It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true reason behind the Crimean conflict

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I agree, US has nothing with it. Only the "others", who run the US government and most "european" leaders.

Old-new name of ukraine: third khazar kaganat.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

I agree, US has nothing with it. Only the "others", who run the US government and most "european" leaders.

Old-new name of ukraine: third khazar kaganat.

In other words, IT'S THE JOOZ!!!! Thank you for your honesty. Good bye.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Well, I read all that, but I seem to have missed the part where he wants to rebuild the soviet union. Could you point it out for me?

Why don't you let Putin spell it out for you:

A crucial integration project, the Common Economic Space of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan (CES), will kick off on January 1, 2012. This project is, without exaggeration, a historic milestone for all three countries and for the broader post-Soviet space....

[Edit for brevity --DJW001]

Moreover, the CIS experience enabled us to launch a many-tiered, multi-speed integration process in the post-Soviet space, and to set up much needed institutions such as the Union State of Russia and Belarus, the Collective Security Treaty Organisation, the Eurasian Economic Community, the Customs Union and finally the Common Economic Space.

Russian Mission (Official Russian Propaganda Site)

In other words, Vlad is trying to get the band back together. This will inevitably lead to conflict in Central Asia, and may result in war between supposed allies Russia and the Islamic Republic of Iran.

ETA. Nice example of Godwin's law btw.

You are committing a fallacy. Remember this corollary to Godwin's law:

The law and its corollaries would not apply to discussions covering known mainstays of Nazi Germany such as genocide, eugenics, or racial superiority, nor, more debatably, to a discussion of other totalitarian regimes or ideologies

Wikipedia (Infallable source. *cough* *cough*) Emphasis mine.

The comparison to Hitler's strategies were made immediately, as everyone but his most blind supporters could see that he was using Hitler's playbook:

1. Foment rioting in a nearby country by exacerbating ethnic tensions.
2. Claim that it is your duty to protect fellow members of whatever you consider your ethnicity to be.
3. Invade as quickly and bloodlessly as possible.
4. Stage mock referendum to unify the conquered territory withe the Homeland.

Does any of this sound familiar?

edit on 21-8-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 21-8-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: MrSpad

are you trying to deny referendum has taken place in Crimea?

are you trying to say Crimeans want to leave Russia?

It very normal for occupation forces to hold a vote to validate its actions just as dictators hold votes where they win with overwheliming support. The people in Crimea seemed completely happy to be a part of Ukraine until a bunch of guys with guns from Russia showed up and said hey your going vote, your not allowed to have a public debate about it, your not allowed to hear what any opposition has to say, and just to remind you how this vote is going to go here are some more armed troops in your streets to prevent anyone from getting any ideas about this vote going just as we want it to. So yes I like almost every nations on Earth deny any legit referendum has taken place in Crimea. And so would anybody with any common sense.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: MrSpad

are you trying to deny referendum has taken place in Crimea?

are you trying to say Crimeans want to leave Russia?

like almost every nations on Earth deny any legit referendum has taken place in Crimea.

your statement is not true.

Results of the United Nations General Assembly vote about the territorial integrity of Ukraine.

while I respect your opinion on this it is wrong to say "almost every nation on Earth" because it is not "almost every nation"...

map shows us that USA an it's allies hold the referendum "illegal" and that is understandable.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join