It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden picture of Reptilian on US one dollar note...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I was just emailed these pictures of the US one dollar note, and some supposed trickery that shows a reptilian face!!!! The original e-mail was in french, so I had to remove the french text and replace it with what I thought was the translation..... What does everyone think??

Then finally, a closeup....

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Besides vanity, why would the reptilians put their image anywhere? I mean, if they were trying to stay hidden. A subliminal reminder?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I would imagine that if you cut and flipped the bill into several pieces you could come up with a picture of about anything you wanted to.
Sounds to me like someone has way too much free time.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Very interesting. Well, why do we have NWO symbols on our money: who knows? I'm sure if these creatures exist they are going to want their planet back some day.

Hey, Merger, now try to find me.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I've just found an image of an Elephant on a 10 note by cleverly manipulating it. Does that mean that the UK is controlled by Alien Elephants?

Possibly.

The point im trying to make is, if humans are looking for signs in something, they will see it in everything. Pattern recognition. Our brain is hardwired for it. Remember when you were a kid and you started at your celling at night and saw 'faces' seemingly out of nowhere? Yep. Same thing is happening here.

[edit on 12/4/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
No idea if the reptilians would want to stay hidden, perhaps they don't want to???? Skibum, yes I thought of this as well, just thought it was an interesting picture, so I put it up

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It works, I ran a 100 dollar bill through the paper shredder and reassembled it. Now I have a lovely rendition of Jesus Christ.
I wonder what the government was trying to pass off on the American Public. So much for separation of church and state.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
It works, I ran a 100 dollar bill through the paper shredder and reassembled it. Now I have a lovely rendition of Jesus Christ.
I wonder what the government was trying to pass off on the American Public. So much for separation of church and state.

LOL, you put a 100 dollar bill through a paper shredder???? Must be filthy rich then!

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Was that posted by Alfred E Newman? Aka MAD magazine?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'll make more than 100 when i sell this fabulous pic of Jesus on ebay.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Oh gosh, MAD magazine, most likely!!! LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I've just found an image of an Elephant on a 10 note by cleverly manipulating it. Does that mean that the UK is controlled by Alien Elephants?

Thats just plain stupid , they are far too BIG.

Little tiny Reptiles , thats possible?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Like Simulacra said, if you fold a bank note you can get all kinds of weird pictures, I just got a but by folding the queens face in half!

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If you fold the dollar bill just the right way..you can turn George's face into a mushroom cloud..does that mean he was telling us of an impending doom?
There is a small spider(some say it is an owl) in the right upper corner on the front of the bill...are the arachnids(or avians if you see an owl) after us?
The word MASON can be spelled out on the seal --and if you put all the lines together...it forms a star, maybe the Mason's will take over when a certain star shows up.
The "Eagle" has 32 feathers on one wing, and 33 feathers on the other (go on - count 'em). The highest "degrees" or "levels" of Freemasonry are the 32nd and 33rd degrees. The thirteen stars above the "Eagles" head form a hexagram or "Star of David".(another one) It is also a vortex, made up of two opposing triangles and a star in the center through which all of creation emerges (for you fans of Sacred Geometry)
You can read more here
www.garone.net...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
www.mnsu.edu...
www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk...
www.amosweb.com...

trying to get of the lizard thing. the last link gives a definition of Open Market Operations. that could be what the dollar is refeering too really. the other two im not really so sure about. one is some river in ethiopia and the other is some kind of cyanide chemcial .

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
The "Eagle" has 32 feathers on one wing, and 33 feathers on the other (go on - count 'em). The highest "degrees" or "levels" of Freemasonry are the 32nd and 33rd degrees.

The highest Degree in Freemasonry is the Third Degree, the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. The 32nd and 33rd (Honorary) Degrees are a part of the Scottish Rite Masonry (Northern or Southern Jurisdiction in the U.S. and that is what we are talking about here), not Freemasonry, and have no bearing whatsoever on the Blue Lodge. Really... Honest... No kidding.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
The highest Degree in Freemasonry is the Third Degree, the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. The 32nd and 33rd (Honorary) Degrees are a part of the Scottish Rite Masonry (Northern or Southern Jurisdiction in the U.S. and that is what we are talking about here), not Freemasonry, and have no bearing whatsoever on the Blue Lodge. Really... Honest... No kidding.

Not to argue with you but everywhere I look, makes reference to the 33rd degree

www.masonicinfo.com...

I did find only references to 3rd degree rings here

www.freemasonstore.com...

And references here.

"When a freemason is being initiated into the third degree he is struck on the forhead in the dark, falling back either into a coffin or onto a coffin shape design."
www.bilderberg.org...

Even freemason.com (which says it is out of Ohio) mentions nothing about degrees.

I admit that I do not know a lot about the differences and the inof I placed on my post was what I got form the website regarding the dollar bill.

Since there appear to be so many websites of each lodge it is hard to find the specific info.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Not to argue with you but everywhere I look, makes reference to the 33rd degree

www.masonicinfo.com...

From the website (a really good one to, I often use it myself) that you used as a reference:

masonicinfo.com
Let's step back just a bit to explain how this '33rd' stuff came into play in the fantasies of anti-Masons.

There are three (Count 'em: 3) degrees of Masonry:

Entered Apprentice

Fellowcraft

Master Mason

When one becomes a Master Mason he has received the highest degree in Masonry. This fact totally confounds those outside of Freemasonry who believe that when they see a higher numbered degree, it means the person is somehow superior in rank. It's simply not true. Don't believe it? Ask any Mason.... Of course, those who love conspiracies will argue that those non-33rds simply don't know what's going on.

As a Blue Lodge Mason, and a 32nd Degree SRSJ Mason (plus a few other things), I can assure you, the Third degree is the "highest" Degree. The purpose of my pointing it out is to first prevent this all to common error from being propagated, and secondly to utilize a glaring error in an easily researched subject could be used to extrapolate the veracity of your previous quote.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Hi everyone,

I was just emailed these pictures of the US one dollar note, and some supposed trickery that shows a reptilian face!!!! The original e-mail was in french, so I had to remove the french text and replace it with what I thought was the translation..... What does everyone think??

Then finally, a closeup....

It is riduculus! I can produce any image possible by cuting and pasting!

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Does it look like a cat to anyone else? Maybe more egyptian symbols on our currency? LOL what a joke.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join