It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone predicated that Robin Williams was going to die 3 days before it happened!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: aboutface

I read somewhere that Robin sold his house for a wopping 30.000.000 dollar not so very long ago. Can such a pile of money be motive..? Anyways..Wasn't there somekind of celeb-deadpool on the internet?
Could he had been planning suicide for sometime? Including leaving finances to loved ones?

link   
Over here in the UK theres a betting game called the deadpool, whereby participants bet on the next death of a celebrity or world famous person.

link   
People who make predictions like this base it off facts and current events.
For example, my girlfriends father predicts every world cup and euro cup who will be in the final, and he's been right for the last 20 years apparently because he watches and uses stats and what not.
Or say Winston Churchill's predictions on Hitler, Israel, Islam, etc. he was very educated in history and warfare and what not, pretty much everything he said had or is coming true to a certain degree. I think this is just a strange coincidence. Eerie and creepy still tho.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The one who posted the prediction got pretty defensive on a few responses. He was proud of RW accomplishments. Could the one posting actually have been RW? He was getting a feel of how people felt of him and then decided if he would kill himself or not.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Locutis

I don't think that's a possibility, seeing as the poster keeps posting after Robbins death.
So he would have to be a ghost posting from the after-life.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Intresting.. its also intresting that science can´t explain why placebos work, human mind have more possibilities than we realize. Death predictions are not so unusual either and propably everyone of us know someome who have predicted death of someone they know and it has happened... it might be coincidence once and a twice.

Some people see patterns like cross symbol during a day without seeking those, finding pattern is unintentional. Some people notice that suddenly and "out of context" their thoughs move to person ( who later dies ) several times a day.. etc

Shamans knew more than we do about spiritual life and telepathy. In some families skill of seeing "things" happens more.. maybe its in genes..

I wouldn´t post in the internet of "prediction" of someones death in the forum which users are more or less morons and immature brats like the guy in question did.. when life of someone ends its not something to joke about.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yes its very entertaining to read all the responces before and after his death.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I did not predict a date, but I assumed he would take his life.
Seeing his standup many times he seemed very unstable on stage.
Maybe he was and his act was a coping mechanism, but many comedians take their lives or die due to destructive behavior.
Robin is at peace now, good for him.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: droxs

Well, he actually didn't predict his death...here is the content of his post.

Are people bracing themselves for the fact that Robin Williams will die soon?

guys...Robin Williams.

Jumanji, Hook, Good Will Hunting, Aladdin, Death To Smoochy, One Hour Photo, Jack...

if you haven't seen even one of those movies, wtf are you doing with your life?

Robin Williams is a great American, one of the greatest comedians/actors of the 20th and 21st century. The Vesti should have one Robin Williams appreciation thread.

When I read this, the person who posted this didn't define "soon". Robin Williams was 63...to a young person that would make him old and that he was going to die soon.

People like to read into things that just aren't there.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I read somewhere that Robin sold his house for a wopping 30.000.000 dollar not so very long ago. Can such a pile of money be motive..? Anyways..Wasn't there somekind of celeb-deadpool on the internet?

unloading a 30m dollar property is usually the opposite effect
maybe he had insider information?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
An earlier thread on this exact website and subject matter was 404'd not very long ago.

Soon to be this one, I fear.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Seems that mr.williams died when the moon was closest to earth and during a meteor shower too.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I saw that exact same post on the linked thread in the OP. Are you a member there too?? Did you see the thread before Robin Williams died??

link   

originally posted by: droxs
Someone predicated that Robin Williams was going to die 3 days before it happened

www.ign.com...

This is weird

I predict Barack Obama, Harrison Ford and you will all die

The post was simply an appreciation of Robin Williams whom, the OP rightly predicted, would not live forever.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think the other one said that RW was murdered this one suggests a poster on vestibule ign predicted the death

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: butcherguy

I think the other one said that RW was murdered this one suggests a poster on vestibule ign predicted the death

That's probably what did it!
I was wondering. This thread will probably stand.
I noticed on page two of the linked thread that someone commented that the OP of that thread also predicted another celebrity's death before that.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
maybe he had a "premonition"

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Not sure if this was shared or not but the radio reported earlier he was asphyxiated by a belt and had superficial scratches on his right wrist.

Wonder what the story is on those scratches?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Not sure if this was shared or not but the radio reported earlier he was asphyxiated by a belt and had superficial scratches on his right wrist.

Wonder what the story is on those scratches?

Maybe an attempt at cutting the wrist? Many suicides find that difficult to do and only scratch the surface.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My thoughts on this. Williams was very ill - maybe cancer and terminally ill. This was never released to the public that he was ill. However he would have caregivers and doctors and they have families. It's possible that guy/kid posting is the child of one of the caregivers and was told or overheard a conversation with someone the caregivers was talking with. Now the kid has inside info and puts it out there. He actually didn't say "I predict". He said "are you aware he will die soon. Maybe it was just an innocent revelation?

I haven't read the entire thread on that site and haven't read all the reports on his death, but the reporting lead me to believe there was more to the story than we were being told. It's just possible, I say possible, that Williams understood depression so well and knew the toll it took that maybe he wanted his inevitable death from something else to, in a sense, go to waste. That it could be used to illuminate the issue and possibly cause people suffering silently, to seek help. Maybe he believed if they saw a person such as him had difficulties, they'd understand they're not so unusual and there are people out there willing to help. Most all of the reporting on this has stressed the fact that many suffer from depression and should seek help that is out there and readily available.

Well that's somewhat possible

edit on 92106Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join