It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: New Video Proves Michel Brown Attacked Officer Darren Wilson

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

That's if you can clearly tell what he's even saying. There's lots of cross talk. His accent and use of slang is hard to translate

Secondly, if he was indeed a witness and not just repeating what another bystander had said. People do that

Thirdly this video is an edited version of the original.

edit on 20-8-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

I don't know, this could be original, need account to watch. I can't check to see

YouTube

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

You must have some great speakers to hear anything clearly cause from what I remember from the vid that is 10 min long is that that after 7min is when you hear a lady just start screaming her head off.

Nothing in that video can be 'clearly' heard, there is never just one person talking.

I can't find the 10 min long one that is not private or I would link again for everyone to take a listen
edit on thWed, 20 Aug 2014 19:52:35 -0500America/Chicago820143580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I put the link to non private one in my previous post from Gazroks thread, if u can check. Also If u can compare the link I just posted to see if it's original one I first saw ?? I'm on mobile can't do. Can't embed
Thanks
Here was my post , right above tardiness ( auticorrect )

originally posted by: violet
Here's a link to video still working
Link

Credits Gazrok's Thread

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

No the original video was at least 10 min long.
The one you link to is just over a minute

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Ok thanks for checking.
Either way I saw one much longer than this alleged proof one.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I saw this video just after the shooting was publicized, I think/i] it was on a thread here but it was much longer than this one. I think this one has been altered. The audio on the original wasn't nearly as clear as this one and had a lot more people commenting.

A question---was there a thread on this shooting that was started early then removed? I swear I saw a video made just as the shooting was ending that showed just how far from the vehicle the deceased was and showed the police moving the vehicle....am I truly losing my mind or did I see that?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
How does one that is six foot four inches tall get his head down far enough for a bullet to enter the top of the head and exit out the jaw? Oh I know he took a four point football stance immediately in front of the officer, right?
Now was that before the other five shots or after?

I guess that is the question... Was the head shot the first or last bullet? If last or close to last then he would have been falling forward with his momentum. So, I'm trying to understand your point? Are you suggesting the cop walked up to him and did a execution style to the head shot?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: FirePiston

Btw it doesn't prove anything. I think the idiot ran toward the cop may be, who knows why, but the shooting was unjustified.

Okay...I am a criminal. I look violent and I run at you.

You gonna looney toons it and stand there while the train hits the wile e coyote or are you going to defend yourself?

I know you are going to defend yourself. I know you are going to pull the trigger.

Not that hard to understand. Do I think the way all cops handle there issues with the public is right? No...but in this case it is. If this bro ran at the cop, the cop is justified in blowing the person up. I DO NOT care how the cop defends himself.

Cops have been dying for years now and they are sick of it and the people were sick of it.
But......now people do not want them to defend themselves. YEAH RIGHT...I DARE YOU SUPPORTERS TO FILL THEIR SHOES AND DO THEIR JOB

This is what happens when a person of law enforcement trusts the general public

I can't believe you people anymore if you support the "protesters" of Ferguson.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
At 292 pounds I think you are correct, Big Mike no doubt had man boobs. With all that fat the bullets made strange pathways. Does anyone know what caliber weapon was used on Big Mike. I have the suspicion it was a 9mm based on the number of shots required to put him down. Of course he may have been on PCP. That could have kept him moving. Maybe he had a death wish like the other guy in North St. Louis with the knife. We don't know yet.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

Wow, I actually remember that video!! I can almost bet you, there will be posters coming along, that think these killers were justified! They see what they want & ignore everything else.....I'm one that heard from that original video going around, the guy in the background describing exactly what the cop said happened. Even his dread lock friend said he seen his buddy Brown reach into the cop car, apparently, that seems o.k. To some.....ridiculous! Not a far stretch in imagination after witnessing how he bullied that store owner, to then go on & bully the cop. My guess, cop will be found innocent, JUSTIFIED SHOOTING. cop or no, he is allowed to defend himself after being punched in the head & then being bum rushed.....if all the media & cops leave,MAYBE this will die down.....

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I just read something about PCP in Ferguson after mentioning it up above. I must have ESP. The 'hood rats in Ferguson like cigarillos hollowed out, filled with marijuana dipped in PCP! That would explain the violent load of lard Mike.
Wait for the toxicology report!

The police department indicates it has 12 eyewitnesses to the shooting who confirm officer Wilson's account, and Wilson has an eye orbital fracture which is also consistent with his claim that Brown reached into the police car and attacked him. We also have been informed from the Brown family's pathologist that marijuana was found in Brown's body. There may be more drugs, as the toxicology report is not due in for weeks.(Apparently the drug of choice there is swisher cigarillos (which we see Brown stealing) hollowed out, filled with marijuana and dipped in PCP before smoking. We do not know if Brown did have PCP in his body, but if he did the 300 pounder would have been likely very dangerous. Read more: www.americanthinker.com... Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
www.americanthinker.com...

Possibly, these findings might bear on Michael Brown’s erratic behavior in Ferguson, Mo., before his tragic death. We know that the 6-foot-4, 292-pound teenager was at least on marijuana. We know that 10 minutes before he was shot, he robbed a liquor store of cheap cigars. And at least some of us know that those Swisher Sweet cigars are used as a conduit for ingesting a mixture of PCP and marijuana. My guess is that Brown’s senseless death was brought on by what the psychiatrists mentioned above have referred to as psychosis and permanent brain injury. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 20-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I've got a tough question for those who believe Mike Brown was shot for no reason, and it's related to this video. Why has the original video gone private now that the background conversation has gone viral? Here's the original video.

Too bad for the liars in the ghetto, that video has been preserved and downloaded by many people. Here's a version with captions of what an honest witness is saying about Mike Browns actions right after the shooting while his memory is fresh. They match what the officer has said. Remember to explain why the original video has gone private when you desperately continue to defend the dusted out Mike Brown. I'm dying to hear the reason the original went private!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Eight hours have gone by and all is quiet on the leftist front. It's a hard question to answer. Why did that original video go private? Remember the original is the one where the guy taking it kept saying, "he's gone dawg, he's gone, he's gone dawg." The new witness that Anderson Cooper dredged up doesn't sound credible at all. Hook him up to a lie detector. Why didn't he come forward right away? Only after their previous lies have been exposed do they come out of the shadows with yet more lies in solidarity with the black victim mentality.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Regardless the shooting was unjustified.

If the police account is correct, it is completely justified.

FACT 1: The suspect and his companion had just committed a strongarm robbery (this attests to the suspect's mindset and propensity for violence, disregard of law, etc.)

FACT 2: The suspect assaulted the officer (regardless of whether he was attacked first or not, depending on whose account you go by, he committed this crime, a felony)

ASSUMPTION 1: No LEO is going to try and engage in a physical altercation from a seated position in their cruiser. I asked all of the ones I know, over the past few days, and ALL of them said no way would that ever happen, so I have to assume that either the suspect attacked the officer as he stated (and as his injuries support), or after the cop had gotten out of the vehicle (which isn't supported by witness accounts).

ASSUMPTION 2: A 6'4" 300 lb man who had just fought you in your cruiser window and is refusing to freeze, after being shot, then charges you...yeah, you have every justification for thinking your life is in danger, and it's a clean kill.

As many said though, we simply don't know all the facts yet. I really want to know about the officer's radio. It should have picked up any conversation, and should tell the story, one way or the other.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join