It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden Leak: Baghdadi 'Mossad trained'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called "the hornet's nest".

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet's nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

Mods - wasn't sure where best to put this. Please do the needful.

I can't say much about the source as it comes from Bahrain's World News which isn't sourced other than to say "who" (Snowdan).

It's a brief blurb with little specifics but worth looking into? I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised as I have been saying from the get go. Who benefits the most here?

I would love to see documents proving that Israel trained ISIS's leader. It would explain much of what is happening presently.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I see the first reports on this go back to mid-July. Now I'm guessing this has been reported here before (by now). Can someone provide a link if so? Thanks in advance.

Older source:

moroccantimes.com...

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am not at all surprised. Things are never as they appear, humanity is currently for the most part, INSANE. It is time for a shift in consciousness away from the egoic mind and its suicidal ideations.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This would not surprise me in the slightest, didn't the CIA train the newly named Al-Qaeda to fight the Ruskies? or that still conspiracy mumbo jumbo

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If true, this is a revelation of who what why...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparta
This would not surprise me in the slightest, didn't the CIA train the newly named Al-Qaeda to fight the Ruskies? or that still conspiracy mumbo jumbo

No, you would be correct. Osama Bin Laden at one time was a CIA asset.

As for this story, the sources are slim and go in a circle. The storyline is believable but the facts seem to be lacking.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If the plan is to wipe out the 'hornet's nest' , then maybe it isn't such a bad plan.

With the exception of all the innocents that get butchered in the process, of course.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well, ISUS is an off-shoot of Al-CIAeda, being openly visited by McCain and funded/armed/trained by Obama (the Obama administration, now wanting to give them another $500 million).

So its really not that surprising that israel would be involved.

But the article I read doesnt say that he was Mossad "trained". It says that he is Mossad.

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called ”Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative.

Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.” The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies.

This information was attributed to Edward Snowden and published by newspapers and other Web sites: the head of the “Islamic State” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has cooperated with the U.S. Secret Service, British and Israel to create an organization capable of attracting terrorist extremists from around the world.

edit on 8-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Even if there is any validity to this report, it wouldn't be the first time that Western intelligence tried to help an alleged ally in the form of a proxy, and the strategy backfired miserably over time.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I would be cautious before jumping on board. The reports reflect the current conspiracy theories surrounding the Arab communities - that ISIS is of a foreign creation. I would also expect that such a story be reported extensively if it were true.

Additionally, it should be noted that when it comes to Snowden, the only reliable sites seem to be The Guardian, The Washington Post, Der Spiegel and The Intercept. As such, i am not completely convinced of the veracity of this story.
edit on 8-8-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

routing Al Qaeda from within.

Letting Saudi backed Sunnis take over in order to assume control of the oil reserves and stabilize the borders.

In return, they stay quiet about Israels' atrocities in Gaza.

So the piece that doesn't fit is the US going back in to drop bombs. Pay very close attention to this one people.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Here is his "Wanted" poster,before the US captured him and put him in Camp Bucca,Iraq until his release in 2009:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

What went on in Camp Bucca?

Manchurian Abu training?
MK Al Baghdadi?

?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if there is at least some truth to it.

If there is, the question has to be asked of motive.

Is the motive for:

a/ collecting the ''hornet's nest'' for destruction of it

b/ as above but for nefarious worldwide destruction

c/ as above but for ruination of Muslim lands

d/ as above but for gathering intelligence of extremist groups

e/ creating a distraction

f/ for monetary gain in such commodities as oil fields, bank raids and extortion

g/ covert op for Middle East control inc installing US (aka bankers /commerce) control

h/ as a collective entity in retaliation to Russia / China etc alliances

i/ for the installation of intel / bases in the Middle East

j/ all of the above

k/ other

edit on 8-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
I wouldn't be surprised if there is at least some truth to it.

If there is, the question has to be asked of motive.

