It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK didn't die in Dallas/ JFK assassination connections to Watergate: discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I come here for some more info on these two conspiracy.

First is a conspiracy I heard of, which is that JFK didn't die in Dallas. Can somebody explain this theory. I been searching but can't find some good explanations that I can understand of this theory. I heard the decoy theory. But would indeed like more info on this to start at.

Now the Nixon connection to JFK I am completely confused by since I don't really know much about watergate. I just heard of this.
But what does Nixon being with Pepci Cola in Dallas around the time of the JFK assassination have to do with it in theory?
Also how did Watergate link to it? Quick google searches of these don't bring up much here.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: knightsofhonor

If nothing else, I'd say that Watergate makes a good study. If you don't know much about it there are plenty of books, films, and Wikipedia pages on the subject. Then, on the fun side, there's the excellent movie 'Dick' starring Kirsten Dunst and Melissa Williams that's a hoot (notice the owl reference there).

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You might want to read this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Considering a large caliber rifle bullet hit him in the back of the head I'm pretty sure he was killed.Looking at the autopsy photos of the bullet wound will confirm that.

As far as Nixon well he was an evil devil but the one you should be looking into is Johnson, he had the most to gain. BTW I've never bought the single (super-expert-sniper) shooter who was Oswald in the book depository.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have heard this theory and thefact that the police man shot by lee h oswald was a near double for J.F.K

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Doesn't this make more sense in why JFK might have been assassinated?

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMasterOne
You might want to read this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

DAMN...that's a good thread! Even IF it isn't true, it's still entertaining. Especially if you enjoy history/ alt history. VERY VERY COOL THREAD!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

First is a conspiracy I heard of, which is that JFK didn't die in Dallas. Can somebody explain this theory.

I believe this theory grew out of the idea that JFK might have faked his own death in Dallas (for some reason that isn't completely obvious). JFK had friends in Hollywood and organized crime who could help him pull it off. There are some anecdotal sources which hint at the idea of JFK's premonition of death on the fateful day.

On one hand, JFK might have been having a real paranormal premonition of the assassination. On the other hand, he may have been contemplating a scenario in which he was about to fake his own murder. These theories can get out of control quickly.

"He handed it to Jackie saying, 'We're heading into nut country today'. O'Donnell took the paper to a window and reread it. The President prowled the floor. Abrubtly he paused in front of his wife. 'You know, last night would have been a hell of a night to assassinate a President', he murmured. He said it casually, and she took it lightly; it was his way of shaking off the ad... 'I mean it,' he said now, building the daydream. 'There was the rain, and the night, and we were all getting jostled. Suppose a man had a pistol in a briefcase.' He gestured vividly, pointing his rigid index finger at the wall and jerking his thumb twice to show the action of the hammer. 'Then he could have dropped the gun and the briefcase--' in pantomime he dropped them and whirled in a tense crouch-- 'and melted away in the crowd.' Source www.orwelltoday.com...

But what does Nixon being with Pepci Cola in Dallas around the time of the JFK assassination have to do with it in theory?
The Pepsi conference is Nixon's reason for being in Dallas. Nixon was in Dallas on the day of the assassination is important because there is evidence that Nixon told three different versions of how he found out about the shooting in Dallas. Nixon's Three Stories of Where He Was on November 22, 1963 : Researched by Fletcher Prouty It is a well known article. www.prouty.org...

Now the Nixon connection to JFK I am completely confused by since I don't really know much about watergate. I just heard of this.
As you know, JFK narrowly beat Nixon in 1960 with the help of a powerful democratic mastermind named Larry O'brien. en.wikipedia.org...'Brien

Fast forward to June of 1972. The Plumbers were doing Nixon's sneaky business when they were caught breaking into Larry O'brien's Democratic party offices in the Watergate building. O'brien was also variously employed by the Howard Hughes organization as a high powered lobbyist.. The combination of O'brien & Hughes caused Nixon massive paranoia.

In 1968, Vice President Hubert Humphrey appointed O'Brien to serve nationally as the director of his presidential campaign and by Howard Hughes to serve in Washington as his public-policy lobbyist.
Committed to the principle that political parties are fundamental to the American political process, O'Brien was elected in 1968 and 1970 by the DNC to serve nationally as its chairman. John H. Meier, a former business advisor to Hughes, collaborated with Hubert Humphrey and others to use Donald Nixon to feed misinformation to his brother, the President. Source: Larry O'brien wiki

One of the finest sources for JFK assassination research, Richard Nixon's rise to power and the Watergate scandal is Mae Brussell. Check out my thread for more info on Mae MAE BRUSSELL Happy Birthday Conspiracy Queen www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join