It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
did rome have to deal with race issues before Judeans became the chosen ones?

To use modern terms, the Romans were “equal opportunity” enslavers: they did not limit their enslavements to one people, place, or, in our terms, race.

If I had a heads-up that I may be considered excrement here, I think I would have opted another time another place?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: BerenstEiner

When it is posted along with calling them thugs or animals the intent is quite clear.

Why not just refer to them as people? A human being like yourself.

Maybe because the "protesters" are often acting like animals and thugs?

So you see black being called animals and thugs and you believe we're calling all black people thugs and animals?

I think you have some Freudian slips there.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Szarekh

When it is posted along with calling them thugs or animals the intent is quite clear.

So you see black being called animals and thugs and you believe we're calling all black people thugs and animals?

??? Are you defending those statements? I seen posts saying the blacks are animals, not the protesters are animals. Just seen another that got removed calling Michael Brown a monkey but that's ok according to you?
edit on 15-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

You believe in humanity. It's human to prefer like-minded people over others. It's human to prefer people that look like you over others. It's human to prefer people you share a homeland with over others, and it's also human to gravitate towards those people in times of need and it's human to aid yours first versus theirs.

During times of peace and calm, you don't notice it. But during times of struggle, it's magnified. Deny it as much as you want, but it's there and always will be....because we're human.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad
It's not "getting to me". Calling looters animals is fair game. It doesn't matter what color they are. The knock-out game is mostly African-americans doing it to unsuspecting white people. Race crime of the highest order. Truth hurts, I guess.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

??? Are you defending those statements? I seen posts saying the blacks are animals, not the protesters are animals. Just seen another that got removed calling Michael Brown a monkey but that's ok according to you?

I also wanted to say that I usually agree with you on a lot of things. You usually make some great points, but on this subject, we are as far apart as we can be. Maybe one day we can meet somewhere in the middle on this subject.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

I also wanted to say that I usually agree with you on a lot of things. You usually make some great points, but on this subject, we are as far apart as we can be. Maybe one day we can meet somewhere in the middle on this subject.

Likewise and just because we don't see eye to eye on this doesn't mean I am going to disagree with you for the sake of it on other subjects, we just differ on this subject

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
S&F'd ..enjoyed reading the topic
some of the responses were well presented too

..bashes a regime like Nazi Germany for being so racist, when in fact the USA was just as bad back then

history of eugenics
americanazi links 1
americanazi links 2
americanazi link 3
(there is more to it..)
follow-up material
root races
eugenics & theosophical society
blavatsky
hitler
(etc)
(etc)
(etc)
hopefully one day all of this will just be a memory

/optional bible smack

…27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise.

now, where's all the white women at?

a reply to: GetOutOfMyLight
good work as usual
i'm about ready to dispense notions of racism altogether & just start calling it "class-struggle"

/salute
edit on 17-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: linking parks

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join