It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: New Video Proves Michel Brown Attacked Officer Darren Wilson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FirePiston

This has been posted plenty already.

It doesn't vindicate him. Its impossible to vindicate him. He was at his car and armed the kid was on foot and unarmes. The coo could have just called back up or tazed him or got in his car and waited. He had infinite options. I'm not even defending brown he was obviously an idiot criminal but the shooting was unjustified. Plus I doubt he kept comin after three #s in the arm and on in the breast.

I mean were the two headshots necesarry after the four hits which had to have stoppes him. One shot was in the eye ans the other thebtoo of the head and those were the final of the 6 hits.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Btw it doesn't prove anything. I think the idiot ran toward the cop may be, who knows why, but the shooting was unjustified.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
I mean were the two headshots necesarry after the four hits which had to have stoppes him. One shot was in the eye ans the other thebtoo of the head and those were the final of the 6 hits.

Is anyone suggesting he shot him while on the ground? The guy was 300 pounds 6'4", so I do not know how many bullets it would take to bring him down if he was charging the cop. If he wasn't charging the cop then I find it strange that he could get in 6 bullets before the guy fell to the ground.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Xcathdra
So your saying that if the gun went off with his hand next to the gun as per him trying to grab it and the officer stopping him causing the gun to off would not put GSR on his hand?
Wiki tells me it can xfer from 3-5 feet. If he was struggling with officer inside his SUV, would you not say he would be in that distance?

I am telling you its possible for a person to have the gun in their hand and depending on circumstances a discharged round and the gsr it puts out could transfer without affecting the person who pulled the trigger.

2 individuals fighting over a gun, with a discharge, could transfer to one and not the other. Just because something is not present does not mean it did not happen. Secondly has it ever been confirmed a round was discharged in the patrol vehicle? Some witness statements said it occurred outside the vehicle.

Has anyone looked inside the vehicle for a bullet hole?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes its been suggested the fatal head shots occurred while he was on the ground. They apparently are ignoring the fact a person of browns size does not stop on a dime. So if he was moving at the officer and taking shots, his momentum is going to continue to propel him forward and most likely in a downwards trajectory as the impact of the injuries start affecting the body.

People also either ignore or don't understand that when a weapon is discharged at a target, there is a time delay form trigger pull to impact, meaning the targeted area is not always going to be the area hit. If your aiming center mass and shooting, and hitting the target but its still coming to you, and you keep firing, you will get injuries that seem out of place until you take into account physics.

From what I have seen there are no exit wounds on browns back/head, nor are their entrance wounds on browns back / head. If a person is laying face down and someone comes close enough for a head shot with the caliber used your gonna be hard pressed to not have an exit wound / beginnings of one given "eyewitness" accounts.

edit on 19-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I didn't suggest it.. but let's consider this.

The guy was 6 foot 4 inch. The fatal shot was directly to the top of his head downward. So he'd have to be bent over at almost a 90 degree angle while running.

There is a cover up afoot. The store owners are now saying they never called the cops and it's being debated whether or not he actually stole the cigars or paid for them.

Regardless the shooting was unjustified.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
How conveniant that the video with accompanied soundtrack pops up now.....and the put in voices, er, i mean talking, perfectly describes the officers account and contridicts eyewitness accounts. The `truth` is what ever the govt tells you it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here is my take... The store owners are changing their story because they know the mob of animals will burn down that business if it makes michael brown appear to be a criminal... This gentle giant, that the liberal media wants u to think would rob and beat u down in a second... how can u think this "child" was a good person? Why do we as a society allow this type of mob/gang activity? we just turn a blind eye to it right>? YOU PEOPLE are to blame.. You cower down to these mobs aka bloods crips. gangs.. so that they will just leave u alone... these mobs of animals are no better than ISIS and other terrorist groups throughout the world... its pretty obvious that these animals will never really be civilized.. If you live the thug life, and disrespect the law, and threaten an officer, i see no reason why the officer had to do anything different... STOP playing the RACE game people!! Its about your demeanor, your "thug life" tactics in life that will continue to put u 6 feet under!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

...and it's being debated whether or not he actually stole the cigars or paid for them.

Stop spreading disinformation. Mr. Johnson and his attorney admit there was a robbery:

In an interview with msnbc shortly after the report was released, Johnson’s lawyer confirmed that Brown had taken cigars from the store.

“We see that there’s tape, that they claim they got a tape that shows there was some sort of strong-armed robbery,” said Freeman Bosley, Johnson’s attorney. “We need to see that tape, my client did tell us and told the FBI that they went into the store. He told FBI that [Brown] did take cigarillos. He told that to the DOJ and the St. Louis County Police.” Source

edit on 19-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

There is a cover up afoot. The store owners are now saying they never called the cops and it's being debated whether or not he actually stole the cigars or paid for them.

Regardless the shooting was unjustified.

I do not think anyone is suggesting he shot while the guy was on the ground and if you charge someone your head is down, also as he was shot he must have fell forward and that would change angles too.

