It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son disappeared for 4 hours when he was three. Thoughts on what happened to him, please.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
about all I can add is that when I was kindergarten age, I too was 'missing' for a short time... mother was all worked up and upset... but I was up stairs on the 3rd floor, playing with my imaginary friends

these friends were real but invisible and kinda lived in the small storage area that had a 3 foot tall doorway to crawl into...

I normally played with toys, played a kids record player with those yellow vinyl records like 'Rudolph the red-nosed raindeer' or 'Big Rock Candy Mountain' (two of my favorites after school play time before 6pm dinner)

I recall traveling with my unseen friends to storybook lands many times

I might suggest your 3 yo might be mixing in invisible friends with the real-world disappearances for anything from 1/2 hour to half-a-day

I think nothing is wrong or amiss, but stay aware and alert because you have to !
edit on th28154988426111242019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

That doesn't explain the holes in his ears though and the fact he wasn't cold. Very strange indeed. I think an abduction could be possible. I had a peculiar and quite frankly bizarre experience a few years back with my sister. It wasn't a case of missing time but more like a time loop, we looped back on ourselves to this day she still isn't comfortable discussing it. So I know damn well that some things are incredibly hard to explain that you have no other option but to reach for the unexplainable. Hopefully he might undergo some kind of hypnotism, could help you both get to the bottom of this.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

Wow. This is an older thread but I did find it fascinating to read. Also I was amazed that being the child was located on campus, no one even brought up the fact that Michigan Spartans logo is a green man without a face?!? It was my first thought when the OP stated the child was discovered by CMU police.

Is it not possible, who ever rescued this child was simply wearing a jacket with a Spartan logo on the back? the child followed the green man with no face? It has been a number of years, am curious if there has been any update on this thread from the OP?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Did you mention holes in ears?

geeldon.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: quirkygirl
a reply to: AirPro1

They were very small holes, like a large shot. They didn't last long, 2 weeks if I remember right (it's been 22 yrs, so...) I know for a fact he has nor scars, marks or ear problems since.

I think they are referring to this

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Reading this old thread makes one think about the veracity of so many stories posted in this site. OP was very active in August and September 2014, promised to get more information, produce evidences, and then suddenly disapppeared (last visit was on September 18, 2014). Nothing was ever presented to corroborate, not even a police file about her son being found in MSU. This thread is an engaging and well written fiction, but nothing more.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Romanov
Reading this old thread makes one think about the veracity of so many stories posted in this site. OP was very active in August and September 2014, promised to get more information, produce evidences, and then suddenly disapppeared (last visit was on September 18, 2014). Nothing was ever presented to corroborate, not even a police file about her son being found in MSU. This thread is an engaging and well written fiction, but nothing more.

That is an unfounded and absurd conclusion. It is unfortunate the OP has not been on since Sept. 2014, but there could be a hundred different legitimate reasons for her not being able to return.

She mentioned having a very sick teen child, so something tragic could have befallen her and her family. Have a heart.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Romanov
Reading this old thread makes one think about the veracity of so many stories posted in this site. OP was very active in August and September 2014, promised to get more information, produce evidences, and then suddenly disapppeared (last visit was on September 18, 2014). Nothing was ever presented to corroborate,not even a police file about her son being found in MSU. This thread is an engaging and well written fiction, but nothing more.

Well, the FOIA request response clearly stated that although their agency (City of Mt Pleasant) did not file a report,

the child was located by CMU police
, so unless she faked the whole FOIA photo, they are at least acknowledging a kid was found by CMU police in some incident.
edit on 5-3-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join