It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Things You've been Doing Wrong Everyday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This guy cracks me up, but this video was very informative.

Did you know there are tabs on the side of the tin foil and plastic wrap box to keep from pulling the whole roll out? I didn't!

Watch and learn... and giggle a bit too.

Learn how to weave and cook bacon for the Bacon Taco thread that was on ATS about a week ago.
edit on 17-8-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I've been watching this guy on utube for a while now. As you said, he cracks me up too.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
That's no muffin, that's a cupcake!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

Loved this guy! Thanks for posting. I learned some good stuff!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
But does he know the easy way to peel garlic?

Smash the cloves on a flat surface and then put them in a closed container, then shake the thunder out of them for 15 to 20 seconds. Most of the peeling will be done for you. I can't get it to work properly, but my husband can get it to work like a charm.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Never hear of that one.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Smash the cloves on a flat surface and then put them in a closed container, then shake the thunder out of them for 15 to 20 seconds. Most of the peeling will be done for you. I can't get it to work properly, but my husband can get it to work like a charm.

Actually, you do not need to smash them. All you need is two metal bowls, place the loose, unpeeled cloves inside and shake until the peels come off. This is how the pre-peeled garlic in markets is prepared using industrial tumblers.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Don't forget to say, "Boom."

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
five stars OP thx for link

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
S&F for the OP... freakin awesome!

I really needed this. I thought the cupcake sandwich was the best, but the bologna sammich one was a total hoot! What I laughed at the most was the obsession of covering all the bread with the bologna, but then he cooked a round egg for the egg sammich

top topics

join