It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Jesse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

I just woke up and haven't had my 4 cups of coffee yet but to your first question:

With one the highest corp tax rates in the world coupled with obamacare etc etc.... if I were a publically owned company and in a position to do so I would outsource in a heartbeat if the move would make my stock holders money. That is the CEO's job; nothing personal, just business .

If I had a privately owned company and could save on taxes and make more money to insure the companies survival; what is there to think about ?

Globalization is always used to knock the American workers wages down yet all you hear are crickets when the corp tax rates are brought up. Knock it down to 15% do away with the subsidies and actually compete globally would be a start IMO .. Actually compete tax wise and watch the companies go where they can make money..

They (IRS) did some banking changes over the last few years to collect on interest earnings of banking accounts.. They even went so far as to make banks in a overseas nation report holdings to the IRS of people who have overseas accounts.. The companies will just figure out how to beat the system and the little guys will continue to have to pay or be fined 150% of their holdings. There are a few cases reported on ATS but I doubt I have to point that out to you..

The government has collected more in taxes last year than @ anytime in history.... Yet there has been 7 trillion added to the deficit... good news it is added at a slower rate; Oh Key doe key... move on nothing to see here with the management of our country.

If they were a teenagers you would cut their credit card up before their very eyes and make them get a job... like in pay their own way. Oh that's right.... government only creates jobs for more government workers and there job is rules and regulations and mountains of paperwork which over half is classified or deleted.... Nothing to hide here.. Transparency by not knowing what is going on except for the few that may not have our (countries) best interest at heart ?

There really are some smart people in policy making positions however if you judge by past actions they are not there for the American workers..... anymore I even wonder if they are their for the nation !

Seems like for as long as I can remember with very few exceptions everything that needs consideration and "FIXEN" gets a new shinny band aide... IMO there are so many band aides that if you try to pull one off the whole mountain will come crashing down..

I have a golf game waiting on me so I gotta run.. If I three putt today it is your fault for making me think about this crap !

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Outsourcing: As technology continues to advance the issues of supply and demand do require a new foundation to meet supply with demand. This is a global issue and actually a good problem as the need for slavery declines, the distribution issues are generally tough ones though.

Media: You should already know about project mocking bird (CIA driven media consolidation to control public opinion). How the media has no legal obligation to publish the truth is also a big part of the current public confusion and misdirection. The internet is taking over as the 4th estate, but it is a messy environment.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You just cannot behave can you Jesse?No sweat, I understand.

I will collect on this one at a later date JV.

Jesse outsourceing is not the real problem.

The real problem is the game being played on us all.

I will be brief you will need to flesh this one out yourself.Do the numbers they are epic.

The only viable solution Humanity has to the current and building Global Crisis we see all around us is GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN RELOCATION,combined with a day of GLOBAL FISCAL EMANCIPATION.

We need to bring the people to the products and resources,it is that simple and we need to do it Globally.

TPTB are intentionally keeping borders in place to artificially control their monopoly on Global commerce.

A widget is made for a penny in Idaho, twenty million are sold to Russia for 2 pennys,then one hundred pennies are spent to transport each widget to Russias end destinations,the one hundred pennies are ALL scalped by TPTB.

You may apply this simple roughed out formula to ANY product and the hedge amount will be the same,it is despicable and it is what enables TPTB to survive.

They own the factory producing the widget,the marketing dept selling them,the machines building them,the machines transporting them,the ships and trains delivering them,the machines and warehouses recieving them the Company buying them and the entire shebang of logistics concerned with spreading them out.

They arent making money off of us how most of us are taught to think they are.

They intentionally create diverse markets filled with crap so they can TRANSPORT IT ALL OVER THE WORLD, this is how they bleed us all.This is their Achillies Heel,transport,they even use restricted transport caused by conflict as a weapon of mass delusion.

They will keep doing this for as long as Global resources allow them to with no eye to the future,they are hopelessly greedy and will destroy the planet if they are allowed to do so.

We NEED to move the people to the products and to stop allowing this artificial consumer dynamic driving the creation of millions of competing products to end before we run out of Planet.

Borders must drop and Global freedom must be enacted.

The day of Global Fiscal Emancipation is simply the one single day where everyone simply decides and agrees that EVERYONE ELSE IMMEDIATLY OWES NO MONEY TO ANYONE ON EARTH ANYWHERE and everyone starts equally.

Everyone simply owes nothing to anyone in one fell swoop,then business continues on as usual,with the exception of TPTB who will suddenly become beggars.

This one simple re-set would destroy the invisible currency impacts we all agree to accept.It would destroy all invisible money and only leave tangible assets.

One day,all Global debt erased and TPTB neutralised works for me,toss in Global Humanitarian Relocation and suddenly Humanity has a fighting chance again.

The TRUTH Jesse? Will we ever find the TRUTH?

Who killed JFK? Jesse we already HAVE the truth,but the WE are a very privilaged few,the few who know and understand the truth and how to bring it forward are easily controlled,enmasse.

Jesse the conspiracys are endless,and more and more of us are learning about them but no one is able to effect changes.

