It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden picture of Reptilian on US one dollar note...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I think hes onto something. Is there a guy in the bushes? Blue Team Go! Blue Team Go! You can also fold the front of the 1 to make its say "TITS OF AMERICA" at the top.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Where is the rolling your eyes icon when you need it?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Besides vanity, why would the reptilians put their image anywhere? I mean, if they were trying to stay hidden. A subliminal reminder?

Not a very good subliminal reminder if you have to go to such effort to create it

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
Where is the rolling your eyes icon when you need it?

I've always maintained that we DESPERATELY need a tinfoil hat icon!

Yeah, you can play origami with money from around the world and get it to say almost any number of ridiculous things, including that Elephants have taken over Britain. And let's not forget the stuff you can find by bending and folding the inside back covers of Time magazine! (we can presumably ignore Mad Magazine, since they actually TELL you to fold the magazines. But Time Magazine... if you fold and mangle the inside back cover, you will find the instructions on how to build a Time Warp Buddha that will transcend space and dimensions.)

Would I lie?

I'm waiting for them to find Bible Codes in monetary serial numbers next.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
On my 50 euro bill there is something resembling mickey mouse getting molested by goofy!This means europe is being controlled by walt disney?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The base of the inverted triangle is parallel and overlaps the base of the "All Seeing Eye" triangle. In other words, a line from (A)nnuit to Coepti(S). Then a line is drawn from Coepti(S) to Ord(O), then from Ord(O) back to (A)nnuit. You should have a complete triangle. Put all the letters together that are at the points to form a word, with the exception of the letter near the shaded portion; use the letter that is completely under the shade.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macgregor6590
Does it look like a cat to anyone else? Maybe more egyptian symbols on our currency? LOL what a joke.

It does look like a cat more then a "lizard".

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think it looks more like an evil green elf...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I see.

Ok, so someone was creative enough to fold the dollar bill in such a way that it resembled a face, which is green, follows the contour of the background to carve out a head, and then scans the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of artist's renderings of reptilian shapeshifters from the lower fourth dimension, until one resembling the original contrivance pops up.

That's great sleuthery, Sherlock. Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mephorium why do we have NWO symbols on our money:

because the people that believe in the NWO found images on money and decided that those images are NWO images?

chicken and the egg is my guess.

as for the reptilian image on the money, that's up there with the burning towers on the money. as stated, if you fold and manipulate long enough you can find anything on the money.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"...why do we have NWO symbols on our money...?"

Written by the truly illuminated one at Rotten.com

People tend to get uptight when they are forced to look at the back of a dollar bill. And they have good reason to. There it is on the left -- that goddamned pyramid with the freaky eyeball. And what the # is that at the bottom? NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM. Obviously some kind of incantation.

According to the official explanation, the phrase is Latin for "a new order of the ages." The designer of the Great Seal, Charles Thomson, claimed that the "new order" he was referring to was that of the American republic. The year on the pyramid is 1776, which is the date of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

All right, fine. But what about that eyeball? That thing is definitely occult. Nothing says "Big Brother" quite like a hovering eyeball.

Thomson explained away that one by claiming the eyeball belonged to God (or "Providence," as he put it), and that the phrase ANNUIT COEPTIS means "it has favored our undertakings." Taken together, they are intended to communicate the idea that God is rooting for America.

"The first rule of the Illuminati is, DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI"

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
It works, I ran a 100 dollar bill through the paper shredder and reassembled it. Now I have a lovely rendition of Jesus Christ.
I wonder what the government was trying to pass off on the American Public. So much for separation of church and state.

If I remember correctly, there were bills printed in Belarus with some mother nature theme (some animals). They didn't look to bad. By simply folding the bill (no shredding or anything), you could make animals appear as they were having sex.

With enough imagination, maybe dollar bills contain Reptilians engaged in same?

Nah... Weak thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I can fold a one dollar bill into a little short sleeved shirt with a collar and a necklace going around the front.

That means happiness comes in the form of necklaces and short sleeved shirts through the payment of $1 bills?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The only real reptilian thing I can find on an American 1 dollar bill is the all seeing eye, From far away it looks human, close up - reptilian, Could be just the style it was done in to counter counterfeiting.

On the new 10$ or 20$ here in canada, if you have the bill with the canoe and the 5 or so native thingies in it, look on the end of the spear. it could be a fish, but with a good magnification it looks like the head of a reptile.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have a theory about this...

If you spend enough time folding a dollar bill, you can make it look like Thomas Jefferson is #ting in George Washingtons mouth.

I don't think it's intetional at all. I think, somebody with too much free time folded a dollar bill too many times.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
you just invented a new type of paper folding with images in money.ok so will call it paper money folding.i start a book on it lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That isn't real money anyway - it's just a Federal Reserve note.

I think that picture would suit the cover of G. Edward Griffin's "Creature from Jekyll Island" book to a T.

Those scammers are just as bad and ugly.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well here's one to check into. If you can get an old $10.00 bill on the back you will see the Treasury Building. On the streets there are people walking and cars on the road. If you look carefully you will see that one man is actully hitchiking.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join