It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact with Agartha. Plan for Economic Liberation. Question/Answer Session.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I find the topic of Agartha to be an interesting one, however dont think any of the OP'S technology is interesting to say the least.

What I think is rather interesting is in ancient vedic cultures Agartha was called the Patala regions and are said to have very advanced technology.

Just as food for thought, I wonder if it has anything to do with that electron shield we just discovered around the earth.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I find the topic of Agartha to be an interesting one, however dont think any of the OP'S technology is interesting to say the least.

Sorry to hear you're not impressed. Water filtration, solutions for nutritional deficiencies, easy solutions for world hunger. Jeez, I am such a bore!

No hoverboards til we sort out the basics.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

How are you planning to get this information out further?

- We can only do so much from this end. It's up to people to spread it by link, email or photocopy or leave it. It's up to them. We don't have the resources to do any more.

How could we deal with African poverty?

- I'd say start by focusing on water purification and low tech food production. If you look, the innovators are out there, changing things kilo by kilo, liter by liter.

How will you deal with western governments?

- I wouldn't tackle them directly, just work around the obstacles, try and innovate, solve problems liter by liter. They are losing a lot of traction right now.

- If you look on sites like www.startsomegood.com, there's a lot of energy focused in the right direction right now. Until the world wakes up and realizes that water purification and other basics are a priority, we won't waste energy forcing people to do things they don't want to do.

It's a free will universe, and we've done our best.
edit on 24-4-2015 by HiAliens because: Tierra Hueca!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I believe there are beings inside the Earth but the whole new age channeling phenomena about them saving humanity from its problems is misled.

True Light Beings realize that this is a game for us to play out. This is why we chose to come here. To learn lessons ourselves, as a collective. The thought that the archangels etc are concerned with politicians and what they do is misled. This about your spiritual journey and growth...not about ET beings growing FOR YOU.

Free will must be preserved. Therefore the tyrants remain. They are still doing there thing. It is helpful to undertand that to channel in high accuracy requires a very very pure and discerning heart and mind. Many channels mean well but bring through misled information.

Trust me, ive been through the whole..ET's are going to save us from our evil oppressors and we will magically ascend into a higher dimension without having worked on ourselves spiritually....

Ascension is a personal journey.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

I agree with you Zachary. There's too much saviourism around on the web. This thread isn't about channelings, but face to face meetings that we had. Second, no one is saying that they'll save anyone. The info is provided, and people can make a free will choice whether to act on it or not...

I choose to play the game where I'm working in organic agriculture instead of in a boring office.
edit on 24-4-2015 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HiAliens

I have been at ATS for over 10 years and have read it all, well, as much as I could. And it was quite enough to "see" the unsealable. And I would like to say I am not in favor of a revolution, but rather, a new Genesis.

I understand your limitations for sharing, and in as much as I would love to hear the entire story, and understand as long as there are dark forces still in power, we will have to wait.

The continued secrecy will be heavily challenged by the disclosure and exposure of Ceres. So, it appears "They" have a deadline to meet. Just saying...

I have always had concerns about undue secrecy, and as I understand this situation, at all cost in the end, will cost us all. To put it simply, both of our societies will continually be pitted against each other, as long as the 10,000 year secret is in place. Once the disclosure is made, and the two societies are reunited, no power will be able to divide us again.

I only have one question.

Do the Argathinians intend on making a full public disclosure sometime in the future? And if not, why not.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

True Light Beings realize that this is a game for us to play out. This is why we chose to come here. To learn lessons ourselves, as a collective. The thought that the archangels etc are concerned with politicians and what they do is misled. This about your spiritual journey and growth...not about ET beings growing FOR YOU.
I could not agree more.

I believe there are beings inside the Earth but the whole new age channeling phenomena about them saving humanity from its problems is misled.
I suppose "they" are doing the best they can, with what they have. Our problems on the outer surface are quite obvious, to everyone, but the problems of those who are still concealed are not. They too, are on the very same spiritual journey.

To me, because of their, how shall I say, confined living space, are not allowed the same freedom of choices we are. We are lead to believe life there is wonderful and fulfilling and no problems exist.

True Light Beings realize that this is a game for us to play out
Yes, I have seen them twice, and they left a great impression on me. Yes, I believe, they realize that this earth journey needs to come together. They realize what We All can accomplish if we decide to work together, and help each other. Yes, I said that because there are things we can help them with if only they consider it possible. Besides, when one offers a gift, it is only fair to offer one in return. If the only thing we can offer them is to once again walk the surface of this planet, how can we say no?

So, in the "spirit", welcome home.....

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I have been at ATS for over 10 years and have read it all, well, as much as I could. And it was quite enough to "see" the unsealable. And I would like to say I am not in favor of a revolution, but rather, a new Genesis.

I agree, a new Renaissance is better. It's about creating economic space from nothing by innovating.

The continued secrecy will be heavily challenged by the disclosure and exposure of Ceres. So, it appears "They" have a deadline to meet. Just saying...

That has come up on my radar a few times. In Jupiter Ascending and the mainstream news. I think Ceres is more significant than we thought previously. Anything you can share is interesting. There are many pieces to this puzzle.

Do the Argathinians intend on making a full public disclosure sometime in the future? And if not, why not.

There are many issues here. Some of them are dealt with earlier in the thread. The main obstacle is: threats from the Cabal, preventing too many open meetings. The second is the general attitude of the surface population, and that includes the self-proclaimed 'awake and aware' community.

Put simply: Until we make a sustained effort to provide the basics of society worldwide: Food, water, shelter... I wouldn't expect contact any time soon. As we have little interest in helping our fellow humans (there is some interest, but it hasn't hit critical mass) we appear like barbarians to them... At least, this is how it was explained to me.

That could all change at any time. The situation is dynamic and slowly changing for the better.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join