It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone predicated that Robin Williams was going to die 3 days before it happened!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Someone predicated that Robin Williams was going to die 3 days before it happened

www.ign.com...

This is weird

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
99percent predictions dont happen, just panic sx

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
They must be a Wizarad.

Maybe He had been planning the suicide for a while and saw the post and that sparked the final move. Just a theory.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Still reading the link you provided, I'd like to know how he knew RW was going to die.

Interesting.

S & F
edit on 12-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: Answered my own question

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow, seems legit actually, it seems he predicted one before, gonna read thread to find out.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
..and cue everyone rewatching all his movies looking for hidden clues foreshadowing his death.

frame by frame movie watching

EDIT: Nvm people are already on this making some connections. August 11 = 223 day of the year, 223 backwards = 322 = SKull & Bones....its simple math.

edit on 12-8-2014 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
Am I mistaking, but it seems he made the prediction on June 14 2014...
Still reading the link you provided, I'd like to know why he thought RW was going to die.

Interesting.

S & F

You are mistaken. The June 14 date is the date the first poster became a member of that forum. The thread was started August 8.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You would expect this thread to get some more attention, I think this is the first real prediction I have seen here, **** me.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That's crazy! I'm reading the huge thread now. I wonder if it's a fluke or is the OP actually psychic??

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Lol after reading some of the thread i'm kinda amused that people that make predictions often get alot of flack and now that a prediction has came true his fellow members are reporting him to the FBI.....

Edit - had to include this...

someone make a thread like this for Justin Bieber so he can die pls

edit on 12-8-2014 by GreyGoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cohen the Barbarian

originally posted by: samsamm9
Am I mistaking, but it seems he made the prediction on June 14 2014...
Still reading the link you provided, I'd like to know why he thought RW was going to die.

Interesting.

S & F

You are mistaken. The June 14 date is the date the first poster became a member of that forum. The thread was started August 8.

no the post itself even says posted friday at 9:40 am and then other posters in the following pages were like holy **** I posted in this 3 days ago and etc

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It was not a prediction...per se
It was more of a tribute to RW...that freakily turned into a "WOW - we've got to get this out to the Internet and show everyone that someone on our board predicted RW's death just a few days before he actually died! Hurry - Everyone - Let's make this viral!"

Odd, nonetheless. (Unless RW read the thread and saw some of the tasteless comments posted.)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Friday was August 8th.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
To be fair the guy was aware of the the drug problems and depression that Robin Williams was experiencing and made a rational assertion. I guess after the millions of predictions that end up wrong there's always a chance of someone getting something right, especially with a more educated prediction like this one. Got to say people reporting him to the FBI and accusing him of murder are jumping the gun a little bit.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That was an interesting thread. The OP of that thread says that he didn't think it would happen that quick, just that RW wasn't in very good health lately. Still - wow!

LOL at some of the responses over there though - such as "Make a thread about Justin Bieber". Epic

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Theory, Robin was a game fan, maybe he knew who posted this?
edit on 8/12/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Murder made to look like suicide? By suffocation yet. Hmm, it is Hollywood after all, and the result has caused the media to completely refocus its attention away from the wars and the ME. An interesting find, OP., although I didn't read through the complete thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If be more impressed if he prevented it. A halfass prediction of death, and the person dies, makes you look more of a suspect than sorcerer

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm wondering if all those people that posted that they sent the FBI that thread actually did it?? I don't think it would go that far with it. The OP either got really lucky or he is somewhat intuitive. To turn him into the FBI seems a bit much to me. Nothing like saying something off the top of your head to get the FBI looking at you...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I read somewhere that Robin sold his house for a wopping 30.000.000 dollar not so very long ago. Can such a pile of money be motive..? Anyways..Wasn't there somekind of celeb-deadpool on the internet?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join