It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here To Say Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm a new member and decided that I'd like to give this forum a shot. If anyone would like to know anything about me (personality, interests, etc.) then just ask and I'll answer as soon as possible. Thank you, have a great day

Edit: Call me PseudoOne. I came here in interest of joining a community ( I'm anti social... wanted to see how the other half lives ) ... anyways, I've practised alchemy since i was eighth, used magic, searched for knowledge, and attained wisdoms. I was raised a survivalist. Studied chemistry, drugs, theology etc. ..... the interests include philosophy, religion, heated debates, technology... you get the idea. I like laughing and keeping things pretty light until an argument breaks out in which case I'm totally ready to back what i say. I like to teach but I'm honestly picky about learning i prefer to do those things in one on one messaging vs. The full force of the forum. I like to share experiences and enlighten people with what i know. I'm a kind of guy that is pretty open but i won't change my belief because i find it factual. I have my own religion and my own god. I studied psychology and will at times use it to develop stronger relationships ( especially with the ladies lol ) ... but in all seriousness i want to look into trying to make friends here and socialize and such. I also have to give a tremendous thank you guys for being helpful in my exploring here
edit on 10-8-2014 by PseudoOne because: Asked to Edit by Member

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PseudoOne

Hello and Welcome to ATS! Strap yourself in for a wild ride! Hope you like it. I have made this place my second home, as I know others have as well.
Just sayin, maybe do an edit, and add in some of your interests to your intro. That way, more may actually stay and read about You, and drop in a few comments with tips, and suggestions that will help you on your way.
Aliens, U.F.O.'s and the Paranormal brought me here some time ago, and I was hooked from the get go!
There will be some who will come here and offer You cookies, and maybe some mood altering beverages!
Remain civil, and avoid the arguments from Trolls, and You will have an enjoyable time. Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Thank you so much! Its very appreciated... a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Sorry for typing errors, I'm typing from a small phone which is pretty difficult for me

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hello and welcome

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
welcome
door one two or three> yuk yuk

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thanks for all the welcoming!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PseudoOne

You welcomed me so I am here to show you the same respect. Whatever you're looking for I hope you find it.

Namaste

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Welcome, I've only just joined myself after lurking for a while, hope you get out of it what you hope too

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thank you all

top topics

join