It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wooden submarine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Great Ukrainian submarine fleet 400+ years video youtu.be... made from whole trunks or two pieces as ballast used sand breathed through reed pipe at the oars were leather cuffs , in 1595 the rapid throw submarines Ukrainian Cossacks captured the Turkish city of Sinop . if they remained Russia in danger but most likely they will start up in the for firewood
edit on 11/8/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
Great Ukrainian submarine fleet 400 years video youtu.be... made from whole trunks or two pieces as ballast used sand breathed through reed pipe at the oars were leather cuffs

Here is the fixed vid :

Erm... no... for some reason I am having problems with this video?

Can you translate as I REALLY do not feel like sloshing back a bottle of Jack Daniels in order to be coherant?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 11/8/14 by Rodinus because: Buggered up edinting big time... over to the mod who hates me to warn me yet again...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus Add a brief description if I not would like to see the Ukrainian fleet in my Kama River may die ... from laughter P.S. the video itself is translated from Ukrainian to Russian I translated Google from Russian into English and added a comment
edit on 11/8/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Rodinus Add a brief description if I not would like to see the Ukrainian fleet in my Kama River may die ... from laughter

The brief description should not come from me but from the original poster Mang?

On another note... I will never laugh at a situation which sees innocents die... (May I say no more?)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus relax , it humour crushing blow dealt to the German car industry Ukrainian automakers by releasing the model Tavria zaz1102.chat.ru... from laughter died Director BMW

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

sickos
normally i stay out of these things, even syria i was selfish about and tried to ignore it all
now this is too far

this isis are the biggest threat to civilised society since the aztecs, they are worse than nazis
heck worse than aztecs. the aztecs didnt have the power to go around the globe and threaten attacks in other countries

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Rodinus relax , it humour crushing blow dealt to the German car industry Ukrainian automakers by releasing the model Tavria zaz1102.chat.ru... from laughter died Director BMW

Thank you for explaining... So.. if I understand you are pro-Russian separatist in this conflict?

Please correct me and explain if I am wrong as I may have a problem trying to understand your sense of humour... I try my best when it comes to understanding humour and cultural differences?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 11/8/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus I'm not funny Ukrainian propaganda to turn people into animals in 23 years , And what can you say about the boat itself ?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Rodinus I'm not funny Ukrainian propaganda to turn people into animals in 23 years , And what can you say about the boat itself ?

To be quite honest, I could not give a care less about whatever propaganda is thrown out from any side... It is just the killing of innocent civilians that seems to touch my human heart.

The Wooden submarine certainly looks good and from what I can gather most certainly worked... however, would it be possible that you could give us all an overview of the video as sadly not all of us speak or understand Russian or Ukranian?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 11/8/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase highlighted

top topics

join