It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Weather Manipulation Exposed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: Mary Rose

Ya' think?

Watched these spewed out in a matter of minutes.

Yeah nothing but water

If you don't think it's water, just do the maths. No plane on earth could carry enough "chemicals" to make the trails in your photos.

Studies of persistent contrails put the total weight of a "mature" trail (that is, one that has spread and persists in the sky) at between 20 and 40 kilograms per linear metre.

That is about 30 - 60 TONNES PER MILE.

An airliner covers a mile in about 8 seconds at cruising speed.

Let's take the low end. 30 tonnes every eight seconds. That's more than 200 tonnes per minute.

What is the maximum takeoff weight of, say, an A340? For the 600 variant it is 368 tonnes. The empty weight is 178 tonnes.

So the maximum amount of "chemicals" it could carry, even if it was carrying nothing but "chemtrail fluid", is less than 200 tonnes: LESS than the mass of one minute's worth of contrail.

Tell me where I've gone wrong with my maths and then I might give this crazy theory some credibility. Until then, the ONLY place those trails can be coming from is the atmosphere itself, just like science says.
Have no idea what they're spraying so there's no way to figure the load. Also don't know the properties of the stuff so don't know how it reacts with the atmosphere, so it's possible very little goes a long way in creating a persistent trail.

Interesting theory. Maybe there's something in the exhaust that could increase the relative humidity of the air beyond saturation and trigger condensation. Then it may be possible to get this condensation to freeze somehow and then grow the ice crystals by adding more moisture from the surrounding air. Reckon that might work, you could be on to something here!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy
I wonder if something like water vapor could do something like that. I wonder if the fact that air heated by a jet engine can hold more water vapor than very cold air could have something to do with it.

Tricky bastards.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: mrthumpy
I wonder if something like water vapor could do something like that. I wonder if the fact that air heated by a jet engine can hold more water vapor than very cold air could have something to do with it.

Tricky bastards.

It's so crazy it just might work

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
six years ago I could see dim stars.
now I can only see the britest stars.
UK birmingham.

try it,
at mid night no moon and no clouds.
see how many stars you can see.

I have seen chem trails at winter and summer.
I am saying the cold or heat has nothing to do with it.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
UK birmingham.

try it,

I'm lucky enough to live a short drive from here so stars aren't really an issue.

You're right though, heat and cold at ground level have nothing to do with it. It's always cold at 30000ft

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Imagine if Faraday, Einstein, Tesla, Bernouli, Marconi, Watt etc...had adopted chemmies thinking

"I don't need to prove anything, no need to work anything out and investigate. I believe my own eyes. That is good enough.

What a different world we would live in now.

Fortunately, they practiced proper science.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
IF they are putting things into jet fuel,whether it be for population control,weather control,whatever....it's not working! I do believe they are putting acid into the fuel where ever Alex Jone's is.He always seems to be trippin on something!

Are you familiar at all with the thirteen bullet points listed in the OP as sources?

Any comments about your research into those?
edit on 08/18/14 by Mary Rose because: Add a word

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
IF they are putting things into jet fuel,whether it be for population control,weather control,whatever....it's not working! I do believe they are putting acid into the fuel where ever Alex Jone's is.He always seems to be trippin on something!

Are you familiar at all with the thirteen bullet points listed in the OP as sources?

Any comments about your research into those?

You mean like

3. Infowars.com with a link to the United States Patent Office

Which is a patent for producing a trail behind one of these for visabilty.

The thing with that of course is that the trail would be short lived and quickly disperse with the wind - exactly what the chemtrail believers say a normal contrail should always do.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

UK birmingham.

try it,

This is because of chemtrails, or light pollution? If you see any stars at all then it's a clear night. If it's clear, then be it chemtrails or contrails, it's irrelevant. The next time you get out in the country, look up and see if your stars are still there.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: captainmjp

Here you go Capn.

www.airnav.com...

You can find local prices at any airport near you. (and you can purchase it)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

UK birmingham.

try it,

I live 35 miles from Central London. I am 20 miles from Heathrow, not too much further from Gatwick. I am right underneath both east-west and north-south international flight paths. I can watch a high altitude jet passing overhead every minute or two on average.

And I can still see plenty of stars as long as I get out of sight of street lights.

Do you really think summer or winter makes much difference to the temperature 11km above the Earth?!
edit on 18-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
it's no secret folks.

www.weathermodification.com...

here's more:

www.globalresearch.ca...
www.weathermodification.org...
www.nawmc.org...

edit on 18-8-2014 by KAOStheory because: to add

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

www.weathermodification.com...

here's more:

www.globalresearch.ca...
www.nawmc.org...

www.weathermodification.com...= Cloud seeding...50 years.

Weather Modification Inc., was founded in 1961, in the small town of Bowman, ND. Bowman is located in an area of the state where the average rainfall is near desert amounts and hail is common. In order to preserve the livelihood of the agricultural community, two pilots/farmers decided to enter the forefront of weather modification.

www.globalresearch.ca... = No research. here's why I say that.

Case Orange rejects use of the term ‘chemtrails’ because it is associated with amateur conspiracy theorists. The only credible document it could find that uses it is the Space Preservation Act of 2001 introduced by U.S. Representative Dennis Kucinich (D-OH). [7] H.R. 2977 sought to ban the use of exotic weapon systems that would damage climate, weather, tectonic and biological systems. “Chemtrails” are specifically listed. Though later removed, no version of the bill ever became law.

