It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BIS is going to sacrifice the U.S. dollar in favor of a global currency.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
And they are using the conflict between Russia/China/BRICS and the U.S./E.U. to engineer the collapse.

Putin, Obama and other world leaders and governments are mere pawns to be used to achieve this goal. The international bankers have as much control over Vladimir Putin and the Russian government as they have over the European Union or president Obama and the U.S. Government. Which is near complete control over them. And this is what is going to happen:

False East/West Paradigm Hides The Rise Of Global Currency

The dollar must lose its world reserve status, and most likely collapse in relative value, before the SDR can be elevated. This is where mainstream pundits lose track of the facts. For them, the dollar is an invincible monetary element, a currency product as infinite as time. Their normalcy bias prevents them from ever acknowledging the many weaknesses of the Federal Reserve note, including our country’s inability to ever service its more than $200 trillion debt. Others believe the dollar is the NWO currency, and that the globalists are somehow U.S.-centric. The evidence posted above suggests otherwise. Globalists have no loyalty to any nation or culture. Their only loyalty is to the progression of their own power. If sacrificing the dollar or the U.S. as a whole furthers that power, then they will have no problem cutting us loose like a rotting appendage.

The destruction of the dollar and the institution of a global economic bureaucracy are not actions that can be executed openly by international financiers. These events will coincide with extreme catastrophe, likely worse than the Great Depression era, with millions upon millions of people losing the ability to financially support themselves and their families. Crime, death and public discontent will surely follow. People will be looking for someone to blame. This is where the false East/West paradigm comes in.
It is widely expected that as sanctions snowball between Russia and the U.S. that the dollar will end up on the chopping block. China has asserted its support for Russia in opposition to NATO interference in Ukraine. The stage has been set. I have warned for quite some time that the development of East/West tensions would be used as a cover for a collapse of the dollar system. I have warned that among the American media this collapse would be blamed on an Eastern dump of foreign exchange reserves and treasuries, resulting in a global domino-effect ending U.S. world reserve status. In turn, the international community would be conditioned to see this as the mere bumbling of a spoiled America gone power-mad, rather than the result of a covert program of economic destabilization. This might lead to all-out war or a fiscal firestorm that leaves much of the world crippled and desperate for aid.
In either case, the elitist plan is to use scapegoats and false enemies to draw our attention away from the real culprits: the international banks themselves.

The author of this article goes on to assure that this is just a game, a means to an end.

Make no mistake: This fight is not about President Barack Obama, it is not about Putin and it is not even about the Federal Reserve. These men are tools, errand boys, public mascots. Do not be fooled by the global stage play being perpetrated. Whatever happens in Ukraine and whatever happens between Russia, China and the West, there are only two real sides to this battle: the elitist establishment, and those who are smart enough to recognize their poison.

Further details of how is going to happen is thoroughly explained in this article and the others I’m posting below.

The Bank for International Settlements' Backdoor Betrayal

The BIS (Bank for International Settlements) is the entity that controls virtually all governments through their central banks. They control all monetary policies in the world and all economies. All crashes and booms are engineered here. The 2008 crash was engineered right here.
This is their board of directors:

Chairman: Christian Noyer, Paris Mark Carney, London Agustín Carstens, Mexico City Luc Coene, Brussels Jon Cunliffe, London Andreas Dombret, Frankfurt am Main Mario Draghi, Frankfurt am Main William C Dudley, New York Stefan Ingves, Stockholm Thomas Jordan, Zurich Klaas Knot, Amsterdam Haruhiko Kuroda, Tokyo Ann Le Lorier, Paris Stephen S Poloz, Ottawa Raghuram Rajan, Mumbai Jan Smets, Brussels Alexandre A Tombini, Brasília Ignazio Visco, Rome Jens Weidmann, Frankfurt am Main Janet L Yellen, Washington Zhou Xiaochuan, Beijing

I have a feeling that that board of directors answer to a few families by the name of Rotschild, Rockefeller etc…
And this is their ultimate goal:

to further establish themselves as the indispensable international financial body, whose ultimate authority supersedes any national jurisdiction, thereby interminably dismantling and diminishing the sovereignty of the individual nation states. In other words, they consolidate their subjugation of the local citizenry by championing the benefits of economies of scale which only globalization can achieve, and, of course, that only their financial frameworks can administer.

