It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect says he murdered New Jersey teen as revenge for U.S. military killings in Middle East

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes
I agree with that 100% Peace to you also.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
"The Religion of Peace", The extremists do not see it that way. I see Armagheddon, not peace. The world is doomed!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well, collateral damage or not many of these people were innocent and are dead, just because they died in a war doesn't give anyone the right to forget they died and that they were innocent.

Are you sure that all soldiers in a war are not killing for pleasure?

Because you wear a uniform doesn't excuse killing an innocent person.

Are you surprised that all those people who died because of reasons out of their control during those wars has created more hate?

Like I said, this guy is guilty of first degree murder on three accounts. Collateral damage is nice as it disguises the word murder and it appears to be okay in your view. Don't fall for the hate, it clouds our judgement. Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's a Jihad against America.

Or workplace violence.

Either way, it doesn't fit the PC narrative.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Lucky enough to be here. Even more lucky not to be over there.
Think I'll go on a murder spree.

Nice.

edit on Rpm82114v10201400000016 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Why are all the terrorist efforts focused on individuals that have done nothing wrong and will do nothing wrong?

This entire idea of calling anyone that doesn't agree with the goverment a domestic terrorist while actual acts of terror are treated regularly perplexes me.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Lucky enough to be here. Even more lucky not to be over there.
Think I'll go on a murder spree.

Nice.

yes a very screwed up way to think

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well, I guess when they zap his useless a$$ or inject him or whatever he gets, it will be another 'just' killing. What a terrible, horrible shame that poor young kid had to die so we can be rid of this other scumbag.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
You said that isis called for these actions, it was my understanding that these murders happened before isis was in the news. So either you dont understand the topic of the op, or you mind is clouded by fox news.

While I do not think this has anything to do with ISIS they have been in the news for years prior to these murders.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Out of curiosity, what leads you to this sentiment?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Actually it's because Jersey has INSANE gun control laws.

Ten years minimum, even if you own it legally and make a mistake. It stays in your house or can be moved if you are moving or going to a gun range. Accidentally forget it in there and get caught - ten years. Same sentence as committing an actual crime with it.
There is a guy now who got 7 years (you generally get out after about 2/3 sentence) because he moved from Colorado to Jersey to be with his daughter. He called and got the info to do it right (the judge didn't allow the court to know that). His mom got worried about him and called 911 but changed her mind the cops showed up and demanded he come back. They found clothes and etc, everything indicating he was in fact moving (which he was), but then they found his gun in a locked box in the trunk. The judge didn't buy his moving story.. even though he was. He said he believed he put the gun in his trunk because his housemate was having a party and didn't want guns in a house with drunk people. So even his prosecutors story was him being responsible. The jury asked three times questions to the judge showing they didn''t want to sentence im, but he ensured they have to find him guilty. They found him guilty, judge gave him seven years. Completely innocent guy. Theres another similar story about a women who didn't know and drove across the state line with a gun legal in her statel

You have to prove your innocence when it comes to guns in Jersey (like proving you killed in self defense).

Anyway, no real relevance to the main post, but just thought i'd explain why gun laws came into it. I felt chatty.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: beezzer

Out of curiosity, what leads you to this sentiment?

The media does not want to appear as if they are intolerant or critical of Islam or Muslims.

It is the same as those who will not criticize Israel for fear of being anti-semetic.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
double
edit on 22-8-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So he allegedly killed his latest victim because of US military attacks overseas, what about his other victims and crime sprees?

www.nj.com...-rpt-1

Essex County authorities have characterized Tevlin’s June 25 murder as a robbery that turned violent...

Brown is also charged with gunning down two Seattle men, Ahmed Said and Dwone Anderson-Young, on June 1. Authorities say he had met Said through a hook-up app aimed at gay men, and met them at a nightclub before shooting them.

Brown, a registered sex offender and transient who lived in East Orange briefly as a youth, has a lengthy criminal history dating back more than a decade.

In 2004, he was arrested along with 13 other members of an alleged bank fraud ring in Seattle, which federal investigators believed may have been sending money earned through the scheme to terrorist groups.

But court papers say prosecutors were never able to compile any evidence the money was being shipped overseas.

Robbery gone wrong? Gay men? Bank fraud?

Sounds like hes a typical criminal and or mental patient.

Wondering if this story line wasnt inserted once they realized he was a Moslem. People are hopped up, watching too many episodes of 24, thinking theres a "terrorist" behind every corner.

Looks like they even tried to tie him to "terrorism" previously but had no evidence...

edit on 22-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The bank fraud piece was a decade ago. He may have changed his religion since then or it may not have been relative at all. The murders all happened in the past few months.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

Collateral Damage does not cover the word murder, it covers the words "innocents killed in the line of fire".

There is no murder in WAR you must get that through your head. WAR is agreed process between to fighting factions and they have guidelines to go by. Islam does not and will not abide by the standards of those guidelines for WAR, thereby placing innocent people at risk by hiding their bomb making facilities, rocket launching activities and Arms storage in homes, mosques and schools, literally trying to use the innocent as human shields.

Islam is the one to blame not the US.

edit on 22-8-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Keep telling yourself that war doesn't involve murder if it makes you feel better. Sorry, but to get through my head you need facts and your facts are nonexistent.

By the way, an invasion is not playing by the rules, there are key words in the link I gave you: "without declaring war" and "invasion". Do you really think that all the innocent in the line of fire in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc, etc, etc were just born in the wrong country and well that is just too bad? Oops, your in the line of fire?

Murder still stands, since according to your definition, no war was declared, so no agreements were made for the INVASION in Iraq. Violence, gore and murder are part of war and invasions, it is not a game of risk these are peoples lives on both sides that are lost.

Is war a democratic process, in the greatest of democracies? No, protestS were peacefully voiced around the world against the 2003 Iraq invasion, that didn't matter.

You want people to abide to rules for war? That is silly, when my life is in danger, I will kick my enemy in the balls, poke his eye out and throw sand in his face to ensure my survival. Like I said war is not a game or sport with rules.

One more thing Chester John, guns don't kill people and Islam neither. People pull the trigger, most of the time brainwashed wearing shiny boots or sandals.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just a quick update. From what we understand the suspect will not be charged by the Federal Government for terroristic actions despite him claiming that was his motivation.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The lack of media attention line appear to be BS to me.

Especially when googling "Ali Muhammad Brown and I get 89 news articles from th likes of CBS, Fox, LA Times, etc etc..

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Considering when he was apprehended and the reports started coming out I stand by my comment that there was little initial coverage.

It is now on almost very night but the young man was murdered three months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join