It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Prophecy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Good to know America hasnt changed since high school ....

Ummm OP... I take it you made the video because the youtube shares the name aquarian... the website you made talks about how "Our governments have been hijacked by Satanists who conspire to enslave Humanity while benevolent ETs strive to free us from their grip." What does this have to do with WW2, if you dont mind a historian asking?

I always thought it was "an historian".

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
People get the leaders they ask for. If we are ruled by the Satanic, it's because we ask for it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Good to know America hasnt changed since high school ....

Ummm OP... I take it you made the video because the youtube shares the name aquarian... the website you made talks about how "Our governments have been hijacked by Satanists who conspire to enslave Humanity while benevolent ETs strive to free us from their grip." What does this have to do with WW2, if you dont mind a historian asking?

I always thought it was "an historian".

YOu use whichever is appropriate. If you are a Brit who doesn't pronounce the initial "h," then it's "an," but if you are an American who does, then you use "a." If you are writing it, then you go by how it's spelled in which case, you need "a" because it starts with a consonant.
edit on 22-8-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loam
but rather explanatory of the human condition and straight from the mouth of a man intent upon serving as one of history's most terrifying example of it.

Adolf Hitler served as one of history's most terrifying examples of the Human condition? Could you please be more specific?

originally posted by: CombatMaster
But the reason he completely lost the war was because he did NOT understand the psyche of the masses.
He lost the war because the press tricked the Americans into entering it. Hitler probably understood American mentality just fine, but there's no way he could have conveyed his message to them due to the usual censorship.

the website you made talks about how "Our governments have been hijacked by Satanists who conspire to enslave Humanity while benevolent ETs strive to free us from their grip." What does this have to do with WW2, if you dont mind a historian asking?
Hitler was trying to free Europe from the shackles of Jewish financial control, and he had access to alien technology which was stolen after WW2 along with German scientists in exchange for clemency. That's why I say Satan 'won' World War 2 - which was really just 1 battle in a larger war.
edit on 22-8-2014 by AquarianHerald because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquarianHerald

originally posted by: Loam
but rather explanatory of the human condition and straight from the mouth of a man intent upon serving as one of history's most terrifying example of it.

Adolf Hitler served as one of history's most terrifying examples of the Human condition? Could you please be more specific?

originally posted by: CombatMaster
But the reason he completely lost the war was because he did NOT understand the psyche of the masses.
He lost the war because the press tricked the Americans into entering it. Hitler probably understood American mentality just fine, but there's no way he could have conveyed his message to them due to the usual censorship.

the website you made talks about how "Our governments have been hijacked by Satanists who conspire to enslave Humanity while benevolent ETs strive to free us from their grip." What does this have to do with WW2, if you dont mind a historian asking?
Hitler was trying to free Europe from the shackles of Jewish financial control, and he had access to alien technology which was stolen after WW2 along with German scientists in exchange for clemency. That's why I say Satan 'won' World War 2 - which was really just 1 battle in a larger war.
Interesting post. I'll add that Mother Nature helped in his defeat. If the Germans didn't get bogged down on the Russian front due to rain and snow, the war may have turned out very differently. The German army succumbed to the same fate the French did under Napoleon, having to slogged across that vast nation. And, the Russian's scorched Earth policy exacerbated the difficulties, leaving no usable resources in their retreat.

If the Germans were able to dispose of Stalin and his army in a more expeditious way, they may very well have been able to pull off what they started out to do. It would not have left the US enough time to build up forces and equipment to help Europe. However, it may have been a short-lived victory as occupation on so many fronts would have been impossible to maintain for an appreciable amount of time. JMO

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I wasn't expecting that! We know that Wall Street (Bush family etc) funded hitler so what were they expecting in return from their investments. Perhaps WW2 was just a means to serve the Bretton Woods system (USD) to the world. If satan is materialism and God is spirituality then satan did win.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22
It wasnt really due to snow, but rather the fact that they expected to be done before winter and had not proper provisions for it (greatcoats is what I remember best)... I simply say this because they had no problem in the Ardennes in winter, showing that when they had the equipment they could do it.

a reply to: AquarianHerald
Please show any proof that the nazis had access to "alien technology", including the proof that they didnt develop it themselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Please show any proof that the nazis had access to "alien technology", including the proof that they didnt develop it themselves.