Is the motive for:

a/ collecting the ''hornet's nest'' for destruction of it

b/ as above but for nefarious worldwide destruction

c/ as above but for ruination of Muslim lands

d/ as above but for gathering intelligence of extremist groups

e/ creating a distraction

f/ for monetary gain in such commodities as oil fields, bank raids and extortion

g/ covert op for Middle East control inc installing US (aka bankers /commerce) control

h/ as a collective entity in retaliation to Russia / China etc alliances

i/ for the installation of intel / bases in the Middle East

j/ all of the above

k/ other

If true, most of those set ups have multiple reasons, so you might be right about some of them, if not all.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Before rushing to conclusions, we need to see those actual Snowden/Wikileaks docs. The article spoke about them but provided no links or other corroborations they exist. Until then...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Before rushing to conclusions, we need to see those actual Snowden/Wikileaks docs. The article spoke about them but provided no links or other corroborations they exist. Until then...

Exactly, the story is plausible but not at all proven. As stated above by another poster daaskapital, there are only a few sources for legitimate Snowdan leaks.

The Guardian, The Washington Post, Der Spiegel and The Intercept

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Snowden's "leaking" in Heller's Catch 22? (1961, Chapter 41)

He felt goose pimples clacking all over him as he gazed down despondently at the grim secret Snowden had spilled all over the messy floor. It was easy to read the message in his entrails. Man was matter, that was Snowden’s secret. Drop him out a window and he’ll fall. Set fire to him and he’ll burn. Bury him and he’ll rot, like other kinds of garbage. The spirit gone, man is garbage. That was Snowden’s secret. Ripeness was all.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Yes .. well ... I don't think so. If he was Mossad trained, they did a really poor job of it. And the Mossad usually doesn't do a poor job at anything. They are extremely (and deadly) professional. Baghdadi just simply walked off his post. For whatever personal reason .. he just walked off and into the arms of 'the enemy'. And Baghdadi did a poor job of all that. So I'm not seeing Mossad anywhere ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/8/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed mod tag

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

It appears most on the thread are wary of such reports, thankfully.

Though the consensus appears to be, that whilst it is unproven so far, the possibility isn't surprising, which brings into perspective the global state of affairs and the total distrust in MSM and certain governments.

If it isn't true the middle east is still a mess, and if it is, then it is even more of a tangled mess.

Should the general public feel responsible for such a mess, to have the worry of it and the stress of possible war in their lands?

I believe there is a satanic aspect behind certain factions in the world and that their aim is not for peace or making people happy, having global niceness and good vibes but instead is the stuff of dark forces, satanic evilness that needs to be stopped.

edit on 8-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This story is believable . I had ran across another story awhile back that had me scratching my head but seemed to be legit as far as I could determine . I will link some bits to read if you are inclined . "News of Israel’s claim to have intercepted an Iranian arms shipment near Sudan allegedly headed to Gaza last Wednesday has been all over the media: mainstream media coverage in the US included the Washington Post, NYT, NPR, CNN, Fox. You name it, they reported it.
Iran flatly denied the charge. Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif immediately countered that Israel was lying. mondoweiss.net... " Well…. coincidentally, there was another big arms interception story that broke two weeks before that the U.S. media somehow managed to miss. It involved Israeli arms shipments headed to Iran seized by authorities in Greece and violating the arms embargo and sanctions on Iran. US Homeland Security is reportedly investigating.

Kind of a startling coincidence, don’t you think? On February 19, the UK’s Telegraph reported it: US investigates illegal military equipment shipments from Israel to Iran:"

This link is to another piece worth reading .www.veteranstoday.com... "The rival Channel 10 news, by contrast, noted that “there have been cases in the past where the lust for money” overcomes the national interest. A Greek court ordered the shipments confiscated and transferred to the Americans, according to Kathimerini, which claimed to have a copy of the investigation report.

According to the Greek report, the shipment originated in the Israeli town of Binyamina-Giv’at Ada and was sent via a Greek company based in Athens. Investigators from the drugs and weapons unit of Greece’s Financial Crimes Squad determined the company was a ghost company, Kathimerini reported.

The firm was registered by a British national from the northern city of Thessaloniki who could not be traced. The report did not name the Israeli or Israelis thought to be behind the smuggling attempt."

And there is this piece " Shipment of F-4 Phantom parts which originated in Binyamina was confiscated in Greece en route to Iran, Greek daily reports
www.jpost.com...

More to read here on the same ordeal theinfounderground.com...

So seeing that there are thing that happen that get ignored and spun into oblivion it would not surprise me if they were the ones controlling the group .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join