It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several UFO's in Clermont, FL 8/20/2014

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Long story short...... is not my first time seen UFO's but it's the first time I see the famous triangular shape UFO's and feels awesome because it was in top of my house and now I can scan the skies for them.

Last week I bought a Celestron 130SLT telescope for my wife, we have been testing the telescope this past few days and tonight we have clear skies plus we received new lens in the mail, so we decided to test the telescope. I was adjusting the telescope tracking system and watching Saturn when my wife says "I think I saw a shooting star" and I didn't care much because I was trying to focus Saturn with the new lens, then she made the comment "but its weird it was very bright and it dimmed and something is moving up there in the same area" when I look up I see several stars and she pointed to a little light moving light and 2-3 seconds after I started looking the light stopped close to 2 other "stars" in the perfect configuration of a triangle and it suddenly all 3 "stars/ufo's" started moving south,..... my jaw dropped because that's what I have seen on youtube before, triangular shape ufo flying slowly, on this case was 3 UFO's in a perfect triangular configuration and moving slowly, the lights were as bright as the stars, I was enjoying what I was seen and totally forgot that I had my HD camera and Night vision monocular just feets away on my garage, by the time I got the camera and came back, the lights were gone.

We stayed 30-40min more to see if we saw anything else and we did, we saw several faint lights moving in the sky, I decided to put the telescope in the garage and take my Nikon J1 camera and start taking some long exposure time lapse pictures in my backyard to see if I get something. My camera is taking pictures as I write this, while I was setting the exposure time I took some pictures and it looks like I got a moving light in different positions, I'm not sure what it is but I will know as soon the camera stops taking pictures in about an hour, I want to catch that triangular UFO's fleet moving in the sky

I will post pictures if I get something good. But if you are in Florida, look up maybe you will see the UFO's

edit on 20-8-2014 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cdesigns

Good times. Damn shame about those pics eh?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Please do post them if you catch anything interesting. Good luck and lots of good times with your scope!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yup, they are up there! Even if you get some good shots of it the debunkers will call it a hoax. Nothing like seeing one for yourself though is there! I would still love to see the photos if you get any.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I think i just saw something headed north over pasco county. After I read your post I ran out to look. Saw a star like light moving slowly north towards New Port Richy but was to high and far away for my camera to.pick it up. Still looking but noyhing yet. Wish I still had my nikon d20 I know it would have zoomed in far enough. Keep us posted im only an hour and a half from you towards the gulf.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well I saw something different two years ago. Out here in the Southwest, I saw a white triangular shaped thing gliding in the sky. It was like one or two in the morning. Just northwest of the Palo Verde Nuclear plant. I saw it because I was trying to use my peripheral vision to see the Pleaides.
It was triangular and the body was a grey/dull white. It had no aviation lights and was just coasting south to north.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Nice job spotting your first satellites! I'm sure you will spot many more with your new scope.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Good Or Bad Pictures. I think a lot of people would love to see them. I know I would. Maybe its the UFO's from the Houston Sighting a few days ago?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModestMike
Good Or Bad Pictures. I think a lot of people would love to see them. I know I would. Maybe its the UFO's from the Houston Sighting a few days ago?

I'll second that..
I'm more hopeful that a new military aircraft is spotted.
:-)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I took some pictures and found a few "stars" entering the frame and then disappearing, here is a example: Exposure was 25sec per picture.

Time lapse of long exposure pictures (25sec exposure per picture) you can see action on 0:05sec
www.youtube.com...

I'm charging the battery of the camera and I will leave it tomorrow taking pictures to see if I get something better.

Here is a UFO I recorded a few years back some stills at the end of the video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Wow...
That's your calling.
Timelaps photography.

