It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Police-Involved Shooting Reported In Ferguson, Missouri

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Amid the unrest in Ferguson, Mo., a second police-involved shooting was reported overnight, Fox 2 Now reported.

Around 1 a.m. on Wednesday, St. Louis County police responded to reports of shots being fired and four or five armed suspects, wearing ski masks, running near the intersection of Chambers Road and Sheffingdel Court in Ferguson, Valerie Schremp Hahn, a reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reported.

Second Police-Involved Shooting Reported In Ferguson, Missouri

It would appear that a suspected looter has been critically wounded after an alleged armed confrontation with law enforcement. The article reports that a weapon was found at the scene and other suspects are still at large.

If this story is accurate I have no sympathy for looters and arsonists who are taking advantage of a tragedy for personal material gains.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If this story is accurate I have no sympathy for looters and arsonists who are taking advantage of a tragedy for personal material gains.

Especially when they were armed and wearing masks.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Especially when they were armed and wearing masks.

Exactly. The right to freely assemble and protest this event is available to law abiding citizens. These looting scumbags are asking to be shot.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm guessing this one won't get the media attention.

Because things appear to have happened, the way they should have.

Masked, looting, armed, firing shots, generally can get you killed.

No sympathy, if true.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Saw this story on this morning TV news...
Obama even took a pause from playing another round of golf to urge folks to calm down and think of ways to find comfort and healing... or at least pray his balls stay out of the sand traps?

Yup that's our Prez... on vacation while St. Louis threatens to tear the country apart.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I'm guessing this one won't get the media attention.

It is getting very little at this point. Not much of an angle, 'looting dirt bag gets shot', the media says, 'big whoop'.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
Yup that's our Prez... on vacation while St. Louis threatens to tear the country apart.

I would prefer if Dear Leader played a two year, perpetual round of golf instead of returning to the White House.

Oh, and he can take Congress with him.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Speaking of 'Golf' and 'Looting'

don't you find it odd how these protesters are begging for the police department to do the right thing and release this officers name... while kicking out store windows so they can carry off one of those new mega sized TV's and whatnots...

Hard to take this seriously when it seems this has simply become a reason to loot and riot...
I guess the days of sticking a daisy in the barrel of a rifle really are over...

edit on 13-8-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

There was also a woman shot in the head in a drive-by shooting. Not protests or Obama speech for her I bet.

Woman Shot in Head in Missouri Town Roiled by Michael Brown Protests

A woman was shot in the head in an apparent drive-by shooting early Wednesday in the Missouri town wracked by protests following the fatal shooting of Michael Brown by a police officer. St. Louis County Police spokesman Brian Schellman said four to five black males apparently carried out the shooting on Highmont Drive in Ferguson, Mo., and fled in a car. The unidentified woman was transported to a hospital via EMS, but her condition was unknown just before 1:30 a.m. local time. It was not immediately clear if the shooting was in any way related to the recent unrest in Ferguson.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
don't you find it odd how these protesters are begging for the police department to do the right thing and release this officers name... while kicking out store windows so they can carry off one of those new mega sized TV's and whatnots...

I can separate the legitimate protesters who are operating within the law and their Constitutional rights and demanding the facts of the case. There is nothing in my mind that is wrong with this tact.

The looters warrant no sympathy or consideration from me and should be shot. This is pure and repugnant opportunism.

edit on 13-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because his mug got filled with chemtrail residue

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed
Wonderful. More animalistic behavior by degenerate scumbags. Their actions do no justice to the situation that instigated the outrage.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Sure... because as we all know the protestors and the looters are the same people.

/sarcasm

link   
This smelled also of an ambush maybe. There are 5 armed people, dozens seen fleeing the area and shotguns are very effective against wide spread targets.

link   
Double Post

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002014-08-13T12:04:30-05:001230 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This smelled also of an ambush maybe. There are 5 armed people, dozens seen fleeing the area and shotguns are very effective against wide spread targets.

Ambush on whose part?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The few who want to "KILL THE PIGS" in the area. The worst part is that everyone is now caught up in the looting and who to hold responsible when, no matter the circumstance, a young man is dead. Mom can't call him again. Dad can't lecture him again...he did not die so a local convenience store could be robbed.

This should unite the community to make it a better place and not a place that breeds hatred for the police.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This should unite the community to make it a better place and not a place that breeds hatred for the police.

I completely and whole heartedly agree with you. I think these looters are lower than low as they are taking advantage of a very tragic event for their own personal gain, which, in the grand scheme, only further debases their own neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Lol,I have NEVER seen them do anything else.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan
True, unlike the people lawfully protesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The whole thing is eerily reminiscent of the aftermath of the Rodney King verdict where South Central LA destroyed itself and the only people it ended up hurting in the end were the very business owners who helped those neighborhoods out in the first place. It doesn't punish the police, the mayor or anyone they hold responsible. They end up punishing themselves because once this is all over its THEIR community that is destroyed and they will end up having to pay heavily inflated prices for everything that will then be in short supply and widely unavailable within their own community as they have to drive elsewhere to obtain the most basic goods. It's a terribly ignorant and short sited thing and when its all over the very mourns who have destroyed their own community are going to try to scapegoat someone else to avoid their own responsibility. It's sad, its pathetic and I'm going to have a difficult time coming up with much sympathy for them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join