It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent Calls For Native Americans to ‘Go Back Where They Came From’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
www.newslo.com...

“They need to just shut up and admit WE WERE HERE FIRST! Nobody asked them to come to America! They got a problem with a successful, happy, white American, they should just go back where they came from!” he added. “Hell, it’s past time these pussies were ROUNDED UP AND SHIPPED BACK TO WHEREVER THEY CAME FROM! I’ll even donate the shipping crates!”

please tell me this is Satire!

After further inverstigation....it is!

Still Ted isn't doing himself any favors by dissing Native Americans like he has done in the past.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ah so it was just some political satire, some good stuff tho cause I could totally see ted saying this.

edit on thMon, 11 Aug 2014 16:40:45 -0500America/Chicago820144580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

When a reporter attempted to explain to Nugent- creator of such late-1970’s hits as Wang Dang Sweet Poontang and Free-For-All that the Native American tribes were, in fact, in America more than 10,000 years before Europeans came and settled the continent, Nugent shoved an AK-47 in his face, saying, “Shut up, unclean vermin!”

he has totally lost the...
whatever

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sadly Ted Nugent as much as I love his music, has a whole history of racist rants.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Probably not. Just good ole boy Teddy. Making money for himself with off the chart slander. Wasn't he chairman of the NRA for a while?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Ummm, look at your source and hit the fact button at the top left!

It appears they add a lot of nonsense and sensationalize the story with made up garbage.

Also, he said some of these thing in 1970. Not like we didn't say stupid snip when we were young?

Due to the title and the sources own admittance that this title is false, this should be in the hoax bin......

edit on 11-8-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Guys, Newslo is a satire site, simlar to theonion

JUST ENOUGH NEWS…Newslo is the first hybrid News/Satire platform on the web. Readers come to us for a unique brand of entertainment and information that is enhanced by features like our fact-button, which allows readers to find what is fact and what is satire.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Looks like satire to me, a lose and fast copy of The Onion. Checkout Pat Robertson's anti-gay necklace that's made of bull semen and barbed wire and retails for only 10 easy payments of $59.95 ROFL

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does it seem like more aging celebrities are getting dementia? I guess after 3 decades all those '80s drug parties are finally taking their toll.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It's satire.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Duvan

Thanks Duvan. Maybe some one could start a thread listing these sites.
They do seem to be cropping up all around the place.
I admit to being gullible when outlandish stuff like this fits with my perception of a celebrity.
I just do not care for celebrities much at all.
Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have a lot of in-laws that are elementary school teachers, who have actually quoted satire sites on their little FB pages, and expected full agreement outrage. Some have repeated satire articles in school.

I think it's cute, especially after they've gunned off their mouths and you point out the source.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It seems to be obvious satire. If I find out otherwise, which is unlikely, I will personally scalp the the Nuge.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I am sure Ted has said and done some really, really, stupid things in his life. But this is not one of them.

If you want to spread hate about someone, be sure it's true first, otherwise, they end up looking fine, and you look like a giant douche. Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So by Mr. Nugent's logic it would be acceptable for the historically local tribes to come back and resettle his land? I wouldn't mind sharing with Delaware Indians (from my area) but would he like to see them on his own land? Doubtful.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am sure Ted has said and done some really, really, stupid things in his life. But this is not one of them.

If you want to spread hate about someone, be sure it's true first, otherwise, they end up looking fine, and you look like a giant douche. Just sayin.

If anyone looks like a douche, it's the people that don't read the OP. I called it satire....just sayin

It's astonishing how much you can learn by reading beyond the headline!! Just sayin....
edit on 11-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This might be satire, but his comments about Natives being "savages" etc., are not. Even some more recent. Was uh, featured on ATS as of late.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

He's always been on the side of Native Americans writing songs and hunting and fishing with them.

A couple song examples are "Fred Bear" about him hunting in the swamps of Michigan with his indian friend. Also "Great White Buffalo"...about the legend.

Ted used to PERFORM in full Indian headdress, feathers and fringe. And he also road onstage RIDING a buffalo during one of his tours.

So, knowing that...and Ted for 50 years...that other nonsense is just that. Nonsense. Nothing he'd ever do or say. No way.

edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
This might be satire, but his comments about Natives being "savages" etc., are not. Even some more recent. Was uh, featured on ATS as of late.

Were they not savages? Did they not enslave and commit genocide on each other well before the white man ever came? Were they not known for cannibalism and other such atrocities? If not, I have the wrong dimension.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Were they not savages? Did they not enslave and commit genocide on each other well before the white man ever came? Were they not known for cannibalism and other such atrocities? If not, I have the wrong dimension.

Nugent is not saying "were", in context to NA people.

"Savages", which is still uncalled for considering what part of humanity has not done what you are explaining? He implied a lot more than just that in a present context. I don't want to play semantics, here you go: Link to message and article

Wait a sec, guess you didn't see this thread? "Ted Nugent lashes out at ‘unclean vermin’ after Idaho Native American tribe cancels his concert"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: fixed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join