This may be helpful...

contrailscience.com...

www.metabunk.org...

Not very reliable as a source...Imo.

Weather modification.org = Here I find this interesting...

12) Is there any link between cloud seeding and chemtrails?

No. The WMA is unaware of any connection between cloud seeding as is practiced by its members and to what some refer to as “chemtrails” (chemical trails). Atmospheric scientists even dispute the existence of “chemtrails”. What some chose to call chemtrails are actually “contrails” (condensed engine exhaust trails), which are well-understood atmospheric phenomena. Contrails are defined as “streaks of condensed water vapor created by an airplane or rocket at high altitudes.” These condensation trails are the result of normal emissions of water vapor, carbon dioxide, and some carbon-containing particulates from piston engines and jet engines at high altitudes in which, given the right atmospheric conditions, the water vapor condenses into a visible cloud. Actually, due to the very cold temperatures at high altitudes, the water droplets that initially form this cloud rapidly freeze, forming an ice cloud similar to naturally occurring cirrus clouds. Under certain conditions contrails can merge or contribute to the development of a larger area of cirrus clouds. Contrails are normally observed on otherwise clear days, when cloud seeding would not be conducted. The cloud seeding nuclei from ground or airborne sources do not produce such visible clouds.

nawmc.org = Again cloud seeding...

Weather modification (also known as cloud seeding) is an environmentally friendly way to generate more precipitation from clouds in the form of rain or snow. It works through the introduction of tiny particles ("seeds") that create additional droplets or ice, thereby accelerating the precipitation process and improving the cloud's efficiency. Cloud seeding is also used to reduce hail damage and eliminate fog. This well-established technology has been in use since the 1940s in dozens of countries around the world.

www.nawmc.org...

it's no secret folks.

And it hasn't been for 60 years.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Alex Jones ! What a joke. Instant dis-regard.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Its important not to get to hung up on exact or specific elements of a story if one wants a broad vision of the truth- just because we don't like Alex Jones, or wouldn't find extra compounds specifically in the jet fuel, does not mean that we can write the whole thing of as nonsense. Sure, I'm skeptical that "radioactive particles" actually connotates the real nature of this geoengineering technology, but I know about cloud-seeding and atmospheric use of highly reflective chem-particles, in a context of global, anthropogenic climate change, and I think it would be foolish to deny that the government has some low-profile programs devoted to researching and utilizing climate altering technology.

But why would the government spend money on changing the climate ? Perhaps this secret weather alteration program is aimed at fighting the greenhouse effects of pollution. Perhaps they are learning to create specific weather phenomenon. There could be some military interest in creating weather events. Short of the far-fetched (IMO) "mind-control-drugs-in-the-chemtrails" hypothesis, I really cant see whats to gain from govornment-funded weather alteration.

Then of course, maybe they just gotta re-spraypaint the sky blue every now and then, but don't want people finding out, so they made up chemtrails.

Also, people get caught up in the "spraying chemtrails vs. ice-particle contrails" debate, when in reality both scenarios constitute a climate-altering event. Even if you scoff at Alex Jones and government chemtrails, its important to recognize the man-made impact on our planet. Even if no plane has ever directly sprayed chemicals into the atmosphere, they inadvertently do just that as they consume fuel. Isn't doing damage through profit-driven negligence tantamount to willful manipulation and chemical spraying?

just because "chemtrails" may not be real doesn't mean its not true.
edit on 18-8-2014 by tAcAnAvAn because: additional content

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tAcAnAvAn Even if you scoff at Alex Jones and government chemtrails, its important to recognize the man-made impact on our planet. Even if no plane has ever directly sprayed chemicals into the atmosphere, they inadvertently do just that as they consume fuel. Isn't doing damage through profit-driven negligence tantamount to willful manipulation and chemical spraying?

just because "chemtrails" may not be real doesn't mean its not true.

But there is just as much aircraft pollution being emitted on days when the sky is clear azure blue as there is on days when they sky is criss-crossed with dozens of trails. It just doesn't show up because there isn't enough moisture in the air.

And yet the chemtrail crowd only ever moan when there are visible contrails. It seems it really is "out of sight, out of mind" for them.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Today on YouTube there is a new breakdown by Alex Jones of his research showing that it is a matter of public record, if one reads and connects dots, that major western governments have been secretly adding to jet fuel radio-active isotopes to manipulate the weather on this planet, the purported reason being to repair the atmosphere.

I heard Alex Jones say on another video, "Mainstream Media Engaging in Nazi Level Propaganda," that the specifics of the geoengineering is classified.

So no wonder it is hard to have an intelligent discussion on this topic. We don't have enough information.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
did you check Alex Jones' assertion at all, or did you just accept it?

There is a great deal of information "out there" about geoengineering - a quick goggle scholar search gives almost a million results - perhaps unsurprisingly Alex Jones doesn't feather in the first few pages!! (although chemtrails do)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
There is a great deal of information "out there" about geoengineering - a quick goggle scholar search gives almost a million results - perhaps unsurprisingly Alex Jones doesn't feather in the first few pages!! (although chemtrails do)

Did you read my OP?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Did you read my OP?

Did you any fact checking on your OP?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join