It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS beheads US Journalist James Wright Foley

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Youtube should ban all videos coming from that part of World if its an only way keep kids from seeing it.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Breaking :

BREAKING NEWS: Islamic State says in video it is holding another U.S. journalist, his fate hinges on Obama's next move
www.reuters.com...

Sick! No words

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

Do not post direct links to any images or video's containing gore.

Blaine91555
edit on 8/19/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
See EDIT..

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll
Breaking :

BREAKING NEWS: Islamic State says in video it is holding another U.S. journalist, his fate hinges on Obama's next move
www.reuters.com...

Sick! No words

Considering Obama, did nothing about children being cut in half, hundreds of women and children buried alive...what's one more journalist to him.

This makes me sick. What happened to leave no man behind. I know they are journalists, but all they did wrong was try to expose the truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
awwww, dirty rotten demons, I feel sick,

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Hostages are psychologically given hope so they don't know what, where, if, why or anything about what's going on. Specifically to prevent situations just what you describe. They are blind folded, moved from one location to another and changed hands repeatedly. In your mind, you 'hope' they will let you go. In your mind you 'hope' someone back home is negotiating for you. You 'hope' that if you comply, your life will be spared.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Youtube should ban all videos coming from that part of World if its an only way keep kids from seeing it.

Perhaps we should concentrate on stopping them from chopping peoples heads off in the first place.

At what point would you 'allow' your children to view some of the realities of life?
And don't all machines that display YouTube videos have parental controls?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaud27

Do remember...ATS has T&C's about what can be posted here in the form of videos. If you are looking for shock value...look away. But don't post it here, without a warning to all members here what is in the video you are posting. If you are uncertain...ask a MOD to review it for you before posting. This is a Family site.

Des

link   

Sorry I jumped the gun, but given IS has a lot of members promoting their cause on every social/media/forum one had to ask the question.

link   

murder pron?

I'm good thx.

"And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

An American journalist should never have been close enough to let this happen. It is partially his own fault and his sponsoring agency for being where this could happen.

This is why the US and all infidels should stay out of this ISIS mess, except to provide humanitarian relief or rescue.

ISIS is the problem of the Islamic states. These people claim to be doing the work of Allah and Muhammad and Islam. So only Islam and the Islamic people have the ability to stop ISIS with any legitimacy.

The US should stay out of it because they are seen as the great Satan and infidels and the direct involvement of the US will only make matters far far far worse.

The Obama and Hillary and Kerry should never have weaponized them,
and should not make things even worse by playing infidel policeman.

The US needs to get out, stay out and develop it's own oil , of which,
if Obama had allowed to be developed is vastly more than Saudi Arabia has.

Get the infidels out of the land, out of the way and let the Muslims take care of their own.
The US is not to be used as mercenaries for the Islamic nations who are too afraid of ISIS to act on their own.

All western journalists do not belong there and if they are there beheading of an infidel is the price of being there.

No one should be shocked at all.

Anyone who is not a radical muslim or a muslim trying to stop ISIS belongs anywhere in the area. If they are, then they should expect this or worse to happen to them. That is the way of the Islamic State of IS.

He knew the risk he was taking when he went there. Why should any of us be surprised or shocked. It is to be expected when infidels go into Islamic areas like that.

edit on 5Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:07:13 -0500pm81908pmk192 by grandmakdw because: addition to avoid thread drift

edit on 5Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:09:55 -0500pm81908pmk192 by grandmakdw because: grammar

edit on 5Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:15:28 -0500pm81908pmk192 by grandmakdw because: highlight

edit on 5Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:18:44 -0500pm81908pmk192 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The religion of peace...that's what I've heard them say, over and over.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You can only control your own kid and have parental controls for them, there are lot of parents who don´t do that or even realize what they kid might be watching in the internet. Parents who do not care what kind of games their kids plays on computer and game consoles hardly sees the threat what youtube has.

edit on 19-8-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I #ed up big time.

I'm looking forward to see how America will respond to this.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

I agree, and most of it down to religion, but that's for another thread.

It's man's corruption of religion

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Fu##*+# Animals!
They just gave up the right to be on this rock!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They gave up that right long ago.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusSubprime

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

I agree, and most of it down to religion, but that's for another thread.

It's man's corruption of religion

Man corrupted God. Man created religion therefore...if you believe in God, God is perfect. Religion is created by man and by definition...flawed. Usually horribly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join