Lets get to the crux of things shall we, Jesse if i can log onto youtube and watch uniformed officers of the law in ALL states comitting felony Crimes on innocent unarmed people and NO ONE will round up these offenders and prosecute them and make examples of them we are all lost,if we cannot even help people who ARE ON VIDEO IN FRONT OF US,we are surely lost,so if we want truth we need to roll up our sleeves and start somewhere,the many many examples online are the place,if no one can even organise an effort to specificlly root out and force investigations and charges uopn the uniformed men and women we see comitting Felonys up to and including cold blooded multiple murders that OUR CHILRED WATCH ,then jesse we are HELPING TERRORISE THE POPULATION,our refusal to get involved at the grass-roots level to help those MOST IN NEED tose WE ALL WATCH BEING VICTIMISED,then as sorry as it sounds this inaction will be a reflection of the Countrys soul,and also a reflection of its future.If the simple baby step of rounding up the many criminals WE ALL KNOW ARE OUT THERE FREE TO RE-OOFEND WHILE IN UNIFORM,well Jesse then America does not deserve to lead anything into the future.

You want Global equality in commerce?You want TRUTH? Who killed JFK Jesse....we already all know,and this means we know how to get fair and equitable commerce Globally and also how to get the TRUTHS we all demand.

No one even wants to get their hands dirty cleaning up the Criminals we ALREADY HAVE IDENTIFIED as harming our women ,children,friends,and co-workers who are abusing crippeling and killing,for cripes sakes Jesse THE WORLD IS WATCHING and no one can even get the Kitchen cleaned up,we ALL see the starting point and the only question I have is why hasnt anyone started,why am I not seeing youtube vids of the offenses AND the new arrests and convictions of these rouge officers every single day online???

The process Jesse, illlustrate the process and OUT them all,from file clerks who bury files in tentionally,to fellow officers who follow the Blue Line and look the other way,to Prosecutors who consistantly fail to proceed with charges to Judges who cut deals and let these scum off the hook,to ANYONE INVLOVED IN THE PROCESS.

Take the ones WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT the cases WE ALL see,and start an organised naming of names ALL OF THEM if you want to begin the process of truthfinding.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
They can outsource everything to china including governments (that save a pretty penny) but in the end what need would there be for us. With no jobs remaining we would all be on the scrap heaps looking for food. It seems that open trade only benefits the bankers that can force their will on countries.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Lol... It's my opinion that there are far more pressing concerns at hand than 'job outsources' and 'fear mongering'.

As an ex Navy Seal you'd think Military action across the globe would be your priority, Jesse.

Maybe you would like to address this accusation that you are NOT a Navy Seal?

(defunct link)

If this isn't on the list of 'ATS banned sources' lololol.

ETA: Looks like my source has been banned - how very reminicent of the Nazi state.
edit on 12/8/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Slash

Thanks for your questions and comments! I totally agree with your second point and spoke about it in today's show. You're right, you really have to take everything you hear with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

My question is: I know somethings can be released through Freedom of Information but sometimes there is a lot of stuff that is blacked out. Is there a bill that can be passed that makes it so when information is released, all of it is shown? Or do you think that is impossible because of how much bad, shady things the government is doing for that to happen?

To answer your question, when the government releases information with things blacked out, it's because it doesn't bode well for them and you don't need to know about it. Sometimes there's a security reason, but for the most part if the government doesn't want you to see something, it's because the government is guilty of something. I also addressed your question in today's show, which has been posted in a new thread in the forum.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou

Does military action in Iraq feed your family? Having a job does - unless you are in defense or banking then may yes wars abroad feed your family.

There is no bigger problem than the decline of Americans ability to care for themselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

We were told what would happen way back when Ross Perot ran for President.. That big sucking sound is loud and clear with American jobs going overseas. Sorry more did not listen to him or some of the other independents along the way; if they had maybe we would not be is the sorry state we are today.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Regarding the question about mainstream media news:
Sorry don't watch it anymore. Last time I did watch it I spent a good hour watching the local and national news just to turn to my husband and ask him where the news was. We spent a little time discussing this and came to the conclusion that there may have been maybe a 5 minute piece that we actually considered news worthy. The rest was stories that I would consider more in the line of personal stories or it was just them rehashing the same story they all had been talking about for the past couple of weeks- think it was about the missing plane. I read my news online from different news sources. It's kind of ironic. I now will go to Russia Today to read the news before I will turn on my tv set to watch it!

I have a story to tell you about the outsourcing though. I am from Upstate NY. We used to have lots of apple orchards up our way. My husband used to drive truck and he was making a delivery to a plant in the area that made apple juice. His load was apple concentrate from some other country. When he made the delivery he asked the guy why they were importing the stuff when there was plenty of apples in the local area the guy just shrugged and explained. The gov't was giving them some type of tax credit if a portion of their product was produced off shore.
As kids we would work in those orchards during the summer along with the migrant workers. We weren't paid that much and I really doubt if that company would have found that shipping it in from halfway around the world was cheaper than using the apples close by! They rant and rave about global warming but how much crap is thrown into the environment by shipping all this stuff back and forth?
I now live in the western part of Virginia. I used to work for a company that made NCAA sports themed banners and pennants. This company used to consist of three or four plants that produced much more tough. It was at one time huge! Now it's down to around 30 people. The textile industry was big in this area and it was the first industry to get wiped out back in the late 70's early 80's I think.
This is my biggest concern about the outsourcing. From what I've seen of the orchards in NY they aren't what they used to be. They are much smaller and look like they could use alot of attention. The textile plants here in VA aren't around anymore for the most part.. They sit empty or have been converted into apartments and offices.
If something happens and all these other countries decide they don't want to deal with us anymore (could you blame them??) Do we have enough left here to be able to even produce the shirts on our backs?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Jesse what is your take on these three photographs:

Aleutian Islands

Satan

Grant Teton Mountain

Did you know that the Rockefellers invested in the snake River and that the new Main Interior Building (MIB) is named after Stewart Udall is on a trip there with Lady Bird Johnson

Coincidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join