On to the next two articles which explain that the BIS is the secret buyer of the U.S. treasuries while countries such as China are bailing.
Who Is The New Secret Buyer Of U.S. Debt?

While foreign investment in the U.S. has sharply declined since March, Belgium has quickly become the third largest buyer of Treasury bonds, just behind China and Japan, purchasing more than $200 billion in securities in the past five months, adding to a total stash of around $340 billion. This development is rather bewildering, primarily because Belgium’s GDP as of 2012 was a miniscule $483 billion, meaning, Belgium has spent nearly the entirety of its yearly GDP on our debt.
Clearly, this is impossible, and someone, somewhere, is using Belgium as a proxy in order to prop up the U.S. But who?
Recently, a company based in Belgium called Euroclear has come forward claiming to be the culprit behind the massive purchases of American debt. Euroclear, though, is not a direct buyer. Instead, the bank is a facilitator, using what it calls a “collateral highway” to allow central banks and international banks to move vast amounts of securities around the world faster than ever before.

edit on 14-8-2014 by TheBandit795 because: Fixed link

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Did I mention that JP Morgan Bank controls Euroclear?

The organization was consolidated and operated by none other than JP Morgan Bank in 1972. In 2000, Euroclear was officially incorporated and became its own entity. However, one must remember, once a JP Morgan bank, always a JP Morgan bank.

And they also have a strong relationship with the Russian government.

Another interesting fact – Euroclear also has a strong relationship with the Russian government and is a primary broker for Russian debt to foreign investors. This once again proves my ongoing point that Russia is tied to the global banking cabal as much as the United States. The East vs. West paradigm is a sham of the highest order.

The article goes on to explain further how Euroclear and the BIS are connected.

Here’s another article on the subject of Belgium buying U.S. treasuries.

‘Belgian Buyer’ of Treasuries Is BIS, Rothchild Backdoor Money Laundering

Why is the BIS buying up U.S. Treasuries? Why to act as savior and loan shark when the SHTF of course! This will be the way for the U.S.A. to give up all sovereignty to them and for them to consolidate control in their goal to have one world monetary policy and an eventual one world government.

Here are two more articles which show that Russia and their elites nothing more than bankster pawns complicit in getting itself and the Western world under complete Rothschild control., and that the Ukrainian crisis is nothing more than a deadly game, a stage in order to get this done. So when they say in the media: “Putin defies the West”, what he’s really doing is obeying the international banker’s orders and instructions.

Russia Is Dominated By Global Banks, Too

Ukraine Crisis: Just Another Globalist-Engineered Powder Keg

I hope this OP was useful and informative to you. Any thoughts?

edit on 14-8-2014 by TheBandit795 because: Fixed link

edit on 14-8-2014 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Any thoughts?

Yes.

An elite capable of using murder and genocide to further their plans has got to be a bitter sadist. I will not give up to someone like that who cherishes death and destruction and thinks that we all have a right to be abused and exploited.

Two faced double standard elite that like who try to justify the suffering of humanity and yet they don't suffer themselves, these people are primitive and devolved and if we are to ever move forward collectively as a society then we must do so without letting these elite incapable of empathy to lead us.

Those pitiful elite, terrified out of their wits end permanently operating on feral behavior, they think humanity is nothing more than eat or be eaten, they don't trust us because they don't trust themselves and they try to suppress us because they lack social skills.

In the next society it will be better for everyone if the current elite took the back seat and we can if they refuse to cooperate, drop them on a planet to their standards. Maybe an anarchic one with lots of fear and aggression do you think they will enjoy reaping what they sow?
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

I gotta do a little work to check validity but DAMN this is a nice thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It is widely expected that as sanctions snowball between Russia and the U.S. that the dollar will end up on the chopping block.

