It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden Leak: Baghdadi 'Mossad trained'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called "the hornet's nest".

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet's nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

Snowden Leak: Baghdadi 'Mossad trained'

Mods - wasn't sure where best to put this. Please do the needful.

I can't say much about the source as it comes from Bahrain's World News which isn't sourced other than to say "who" (Snowdan).

It's a brief blurb with little specifics but worth looking into? I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised as I have been saying from the get go. Who benefits the most here?

I would love to see documents proving that Israel trained ISIS's leader. It would explain much of what is happening presently.

Really??? The Israeli spy agency Mossad created the terrorist group whose ultimate goal is to destroy Mossad and Israel???

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Really??? The Israeli spy agency Mossad created the terrorist group whose ultimate goal is to destroy Mossad and Israel???

The thought process behind this conspiracy is that, like a false flag operation, Baghdadi's existence is used by Israel to justify their actions. His whole persona is as an agent provocateur allowing Zionists to capitalize on his words and deeds.

The name Baghdadi has been speculated in the past as a made up name, whether he is a terrorist hiding his true identity, a terrorist actually with that name, or a plant from a foreign government is anyone's guess.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I recognize the Al-Nursa/ISIS connection and believe this story is not only possible but probable. However, the links I offered as well as the link in your reply to Veterans Today doesn't validate the story. I saw that article myself but didn't post it because I take anything from there will a grain of salt. Especially after the "China and US team up in fight with USO off the coast of California " article was published.

But that photo is quite compelling, huh?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Should the general public feel responsible for such a mess, to have the worry of it and the stress of possible war in their lands?

The only people coping with the stress is of course those plagued by war and rumors of war. As for the rest of us, YES we should feel responsible because we are SUPPOSED to be responsible for what our military does. In that vein, we are all at fault, ignorance isn't an excuse.

It goes back to this old saying that GW "tried" to quote: "Fool me once well shame on you, fool me twice well shame on me. We've already been fooled several times over, we have no more excuses. Every time a bombs falls the blood is on OUR hands.
edit on 8-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
From the voice of Bahrain. LMAO

Snowden Files?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that document, it was the first I've seen it. I agree the Snowden files should be released in the manner outlined in the document you linked. Let us see exactly what is there. Standing behind the Oz curtain and reading an inventory list of what's behind just doesn't cut it.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Isil militants are probably reading this now & freaking out / having a nervous breakdown...yeah serves you right you stupid racist fools!

If there's one thing extremrists hates its feeling humiliated....

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And the Mossad usually doesn't do a poor job at anything.

I have to disagree with you.

The Lillehammer operation’s mistakes went far beyond mis-identifying the target. The Israeli killers also made the cardinal error of getting caught.

Mossad Hit Team’s Big Mistake: 40 Years Ago, Wrong Man Killed in Norway — New Reflections

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: R_Clark
If true, this is a revelation of who what why...

Not much of a revelation in the sense that a lot of people did think this.

Who? USA, UK
What? ISIS
Why ? To destablise the middle east and get their hands dirty without having actually got their hands dirty.

ISIS to me are the scary Spider the CIA and MI6 have in a cage and it may have just escaped.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

That helps explain why Netanyahoooo! praised ISIS and the USA won't rain down Hell Fire via drones on their large, white, parading convoys. It also helps explain why Al Qaeda gave ISIS the boot. I mean, too extreme for Al Qaeda?

edit on 8-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Not saying this is true. As I would need more proof. But it would not surprise me. I am pretty sure there is a factory somewhere. Where all these guys are mass produced according to some obscure test survey to determine what soccer moms and pre teens think a terrorist should be. Sort of how movies are made.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That is the plan, unfortunately for all of us that get caught in the middle of it.

Social engineering can be used to do so many wonderful things, especially when you have real time game strategist AI watching the field. They have been developing it for 20 years now and it came to be @2009. Someone I know at MIT interned for the program a long time ago, during those college years we all remember and love.
I have a feeling now I answered one of my own questions today. Call it an epiphany, but I think if things don't start to calm down, this is it.
Escalation such as this tends to follows a hyperbolic crescendo once a certain point is reached. The trick is to tweek the system enough to get it to that point, then let go and watch the fireworks!
edit on 8/8/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuyvesant

Snowden Files?

You don't know Bahrain is a major ally of the US, right?

en.wikipedia.org...

