It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchips Will Be Implanted Into Healthy People Sooner Than You Think

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It will only be for paying for stuff, accessing stuff etc.

The government would never use chips as the sole proof of proving someone is really them for the users own benefit. What I mean by this is when applying for a job, when traveling on a plane across borders, etc. The chip in your hand will not be valid on it's own. It will always be required that other stuff be presented in conjunction with the chip when applying for a job, getting housing, getting a bank account or traveling - all the things that result in benefiting the chip holder.

If, however, the chip holder gets arrested, cautioned or fined by a cop on the street the chip is proof enough of establishing the persons identity. So it's good enough on it's own when it benefits the government, but when it's something that benefits the person (like getting a job) it's not good enough anymore. They need accompanying I.D. that has gone through many hoops to acquire (passports mean a foreigner has gone through a grueling citizenship process for example) and (importantly) is usually updated. Passports expire, driving licenses expire and have to get renewed etc.

For example say you have no documents proving who you are because of a house fire and want to go prove who you are to a bank to open a new account, seek new employment, get a new passport from the government etc. The government will not allow the chip to be the sole proof of the person. They will still have to go through many hoops - worse still in addition to the chip.

So it's convenient for the purpose of separating you from the money in your account. Perfectly fine when you're arrested or fined on the street. Perfectly fine for tracking purposes. But when it comes to helping you out in the ways described it's not good enough on it's own anymore. The point I'm making is that it could be, but it won't. It will just be another payment card/tracking device, just this time in your body.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Collateral
Where do I sign up?

In the line thats reads mindless, sheep,shill, sellout...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
No, just no. This 'everyone's gonna get microchipped' business is pure conspiratorial folly. Imagine the outcry - people simply wouldn't allow it.

I think some people are far too scared of their governments to realise that if this or any of half the crazy conspiracies that we all think about we ever attempted, authorities and governments would fall like never before. The individuals who were behind it would be jailed or worse ( or better, depending how you look at it).

It's the people who have the control and I don't see the people ever allowing this to happen.
It's in the ACA and when the requirement for health care says you must be chipped to get care, you will get chipped. It's in the bill for a reason. It was pointed out by those opposed to the ACA and then pooh-poohed by those defending the ACA, claiming those that worried about this were just paranoid. Now it seems they weren't so paranoid.
I dont care if its in the 10 commandments bro, aint gonna happen!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Stay 1 step ahead, chip yourself before the gov chips you. Understand the tech better than they do, be part of the bleeding edge.

dangerousthings.com...

Evolution or extinction.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CRUSTY37

Yeah well YOU SUCK and you can shuv your slogan right up you stupid A$$!!!!!

But there won't be any room with all my microchips up there.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
Stay 1 step ahead, chip yourself before the gov chips you. Understand the tech better than they do, be part of the bleeding edge.

dangerousthings.com...

Evolution or extinction.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I don't understand the title.

What does "Healthy" have to do with anything?

I assume the less than healthy are also part of the plan.

Implants are totally unnecessary if people would just carry an RFID wherever they went, and they do.

It's called a cell phone.

That's why governments make it possible for EVERYONE to have one.

Welfare recipients get them for free.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hey, you can always agree to be chipped then activate a EMP near your hand to disable it right? No heartache plus a non-functional chip takes you off the grid clean... just like a electronic, societal death

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

It sounds like someone being apologetic about the fact that the authorities wants us all chipped, knowing you can't do anything about it it's better to tell yourself that it will never happen.

Obviously they won't start chipping everybody just like that, they'll do it to your kids and their kids, they'll grow up with it as if it were the most normal thing, chip, chip, chipping away at our armour.

If knowledge about this doesn't spread and doesn't reach a critical mass nothing will happen, people will take their chips sooner or later... just you watch, people are far too entranced to do anything about anything these days.

It's despicable cause I gotta live with the consequences of their cowardice ways, and I hate having to do that, we're already living in a brave new world thanks to people like you!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Because of people like me?

EDIT: Here's a more polite answer than I originally posted in reply to your absurd and incorrect statement. Why don't you open my profile, read my posts. If you think that people like me, who refuse to comply, will be the earth's undoing, I can say for sure that I now know what will be.

Stupidity.

edit on 10-8-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

you may already have .. wasn't there something about these chips being ingested in food unbeknownst to us 'eaters'

nano tracking of sorts?

funbox

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Now that is an interesting and terrifying concept. I think I could sit and chat with you. That other idiot, on the other hand - sheesh.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

indeed , imagine what reprogramming the attitude of huge swathes of people , creating a vast biological network of mindless human zombies, all at the flick of a switch .. most amusing D

funBox

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

It would make sense and the idea that a microchip to go inside a human is as big as an inch long in this day and age doesn't make sense. Your crazy 'you eat or drink nano kerjiggers' seems far smarter and would remove the element of choice.

edit on 10-8-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: sp

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

seems like your already infected ;P

unblinkingBox

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I shovel food into my face at an astonishing rate - it wouldn't surprise me!

KILL THE NON-COMPLIERS. What, what?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ONE man, a RESEARCHER at a UNIVERSITY, VOLUNTARILY has a RFID chip implanted does not automatically equal that everyone is going to have one forcefully implanted.

Dear lord, sensationalist much?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

This chappy is a bit of a local "curiosity" where I live - just outside Reading. He has always been trying to cybernetically enhance himself - however, quite how you have jumped to the conclusion we're all about to get chipped is beyond me.

People have been saying it is "imminent" since I joined ATS and, to this date, I am still missing my chip and free ticket to a concentration camp, as promised many times over the past decade......

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
interesting stuff here

a new typr of contraception

funbox

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The issue that deeply concerns me is...over time as this technology is tested and developed...will (we the people) still have a choice to be chipped or not?

If (we the people) do have a choice...will TPTB make it next to impossible to survive without being chipped. In other words...there will be a guise of having a choice...but by the way chipping may be implemented over time... perhaps people will not be able to purchase things; won't be able to do banking etc. unless they are chipped.

Perhaps TPTB may zero in on the people on SS and Veteran benefits etc. ...test the retired and disabled...either be chipped or you won't get your money.

Is this really going to be societies future?
edit on 2014-08-10T10:41:15-05:00amSundayam1020148America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: add more

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join