It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier's fake Outer Space pictures - Apollo-Soyuz, Cave-men & Others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Billy Meier, the controversial Swiss UFO contactee allegedly travelled distant places in our Universe to different planets, galaxies,..etc and even into the another Universe in July 1975 for 5 days. He also allegedly took hundreds of photos of which he claims many were manipulated and falsified by MIB. But since 1975, he stood by his claim that there are some genuine photos (cave men, Apollo-Soyuz and other photos) and he even published them in his books. And this new research (based on earlier research) conducted by a person and published on his blog exposes that even these outer space pictures are fake, which are lifted from NASA animation, Russian documentaries, illustrations and mockup models.

MUFON page (which is basically taken from Wikipedia) on Billy Meier says the following:
"These include images of metallic discs floating above the Swiss countryside, the 1975 docking of Apollo–Soyuz, pictures of celestial objects from a non-Earthly vantage point, pictures of apparent extraterrestrials, prehistoric Earthly scenes, and scenes of a devastated future."

Cave Men pictures:
ufoprophet.blogspot.in...

APollo-Soyuz docking and other pictures
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
edit on 17-8-2014 by skepticufo because: spelling mistake

edit on 17-8-2014 by skepticufo because: context

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I appreciate the detailed, comprehensive attempt to show why, exactly, the Meier's photos are ...silly, but that's a point that bothers me.

His silly, preposterous jokes are combed over in a time consuming manner, giving far more credibility to them due to simple attention being paid.

Some of his early pictures were eye raising and a cut above the usual hoax attempt... but these pics and stories are clearly over-the-top and less credible than the average cover lie given by a sub-average 6 year old.

And in that same line of thought... good day, sir or madam.

edit on 8/17/2014 by Baddogma because: added smiley face in case someone thought I had a metal rod inserted rectally.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
skepticufo , I hadn't seen the sources for those fakes, thanks for posting this.

a reply to: Baddogma
Could he have been trying to prove Hitler's statement in Mein Kampf?

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one."

It was certainly a big lie, but I agree with your comment "over the top".

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
IF YOU FIND that UFOs DO exist and all the abductions are in fact taking place,would that mess you up?
I mean ANYONE can say "Well they don't so I don't have to or some other evasive statement.
My question is in fact ,what if they are real?
I only ask because norms FLIP out when they see something that is impossible to exist.
Being a UFO fan from the 70s all I can say is Mr Meyer is interesting as to UFOs. I can't prove YOU exist either on this forum so I guess an open mind is more agile.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Have a look at the linked site in the OP.

It shows where Meier sourced his photographs of distant worlds and not just that pterodactyl one we've seen already. At the very least, it's evidence that he wilfully deceived his audience/market/fans with smart premeditation.

Meier doesn't deserve your tolerance or suspended judgement.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: skepticufo

The research of the former Dr John Mack (Harvard Psychiatry) illustrated through intensive study of 200 patients, the psych-spiritual effects of what he termed visionary contact/abduction experiences. His published work and written conclusions proposed that these patients were interpreting their visceral brain based stimuli, including all of the senses (sight, sound, tactile) as physical reality. Truly, the accumulated history of the senses through brain stimuli in our environment is interpreted as reality.

There may be a technology capable of providing a visionary simulation that includes brain stimulus for all the senses. The social purposes of a wide spread psychic simulation throughout the masses over such a long period of time (centuries or millennium) would likely have more to do with testing and feeding the intellectual development of a particular species than physical interaction.

As we would assume that social intercourse would be the first step of a superior race, they would apparently see this as the last step in a distant future.

In relation to the Billy Meier question, my impression is that he manufactured and photographed illustrations as expressions of the human instinct for the materiality of perception. And that his visionary experiences were both perceived as physical and yet too illusive to share with others.

Meier could be another experiencer or just someone with a physiological imbalance. Dr Mack interviewed over a thousand subjects to rule out mental illness. I wonder how Meier would fit in.

edit on 17-8-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No doubt "UFOs" are real but Billy Meier is a hoaxer, fraud and a flat out fake...

Wake up to the evidence...

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skepticufo

I thought the Billy Meier hoax was already put to rest a long time ago. Why is this coming up again?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40
There was a thread on ATS not long ago which to paraphrase said:

"I know Meier's A B and C were shown as fakes, but what about D and E?"

So they acknowledged some stuff was faked but were still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on other stuff which wasn't proven fake. That may be what the OP is about, stuff which hadn't previously been shown to be fake. For most of us that wasn't necessary, but for the his diehard supporters, maybe if every last thing he did was shown to be fake, they will stop giving him any benefit of any doubt?

Then again, maybe not.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Well said Arbitrageur! That was my exact point!

A person named Rhal Zahi (whose "investigation" on wedding cake ufo is being used by Michael Horn as proof of Meier's contacts) has even made some objections on the cave-men pictures in this link.
www.rhalzahi.com...

Does anybody want to tear them up ?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I appreciate the detailed, comprehensive attempt to show why, exactly, the Meier's photos are ...silly, but that's a point that bothers me.

its kind of like going into great detail about how the Three Stooges were an actual comedy act.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
New analyses debunking more of Meier's supposed "genuine" pictures:

Horsehead Nebula
www.billymeieruforesearch.com...

Universal Barrier
www.billymeieruforesearch.com...

top topics

join