Bahrain–United States relations are bilateral relations between Bahrain and the United States. Bahrain and the United States are long-time close allies.

en.wikipedia.org...

Naval Support Activity Bahrain (or NSA Bahrain) is a United States Navy base, situated in the Kingdom of Bahrain and is home to U.S. Naval Forces Central Command and United States Fifth Fleet.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparta
This would not surprise me in the slightest, didn't the CIA train the newly named Al-Qaeda to fight the Ruskies? or that still conspiracy mumbo jumbo

If I recall correctly Fidel Castro, Osama Bin Laden, and Chaves all had CIA ties as well?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: Stuyvesant

Snowden Files?

You don't know Bahrain is a major ally of the US, right?

You know I was going to share some data showing the ranking of Human Rights in countries we deem backwards vs ones we considered allies. Then I saw they had Palestine ranked above Bahamas, Bermuda and Puerto Rico.......I mean really. How the hell can an entire people trapped in an open air prison have better human rights than Puerto Rico?!?!

www.ihrri.com...

edit on 8-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Yeah, really.

Your probably one of those stupid people, who "iff" you want to kill someone ... you go and get a gun and shoot. Much like the people in the middle-east ... like a bunch of African tribesmen.

However, the US and Israel are smart. They, on the other hand ... goat others into doing something stupid, so that they have an excuse to kill them.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

We trained some Mujahedin to fight the russians in A-stan back in 79. They were nice guys. Absolutely knew what they were doing. Spoke to one of them a few days ago, ran into him at a local supermarket. I am not at all surprised they drove the WARSAW PACT out. I am not surprised they drove the NATO coalition out. The warlords are pretty formidable.

What's going on in Iraq right now is NOT the same. What's going on in Iraq right now is very heavy use of mercenaries. What's going on in Iraq right now isn't something "Snowden-esque". If you want to know what's going on in iraq right now, talk to the House of Saud. They know EXACTLY what they are paying for. And they are sticking to they're time table pretty good. It's not so much of a "Hornets Nest". When your talking about the guy that's leading ISIS, think lemmings!

The Saudi's are VERY good at playing nations off against one another. In the very near future, they are going to start the whole "Think of the children" rant, and the US will send it's armed forces in, again, because it's that easy to fool the current military leadership. Remember, these are the same wonder kids that depolyed mechanised. modern combat formations into the middle of what is essentially, a never ending civil war, in a place even Genghis Khan took a look at and said "No Thanks!". But I digress. A-stan is about territory, namely the afghans own it, always have, always will. A-stan is about tribalism and war lords. A-stan is fly paper for STUPID military commanders. What's going on in Iraq right now?
It's called "Sticking your head farther into the noose" !

Sometimes the only thing NEW in the world? Is the history you don't know.
Have fun ISIS! while it lasts. Your not the Zulu, and you don't realise it yet, but you just fell for the OLDEST trick in the book !
But then again, it was a pretty tasty piece of "bait", I almost fell for it !

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

It wouldve been brilliant if they did it from the start. Get all extremists from all over to join up then wipe them out all at once in once place.

Question is.. would ut be considered genocide to wipe out the entirety of a unique group that follows a radical religious doctrine? I mean, I dont think ao if they are themselves commiting genocides as they aeem to be, but the thought occured to me. The worls would be a better place without the radicals but if you wipe yhem all out at once you are erasing it from the world (albeit for the better) which is technically genocide.

Weird thought huh?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I will tell you what gets me. The fact that even though ISIS has existed for a while, it was able to arm itself for a daring offensive without anyone knowing about it, while US troops were still in Iraq. Somebody had to realize what was going on. I mean the amount of hardware and the manpower we are talking about here is greater than anything Al-Qaeda ever fielded. I just don't get how the US government wasn't aware of it. And because of that I have had my reservations about believing the official story. It just doesn't sit right with me.

The idea of the US or Israel arming ISIS in secret is really not that far-fetched at all, considering what we know has occurred in the past with organizations like this. And it is not like a group like ISIS would turn down help from even a country like the US. They would take whatever they could get and still pursue their own aims. I am not saying I know for a fact that ISIS was armed by a state allied with the US, or the US itself, but I will say this: It would explain a lot.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth
About the motive I think You can find some clues in this article
theres a little thread about that also:
The common denominator of the wars in Gaza, Ukraine, Iraq and Libya

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join