Here's all the proof I can muster right now.
www.history.com...
I find it hard to believe you haven't heard of project paperclip.

Alternately, do you really think Germany just spontaneously developed alien technology light years beyond anything the U.S had developed? Is that really more plausible than being handed alien tech? All that would do is suggest that they really were the master race.

edit on 22-8-2014 by AquarianHerald because: typos

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

It wasnt really due to snow, but rather the fact that they expected to be done before winter and had not proper provisions for it (greatcoats is what I remember best)... I simply say this because they had no problem in the Ardennes in winter, showing that when they had the equipment they could do it.

I don't believe coats would have made the difference. It was really a combination of things and one of which was their initial success. Hitler demanded they fight the Russians on three fronts (Operation Barbarossa), which was a huge miscalculation. The invasion started in the Summer of 1941, at least three months later than they wanted to or should have. Though their progress was swift in the first few months of the invasion, it caused problems as their supply lines weren't able to keep up. By Fall, the weather changed to heavy rains and bogged down their advancement in deep mud. It similarly hampered their supply lines from reaching the front. Then Winter hit. Coupled with the scorched earth tactics by Stalin, leaving nothing for the German to utilize, including wood, crops and pretty much anything that could be repurposed, the Germans weren't able to scavenge materials, leaving them cold and hungry. Many German foot soldiers died in the cold, yes due to not being clothed properly, but also because they went hungry and were plagued by dysentery and hunger. Remember, an army marches on their stomach.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So your source for this is Ancient Aliens. Okay, explains a lot.

I have heard of Paperclip which was an allied attempt to take German physicists/scientists before the Soviets could get them. You know, human beings. Human beings who developed human technology.

do you really think Germany just spontaneously developed alien technology light years beyond anything the U.S had developed

Explains why the nazis won the war!

Here's a video showing progress in action. Spontaneity, my ass.
V2 rocket development

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yes, Im not arguing with your points about contributions to the overall failure of barbarossa. I was merely making the point that winter wasnt the cause, as the Ardennes and Norway proved the winter didnt stop Germany. Yes you're absolutely right that they advanced too much for supply lines and scorched earth left them with little shelter and all, not to mention the T-34s were much more adept to the terrain/climate than the early panzers. And also far more powerful. But im just saying they werent issued proper equipment... greatcoats arent the only thing, just the one thing I remember very clearly, they didnt get...

And I disagree I think the winter clothing would have made a big difference. And I also think they made a mistake taking on the Russians even that early... they could have taken over the entire west (including inexperienced american troops) and then proceeded into russia... which you know they had the non aggression pact with...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yes, Im not arguing with your points about contributions to the overall failure of barbarossa. I was merely making the point that winter wasnt the cause, as the Ardennes and Norway proved the winter didnt stop Germany. Yes you're absolutely right that they advanced too much for supply lines and scorched earth left them with little shelter and all, not to mention the T-34s were much more adept to the terrain/climate than the early panzers. And also far more powerful. But im just saying they werent issued proper equipment... greatcoats arent the only thing, just the one thing I remember very clearly, they didnt get...

And I disagree I think the winter clothing would have made a big difference. And I also think they made a mistake taking on the Russians even that early... they could have taken over the entire west (including inexperienced american troops) and then proceeded into russia... which you know they had the non aggression pact with...
Well I don't disagree with the last part of your response. Russia was supplying Germany with raw materials based on the agreement in the non-aggression pact, but I think Hitler believed he would catch the Russians out and have the Eastern front wrapped up with the blitzkrieg he assembled for it, before the US was able to mobilize. I guess he then planned on moving everything onto the western front to take London before the US would have the opportunity to help.

Just started reading Night Flight to Dungavel. Neighbor left it by their stoop
Here in Brooklyn, everyone places unwanted, but generally useful items, out in front of their house. Hope the book isn't junk LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
lol! for my first bartending job, on day one, I had to take out the bathroom garbage, and it was a giant can FULL of books. I couldnt believe it.