So are you saying there is no circumstance that would make it justifiable?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's if one believes he had a fractured orbital socket. Does not seem to be in much pain in the video after Brown was shot. When we look at the video and we see Wilson explaining what happened to a fellow officer, not once does he point to his "Orbital Fracture" injury. Surely if you were explaining an incident, you would point to your eye and say "he got me in the eye".

Then the female officer also shows no attention to any injury on Wilson. If I was the attending officer and saw my fellow officers eye socket swollen, I would have pointed to the eye and said "what's up with your eye".

We don't know what really happened at the moment, but with all the other Police Brutality cases in the States, perhaps this is the one that will "Break the Camels Back" even if it is for the wrong reason.

Could it be that Wilson had such a adrenaline rush he didn't even feel any pain in his eye yet?? Yes that's plausible...

You do realize it can take a few hours for that kind of injury to even flare up and like I just said his adrenaline had to being going very hard, after just shooting someone and being in a struggle with your life. ( if the reports of a struggle are true.)

Lastly I do agree with you on your last sentence, I believe the old saying is the cat is out of the bag.

Oh and off topic but, I really do find it very distasteful when people are comparing this to the T. Martin case, nothing in these to cases is similar besides to young men dead.
edit on 20-8-2014 by wutang717 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Foxnews - Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

as for releasing info about the robbery, specifically the video -

However, FoxNews.com’s source insisted that there was absolutely no spin agenda behind the tape’s release and that there were a number of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) media requests filed by media outlets seeking it. Tom Jackson is said to have waited on publicly releasing it, and did not want it shown until Brown’s grieving mother first had the chance to see it.p/ex]
edit on 20-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
....Not at all satisfied that this video proves anything......

There have been too many changes in all angles of this story....

Early on I read that the officer involved was black....then he was revealed to be white.

He supposedly had cause to confront Brown because he matched the guy who'd robbed the market......then it came out that the policeman had no knowledge of this event......and now there are questions about it even being a robbery...who called 911, and when? Where is the recording of the calls....surely they do exist??

Now we have this injury to the policeman's eye.....and only revealed at this late date? Why in heaven's name did he not go directly to the ER and have documentation made of any injury received in the altercation?? Is this not standard practice? Battered women are told to take photos of any injuries they receive in order to document proof of abuse!! By the next day, at least, he should have had a good shiner........his friend that called the radio station with his 'side of the story', didn't even mention him being bruised, did she?

If there was a struggle for the gun, and it was fired inside the car......where did that bullet go? No one has mentioned a bullet hole in the cruiser, have they?

Brown's hands should have been 'bagged and tagged' right away, shouldn't they? If he'd tried to get my gun, making it go off, or making me fire it inside the vehicle....... and then I'd had to shoot him, I'd want any gunpowder evidence on his hands preserved as proof of my version of events.... And if the officer involved was too upset to think of all of these 'details', there were plenty of other LEO's standing around that should have.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

How does one that is six foot four inches tall get his head down far enough for a bullet to enter the top of the head and exit out the jaw? Oh I know he took a four point football stance immediately in front of the officer, right?

Now was that before the other five shots or after?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Video is private, can't watch, but I saw it on the other thread that got closed. I've also seen it when the news first broke.
From my response in closed thread

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

Can be taken either way. Who is "he"?. Might be the policeman kept coming at him

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the term " dumpin"

edit on 20-8-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

ETA
When I watched the video the first time, it was much longer and I was not left with the impression the cop was being assaulted with reason to shoot. It was he just shot this guy, blah blah. Lots of others were talking in the video saying " he just shot him?" Not exact words but that was the gist of it.

The video proves nothing since he or him can mean either one, and as I said this is an edited version . It was much longer when I saw it when news first broke. There were cops standing near the body and they ( the crowd) were discussing how he is just being left there.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here's a link to video still working
Link

Credits Gazrok's Thread

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
This idiotic claim that the gunshot to the top of the head "proves" he was "bumrushing" the cop is grasping at straws, as if people run at 90 degrees to the ground. More like the first shots to the body caused the victim to double up, then the headshots (two of them).

You've obviously never played football.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

The video didn`t just pop up now it`s been around for awhile. several days ago I saw it and listened to it and at the 7:20 mark I clearly hear a witness in the background say " the dude kept coming toward the police".

This is a very credible witness, why? you might ask.
Because he was telling what he saw without having heard what ANY of the other witnesses saw.
why is that so important? because what he says he saw matches EXACTLY what the police officer later said had happened?
remember that this was taped right after the shooting so there is ZERO chance that someone had gotten to the witness and told him what to say.

This video is more bad news for the Brown team.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Are you sure you have?
You don't run with your head down in football either, not even to make the tackle.
Yes you lower your body but putting your head down looking at the ground is a great way to get injured.
Head up, face mask thru the body and hit them with your shoulder

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

No it can`t be taken either way, at the 7:20 mark the guy says "the dude kept coming toward the police" there`s nothing ambiguous about that.

edit on 20-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join