Before the US hit's the chopping block with these sanctions I believe the EU will falter dramatically first. Just because their economies will take the immediate brunt of these attacks.

That said, as you indicated all these countries are under domination of their own central banks which hold sway. I believe BRICS play's into this as well by encouraging direct currency swaps to bypass the dollar which further strengthens the BIS model you explained.

The east-west conflict distractions are second tier issues (who get's X resources, etc.) It doesn't matter to the BIS who has them as long as everyone is under their control. For anyone who thinks Russia is the savior against the NWO I suggest they read the following link:

Russia Is Dominated By Global Banks, Too

The game board is set, the pieces in place. The NWO has almost achieved their dream.

edit on 694am2323am102014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If this moves forward to a financial collapse, I want every astronomer here to look to the skies to catch a glimpse of the fleeing elite.

Destroy the launching pads or we can hitch a ride on their escape ships as they flee to sanctuaries on the Moon and Mars.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Great reading. I believe some of us (me included) have a tendency to forget about TPTB and its agendas when wars and epidemics are getting multiplied, getting emotionally involved is the world news is where they want us to be.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

While it is true, that there are forces that want to unite the world. Very strong ones, the Ukraine situation is not a win for those forces. It's a loss.

The European union, created it's Euro and the Russians have traded in Euros for a long time. The Chinese stockpile Euros and Dollars. Each of the players, Euro zone and US zone, want's to be the big player in this future global currency.

However, Ukraine is a win for nationalism ... on the short term, it looks like another brick was taken out of the eastern wall. Russia, is now weaker than even before ... fallaing apart, one piece at a time. However, the weakness in Russia, and the loss of the Russian territories in Ukraine will "boom" Russian internal nationalism. Putin, who has shown, that he is not working for Russia, is not going to survive the turmoil that will follow.

I'd actually go so far, as to say that Putin and some of his cabinet risk ending up in a body bag. Because Russians have a long memory, and they're very hard on forgiveness.

Putin made several mistakes in his handling of Ukraine. The biggest, was not to allow the military a full disclosure of evidence, but "limiting" their disclosure to an incompetent display. That the army was also willing to fire artillery over the border, and disobey orders ... shows that the discontent is wide.

Putin has made an enemy of the Army, at least those who have any knowledge within it.

The bans on foreign goods, will only bolster the Mafia in Russia. It will not stop the flow of goods, but merely stop legitimate business from doing what they want. The mafia, which is mostly "western backed" will still have it's toll, and goods will be even more expensive. Making business revenue, less.

The businessmen in Russia, have already seen this ... so Putin has made an enemy of legitimate businesses.

The average russian, maybe willing to go about their business ... but they're going to see Putin's cowardice as a downer.

So, Putin will have a hard time surviving in the future Russia. Which means, the Mafia gang in Russia is going to have a short period of enormous breakthrough in Russia. Followed by a crackdown ... which eventually will follow. Since the Mafia is backed by the very "gangsters" you refer to ...

It's not going to be a global "dollar" system in the near future ...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What is the ROI for destroying the dollar?

First of all, the Fed would have to eat all of the loans it has issued and nullify all of the debts it has collected while shouldering the loss of its dollar reserves. Would the international banking system really be willing to take such a loss? The only thing I could see happening is a buyout where a new currency is permitted to take international exchange status in exchange for some transfer of new currency to the federal reserve in on a dollar per credit basis.

Also, if the dollar is devalued, suddenly all of the debts we Americans bear have been eliminated. We could exchange our real property for the new currency and step right out of debt. The elite would never allow such a large population to unshoulder all of their obligations like that. This is not a global jubilee.

Whatever happens, if the dollar is removed as the world currency, will be transitional and incremental and they will make sure that before the dollar is devalued, all of the debts that the American public owe will be transferred over to be relative to the price of the new currency instead. This way, when the dollar collapses and the new currency is deflated, we are further into debt. That is the way this world works.

