It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several UFO's in Clermont, FL 8/20/2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

On the timelapse I only saw 2 lights appearing in the frame and not moving, the camera was taking long exposure pictures, and there is no shooting stars, the thing you see moving is a plane. I just posted the timelapse so people could see where I took the pictures from , the 2 lights appear on mark 0:05sec , either way I'm not trying to say its a UFO it could be a burn pixel in the camera going in/out who knows. I never had that problem before though.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cdesigns

It's most likely the NOSS SATELLITES Google for images!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cdesigns

either way I'm not trying to say its a UFO

Thats an interesting claim considering the title of your thread seems to indicate otherwise

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yeah because its an Unidentified Flying Object. It could be this or that no one knows.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Ah, no....In fact the vast majority of sightings are explainable, misidentifications, or hoaxes. But that still leaves thousands and thousands of sightings/experiences documented since the beginning of known history, many with physical evidence to support it, that point to the possibility that we are being visited by intelligent beings not from this earth. The problem is, for people like you, this thought is so terrifying and such a threat to your little safety bubble of beliefs that you close your mind to any evidence to the contrary and feel the need to attack and ridicule, out of fear, any one who may threaten your beliefs. For you, no amount of evidence will suffice. You remind me of closed-minded religious zealots who say that anyone who does not believe like they do is going to hell and needs to be attacked or ridiculed. I feel sorry for you. It must be horrible to live in constant fear of other people's beliefs.

edit on 21-8-2014 by captainmjp because: spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I meant the one on the time lapse or pictures might not be a UFO, the one that I saw with my eyes was a UFO (the one with aliens/alien drones). It was not a satellite, drone, rc plane/multirotor, Chinese lantern, etc...................... one light was moving north then stopped close to 2 other lights forming a triangle then all 3 started moving south very slowly, all 3 lights formed a perfect triangle and I didnt see any expansion between the lights, they kept the same distance from each other while they were flying in top of my house and no sounds, I could see stars in the middle of the 3 lights, so it was not a triangular aircraft, it was 3 lights forming a triangle.

I'm not trying to convince anyone is a UFO I just want to inform people that we have some action in Florida skies and if you live in FL go out and look up. If I find any proof I will post it........ I'm still very exited and I have seen several UFO's in the past in Puerto Rico and here in Florida, but this one was the best one yet, it was in top of my house and was very close.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: captainmjp

Ah, no....In fact the vast majority of sightings are explainable, misidentifications, or hoaxes. But that still leaves thousands and thousands of sightings/experiences documented since the beginning of known history, many with physical evidence to support it, that point to the possibility that we are being visited by intelligent beings not from this earth. The problem is, for people like you, this thought is so terrifying and such a threat to your little safety bubble of beliefs that you close your mind to any evidence to the contrary and feel the need to attack and ridicule, out of fear, any one who may threaten your beliefs. For you, no amount of evidence will suffice. You remind me of closed-minded religious zealots who say that anyone who does not believe like they do is going to hell and needs to be attacked or ridiculed. I feel sorry for you. It must be horrible to live in constant fear of other people's beliefs.

I joined here looking for proof I was told I would find it !!!! I do believe out there there has to be other life it's a numbers thing! If I see an image on here that I can use my now 35+ years taking pictures to back as being the real deal the guess what I will!!!! YOU are the one that is closed minded!!!!!

Care to explain how the quality of images seems to get worse over time? Now with many people having a camera with them due to their phone the vast majority of images are still lights in the distance! Also when these lights are pictured above towns & cities we never get pictures from people directly below the objects only from those far away, is that because the people below KNOW it's nothing strange.

The other problem is quality most people don't have good equipment even some that do don't know how to use it, I get a good
when a youtube video on here claims a morphing ufo because the camera is on autofocus so it hunts for focus that causes the shape change.

Many use night vision goggles with a resolution the same as 8 bit computer games from the 80's

Here are a couple of stills from a video I took of an object flying near my house, I knew what it was but took the opportunity to show what I mean.

I have a 16mp Sony SLT Digital SLR it unlike many has full time autofocus due to a different design from other SLR's and is very quick but I still used manual focus. I increased the iso (sensitivity) but kept the shutter speed the same as my last shoot this is the result.

Your typical UFO light in the sky but when the shutter speed is adjusted .

It's clear to see the local Police Helicopter.

The real problem is that the BULK of images are from poor equipment / poor understanding of how to use the equipment /an opinion already clouded by their belief or any combination of those!!!

edit on 22-8-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well sir, for lumping you into that category of closed minded people, I apologize. I also agree with what you have said in your reply. Given today's technology with photoshop, etc. I think it is impossible to ever find "proof" of aliens visiting us from any photo/video no matter how good the equipment or quality of the image. So how do you find proof? Other than being abducted and seeing them for yourself I don't think you can. I did not always believe in UFOs, much less aliens. I have been flying airplanes for over 20 years and I have seen, on several occasions, metallic objects that move in an intelligent manner in ways that obviously show the ability to control gravity/inertia. Is that proof of aliens? No. After my first sighting the only proof I had was that something was up there using technology way beyond anything I was aware of. I have been looking into the matter ever since and while I still have no proof aliens are visiting our planet I have become convinced that they are. I originally thought these craft were related to secrete military projects (today I am convinced a small fraction of them are) but I was shocked to discover that the same objects I saw were depicted in cave paintings over 20,000 years old! They also show up in religious paintings hundreds of years old. There are hundreds of sightings that have been well documented since the beginning of know history. Hell, even Christopher Columbus saw one. They started showing up in pictures almost immediately after the camera was invented. Then there are the thousands and thousands of abductee reports, released/leaked government documents and black ops whistle blowers. I was overwhelmed at the amount of information out there on the topic and found it (still do) difficult to weed through the hoaxes and intentional disinformation. However, after years of looking into it, it is impossible for me to believe that we are not being visited by intelligent beings not from this earth. Do I have proof? No, but I have been convinced. I still have more questions than answers about who they are and what they are doing so my journey continues.

I do not know what "proof" it will take for you to be convinced they are here but I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Last night was raining and very cloudy, I modified my nightvision scope with a HD webcam and my Nikon J1 is ready to take some time lapse, long exposure pictures. We have a few clouds but I'm hoping to get clear skies tonight.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Other than the 3 triangular formation lights flying around the other day, we have been seen lights moving in the sky, very dim and in a straight line, I tried to see if they were planes using Flightaware the same moment we saw them but no planes were flying in the area. I was wondering if they are satellites, but I can't find a program that shows satellites in the area. Do you know guys know about one?

This lights move from south to north and also east to west.

edit on 27-8-2014 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ok guys, I believe we saw 2 satellites tonight and one cylindrical UFO, It's not the best long exposure picture I have taken, but I was able to record the path and shape on the picture.

I saw this light moving in the sky and quickly setup my camera pointing in the direction on the light and click the shutter, the camera was on 30mm and 15sec exposure with an ISO of 800.

I also had my binoculars and the shape was clearly a cylindrical aircraft, Central Florida skies are very active.

Here is the original picture
imageshack.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join