It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

58 Pics That Prove Angelic Activity On Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Check this out and lets discuss it.

My personal opinion is that modern man tries to strip all meaning from these and apply their own interpretation in a narcissistic attempt to explain away what was really being said. These weren't metaphores or anything else. These cultures believed that these were literal beings.

You can see the complete list at the link below if the video doesn't show up.

Click Here For The Complete List

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Anything with 4 wings like a dragonfly reminds me of Pazuzu.
edit : Nice no 58 is in fact Pazuzu!
edit on 18-8-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: strangechristian777

Is there a reason you decided to repost this?

(Original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TycoonBarnaby

Is there a reason you decided to repost this?

(Original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

All 3 threads he has started all point to the same website....

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, I hope your very happy here. There are things (and people) to watch out for. My best advice? When you start feeling a little heated, walk away from the thread for a while, even a day or two if necessary. Or, just stop posting on it altogether.

I'm not sure the headline quite matches up with the photos. What we seem to have is man's representation of some people or creatures with wings. Does that mean that putting wings on someone in a painting or sculpture mean that they were angels? I'm not so sure. Could the wings have been a symbol of something else?

I believe completely in angels, but I suspect that the "proof" that ATSers will demand of you won't be found in the 58 photos.

Hope to see you around again.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
We have those here, they call those people snowbirds up here. They fly down south for the winter and return in the spring.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I think it could also be said that these images, created by narcissistic interpretations of what once were "modern" men could indeed be metaphoric or at the very least, exaggerated visual representations of some type of ceremonial dress...

I cant say that angelic beings do not exist i just dont believe that these are images of them, perhaps ceremonial dress to honor them or something along those lines?

I opened the thread half hoping that there were actual pictures of some strange phenom that might be interpreted as angelic but these engravings hardly constitute proof of such, in my opinion...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

There are only like 4-6 different cultures here and most are Near-Eastern in origin.....not all that many as the author claims... Sumerian, Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek, Mycenaean (maybe)...that looks like it's it.
edit on 18-8-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think the first one is kind of sexy, a real "chick" and the legs to prove it.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

top topics

join