The average American would be better off with a total dollar collapse. The price vs demand curve of labor prices in the Americas is fairly well established and inelastic. If the dollar collapsed tomorrow, wages would simply increase suddenly. What would happen under those circumstances is that a people up to their eyeballs in debt would suddenly find themselves liberated with a whole new equity in their tangible property to exploit to further their personal economic consumption even more.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Oh, and btw, you do realize that you are the ones who gave banks their power, don't you? You wanted to consume today the benefits of tomorrow's labor and because of your greed and laziness, you have empowered monied interests to profit off of your haste. You spend five or six times what a house is worth over the course of its lifetime paying out 80% of the debt while accruing almost zero equity. You spend ten times what a car is worth doing the same.

If a car had so much inherent value, then why do you always get wiped out upon reselling it? The price point of a new car is purely psychological, especially on modern vehicles which have engineered obsolescence built into them.

You do realize that a century from now there will be zero 2014 Chevy Impalas on the roadways. These cars were not designed to get 1,000,000 driving miles. They were designed to break down entirely shortly after your 60 months of financing have ended.

You are short sighted fools who are buying pine wood and sheet rock mansions driving around inferior plastic thinking you are on top of the world. You are Apollo blazing across the sky. Your time in history will be brilliant and short lived. At least, that is my prediction.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't think we do it justice calling the ones at the top bankers, clearly they weild power that goes beyond that of a "banker". Overlords comes to mind!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Good stuff, this is the kind of quality research that attracted me to ATS in the first place.

It should start becoming quite ordinary for even the average joe to hold these kinds of opinions I think, at least I certainly hope so because it is getting so obvious by now, the research is there, the informations is out there on the internet and there's no closing this Pandora's Box, of course they'll certainly try but they will fail miserably in the end.

Make no mistake, the world is on to these criminals, the question as I see it is how much time does the world have?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Many of the ancient civilizations, (Rome immediately comes to my mind) used to do away with the empires debt on a regular basis. If things got out of hand they just scrapped the ol' accounting books and started over. It's a wonderful idea in my opinion. We all, myself included, seem to get so wrapped up in money and finances that we forget. Money, currency, dollars, are merely human made tools. It's here to make our lives easier. Was* rather. Why do we treat it like it's this sacred holy entity that can never be altered? Currency is an invention. Lets just re invent it? Why not scrap the old and try something new? Now more than ever with the advancements in technology we really do have the opportunity to try something that has never been possible in the remembered past. Automate 90% of all industries and use "money" to enhance life. Very soon here we will be able to supply all of humanities basic needs with technology. What if every person on the planet had access to a 3D printer that could rearrange the atoms in the air to create food, water and a house. we could have the best teachers in the world teach every single person on the planet with computers and the internet. So we get the basics for free and maybe use money for the extra stuff? Or maybe not at all. Maybe this is to off topic but i think all of our problems will be solved if we stop trying to beat a dead horse. Change is scary but the latter is significantly scarier. Ch CH CH CH Chan- ges!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
S & F for a good thread, Bandit. I wish people put as much effort in to their threads as you have here. That being said, I have a different take on this issue.

We all know that the dollar is going to fall in the future and it's going to fall hard. The rest of the world is preparing for that by finding alternatives to the petrodollar and a new reserve currency. That is being done now.

Other countries are buying our debt because when the dollar does fall, they will want payment of some sort and the only thing we will have to offer is land rights. The Federal government has quite a bit of land, does it not? From some of the things I have read on the interwebz this may be a real estate investment for other countries after America collapses.

I know that sounds crazy, but oh well.

Anyway, I do not fear a global currency nor do I fear a one world government. In fact, I think it may be necessary in the end. That does not mean that we would not have inalienable individual rights, but to have 100's of separate nation states that continually fight among one another for one reason or another is counterproductive to the future of humanity.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Check out the articles I've posted. The ROI is a new monetary system where they have complete control and they're will be using the U.S. debts to act as a loan shark. Or like what you're saying here:

Whatever happens, if the dollar is removed as the world currency, will be transitional and incremental and they will make sure that before the dollar is devalued, all of the debts that the American public owe will be transferred over to be relative to the price of the new currency instead. This way, when the dollar collapses and the new currency is deflated, we are further into debt. That is the way this world works.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thanks for all the commentary folks. Very interesting..