I loved that! You even got a shooting star on that!( edit: 2... one was dim and fast )

edit on 21-8-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Thats funny. What I saw was on a south to north trajectory. I may be wrong and forgive me if I am but I dont know of any sats on a polar orbit except the rumered black knight. I am also an aircraft mechanic and training to be a pilot so I have seen how most aircraft look in the sky at night. Most not all mind you but what I saw was definitely not a comercial aircraft and was definitely not any general aviation aircraft as it was way to high in altitude for that. I dont know for sure what it was. Just saying it wasnt normal. I have an early start in the morning so goodnite to all. And good luck cde I truly hope u catch one on camera. It is high time people realize that something strange is and has been going on in our skies. a reply to: gavron

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: captainmjp
Yup, they are up there! Even if you get some good shots of it the debunkers will call it a hoax. Nothing like seeing one for yourself though is there! I would still love to see the photos if you get any.

Seems every light up there is Mog from Zog!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Could be this

NOSS Double and Triple Satellite Formations

NOSS Info

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Im here in Okeechobee and will be keeping a look out. The past year I have seen a couple really strange lights. First one was last deer hunting season in November I was walking out of the woods from my deer stand and got to my jeep parked by 98 and the kissimme river bridge the goes into highlands county. I was just standing by my jeep hanging out because it was a nice night and noticed a bright white light coming through the woods across the highway maybe a mile and a half out maybe a bit more. I thought it was another hunter shining a q beam through the woods so I stayed watching. all the sudden the light started rising to the top of the tree line and looked like it was moving across the tree line for about two mins then it shot up into the sky at about a 45 degree angle faster than anything I have ever seen before. second was in june of this year around just after dark. All the crazy rain storm had stoped and there was still some clouds in the sky to the west no lightning at all. I was driving back home from the gas station and noticed a flash to my left,i was like what was that so I slowed down and kept watching and one after the other six copper orange colored big balls of light were coming in and out of the clouds following each other. Then they would come out spread apart then shoot back into the clouds and you could see the clouds when they shot round they were pretty damn bright. I watched them about ten mins before the never came back. Hopefully some of you guys will find this interesting.My eyes are glued to the skys every night now hoping to see more

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Just thought I might add something here. If anyone is in central or south central florida there a pretty good meteor show going on tonight. Its 3:40 am and the sky is ripping tonight.There coming from all directions and some pretty bright ones

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Funny thing is that my wife is very skeptic about UFO and aliens, I bough the telescope for my wife but also for me, I want to record the moon and see if I could get "moon ufo's" ..... but the moon is not visible yet.

My wife was so exited that she finally saw a UFO that told me she wants to stay a few hours looking at the sky tonight.

The sky was super clear and those lights making the triangle configuration and then moving very slowly was awesome it was super clear to our eyes, I can say it was 3 UFO's because while it was moving you could see stars thru the middle of the triangle.
edit on 21-8-2014 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
As a skeptical person who has seen a giant black triangle in a corroborated event, The only thing I see in both of those videos is stars, especially the first video that this thread is about. Its just a timelapse of stars going across the sky and one shooting star, Where is the UFO here?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: flareva1

A couple of nights ago I saw several shooting stars or meteor shower, about 2 per min. But last night was really good, the moving lights were dim (same brightness as the stars) after the triangle UFO's left, we saw a few other lights moving/stopping and changing direction but they were to dim for my HD camera, thats why I decided to take some long exposure pictures in time lapse to see if I could see those lights moving around and changing direction etc.

Im pretty sure it was not a drone or multicopter with led lights, I fly and own several R/C multirotors snd UAV's and this one was different

edit on 21-8-2014 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Ok, I just went to youtube to find a similar triangular shape UFO fleet video and I found a very similar one. In my case the UFO's were in top of me and the shape was a perfect triangle and not in an angle. But this video shows exactly what we saw (3 lights moving very slowly) with a see thru center, so it was not a 1 UFO with 3 lights, it was 3 different UFO,s forming a triangle.

NOT MY VIDEO but shows almost the samething I saw, I have a nightvision monocular that I try today with my camera too.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join