It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western staffed English speaking ISIS doesn't raise gas prices. ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Seriously, all these ISIS guys are Australian , British, and American. A bunch of white guys running the most brutal Jihad in living history and nobody bats an eye... While we argue about black vs. white in the street, an all allied staffed, WHITE foreign contingent has taken over the terror role of the entire mid east.
Does no one else see this?
While this supposed terror group lays waste to Iraq in it's reign of terror, how does gas hit a 7 month low?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

It's been mentioned before that its isreali - US owned and operated out of Turkey.

see Jimstone.com

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic Link the relevant thread so I may post there, because I don't believe that. A joint US/Israeli team wouldn't openly speak English. A Russian/Afghan team would.

edit on 20-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Yes, something strange is a foot. Yes some are American, British and Australians most likely expats. But the price of gas is what's strange. Shoot if Iran passes gas, prices jump ten cents. Now their is pure evil rolling across the land murdering and looting with absolute carnage and blood lust. Prices drop

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i dont think your supposed to notice this shhhhhush

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Interesting topic, but I really don't think they are all native English speakers.

Have you seen clips of them talking posted on news channels?

I have . (Lebanese news channel).
They do have some Australians, British (I read somewhere around 700), and some Americans but most of them are Arabs.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The trouble is IS and Al-qaida are perfect repositories for "angry young men". Instead of smoking ganja and listening to reggae music or joining a bunch of Hells Angels, you go to Syria and fight for Allah. Its exciting, a challenge, adventure and a good way of letting out all that pent in anger and fight the American/western capitalists.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Maybe the cost of fuel went down because of the reduced amount military involvement. Maybe it's because school is starting and they are bringing down the prices, just like they raise prices before summer.

During WW2 Hitler did a call for all Germans to return to the father land and fight for his cause, some of the WHITE Americans (of German heritage) returned. Does that mean the WHITE Americans conspired and funded Hitler?

What if the gas prices are changed to control the flow of people moving around the country?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
ISIS is no threat to Iraq, Irans, or the Gulf States oil so no rise in prices. Remember that once the Iraqi Army got itself together ISIS was stopped cold in the south forced onto the defensive and has been hittiing other weaker foes since. None of them have enough oil to effect prices.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wall Street speculators is who perverts gas prices and keeps them elevated. There's no reason for gas to be a s high as it has over the years and it has killed the economy and hurt American families and keep them broke.

I've said it from the git-go, that ISIS or ISIL is Israeli/American created. I guess they had problems finding a new boogie man to bomb so they created this one. Now, they can build more bases and bring "democracy" to the middle east. They are as contrived as Hamas being Mossad.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
Shoot if Iran passes gas, prices jump ten cents. Now their is pure evil rolling across the land murdering and looting with absolute carnage and blood lust. Prices drop

Pure evil is the business partner of the US and the "western world." Iran isn't. That's why.

top topics

join