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
one element is missing here...

the Saudi Arabian-Qatar-USA co-conspiracy to untrack the present global geo-political & economic/monetary system with their own 'wild card' known as the establishment of a Middle-East Caliphate

the Saudi's will allow the Petro-Dollar extended lifetime...with the obscured assistance of the USA to change the global dynamics with this Caliphate existence & growth in world affairs ... these are the 3 puppet masters for this particular scheme

the new -- currency swap arrangements.... are not a replacement 1-world currency....these swaps are just rejection of confidence in the USD... that is, a lack of confidence until the economic ramifications of the IS-Caliphate threat to different countries, their commerce, their security, their sovereignty

the BIS will be toast when the BRICS Bank & Gold Exchange becomes dominant-> soon
but even BRICS will never attain global hegemony in replacing the fraudulent western bank-finance-economic engine- Empire
because of the Islamic-Sharia Caliphate presence & the focused threat they will poise to the world finance-economic & 'geopolitical spheres

the internal populations of Muslims in places like China, Russia, India, Indonesia ...will be a constant instability which will affect those nations currency exchange rates (because Of the risk factor) that will cut-the-legs out of the BRICS and BIS led world of economy/finance
which will make the Swap arrangement too risky to enter...

but, hey thanks for the thread, thought provoking content/replies
edit on th31140805107414172014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31140805124114202014 by St Udio because: typeO spell

TheLaughingGod says: "Make no mistake, the world is on to these criminals, the question as I see it is how much time does the world have? "

well, with the Caliphate in existence, without a possibility to be deleted from this current timeline...
I guess a decade or a generation (15-19 years) to grow into the Global End-Time Empire It is propheced to attain & culminate in the Biblical End-Time Eschatology...(including Gog/Magog, Armageddon, Tribulations...)

edit on th31140805198114332014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I can definately see it coming to that, I'm imagining a perfect storm of sorts, Islam and the West is certainly on a fast-track to massive conflict that could be devastating for the West, just imagine all the Fifth Columnist insurgents that would spring up in the west, necessitating rule with an iron hand, increased policing, they'll bring their aces technologically. I have even noticed a shift in peoples attitude and perhaps in media too towards looking down on or despising Islam, first David Cameron came out with some pretty bold statements, then Merkel followed, now they'll reverse their positions and ride the wave!?
We didn't have the same demonisation of muslims in the media like the US had after 9/11, but people are pretty fed up with the way some of them behave themselves, and the movement against immigration is only getting stronger by the day, it's quite scary actually because they have rendered the word racist null and void, that some young people are going, you know, we don't care about your demonisation tactics, and they go too far the other way, embracing the opposite of the media lies they have been fed.
They are killing it at polls all over Europe, I think they are slowly legitimisation themselves.

This along with economic repercussions possible collapse of societies worldwide, there's so many dangers on this current timeline we'll probably need some kind of miracle to make it out.

I'm even starting to consider the old idea(here) that weather events and natural disasters may be tied to some kind of natural cycle. That would be a total #storm, the only thing that's missing is nazi zombies and an alien invasion.

But then again, things spoken of on ATS has a tendency to fizzle out into nothing, but are we imagining things or aren't things building to something tangible?
edit on 14-8-2014 by TheLaughingGod because: Mistake.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A second reply to : TheLaughingGod post

"But then again, things spoken of on ATS has a tendency to fizzle out into nothing, but are we imagining things or aren't things building to something tangible?"...

I think in terms-"" We are the Peoples' Think Tank""

unfunded by the rich puppet masters who create the Think Tanks, Foundations. & other Policy directing NGO's
edit on th31140806021814502014 by St Udio because: attribution credit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join