If I recall right hitler didnt believe that the Americans would intervene. I know for a fact he didnt want to go to war with Britain or America, and there were several attempts to make peace with Britain... wasnt it Hess who flew there in that bizarre incident?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18325376]Ridhya
So your source for this is Ancient Aliens. Okay, explains a lot.

No, my source for project paperclip is NOT Ancient Aliens. It's a real historical event which you yourself even admit you're aware of. Sure enough, you did exactly what I suspected you'd do and cop out as cheap as possible.

I have heard of Paperclip which was an allied attempt to take German physicists/scientists before the Soviets could get them. You know, human beings. Human beings who developed human technology.

It wasn't an attempt - it actually happened! It's also part of my response to your inquiry about Satan winning World War 2.

Explains why the nazis won the war!

I take it you're implying that because they didn't win the war, they must not have developed vastly superior technology? That's a huge leap to conclusion. There are a million reasons how a small European nation could have been beaten by a global superpower, despite possessing alien technology. I guess you haven't heard of the atom bomb or the jet engine.

Here's a video showing progress in action. Spontaneity, my ass.

Wtf is this? V2 rockets are not ALIEN TECHNOLOGY. The U.S. got a whole lot more than rockets I'll have you know.

Way to skirt the issue.
edit on 23-8-2014 by AquarianHerald because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Common misconception.

He knew the psyche of the German people, maybe....

Common disinformation.

More likely TPTB were afraid about how many he might persuade as his influence spread throughout the world.
edit on 23/8/2014 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I'll attempt an answer, though I'm not going to look for links to back it up at the moment, and your question isn't directed at me.

Supposedly, to some anyway, our working (and other nations, as well) on the atomic bomb attracted alien attention, and during WWII, then, was their arrival on the scene, hereabouts. As for Hitler possessing alien tech….don't know about the voracity or credibility of this source, but here, anyway: english.farsnews.com...
I found this article interesting because it says Snowden's NSA documents prove this about Hitler.

Later, it's been said that Eisenhower made a deal with them….exchanging technology, giving up control over this country and its people to them, instead of total annihilation and outright slavery, the thinking being perhaps we'd live to fight this another day, using the tech they would give us, as we were way behind them. Here's one link for that: www.presidentialufo.com...

And as to Paperclip, it absolutely happened, was successful. I think, as well, there's more pertinent information about what Paperclip really achieved that still has yet to come out. But that's true of many "projects"…….
Regards,
tetra50
edit on 23-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2014 by tetra50 because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

lol...

Yes, yes.... 'TPTB'...... are you referring to Thule? i have heard many theories as to who controlled hitler etc.

But i am still awaiting proof! The reason i say this is because knowledgeable people know about Thule society and dont see it as a reason to dismiss the fact that Hitler was a nutjob who, simply put, lost the war! (his drug addiction didnt help either).

dont get me wrong... im not trying to disprove you.... I am simply asking for proper evidence of such a theory... it is indeed interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
Mind= blown.
I'm not even going to start discussing this for a while so others can get the full value of what is presented in the vid.

I found it to be basic propaganda in its own right. A bit above the normal anti-American flap but just more drivel matched up with photos for effect. The photo matching demonstrates the mindset of the creator of this even though they tried to hide it behind the moral equivalence front.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

originally posted by: combatmaster
Common misconception.

He knew the psyche of the German people, maybe....

Common disinformation.

More likely TPTB were afraid about how many he might persuade as his influence spread throughout the world.

What the writer, be it Adolf or whoever, was really bemoaning, is that a "great man" was in jail while the band played on. Well he would show them what a clean operation looked like if given the chance. What the people really needed was a man of true power and genius! LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
I found it to be basic propaganda in its own right. A bit above the normal anti-American flap but just more drivel matched up with photos for effect. The photo matching demonstrates the mindset of the creator of this even though they tried to hide it behind the moral equivalence front.

You don't say. A propaganda piece on propaganda.
the pics are obviously for effect, it's the words that need to be heard and thought on

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join