It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Guy Says Fukushima Almost Ignited the Atmosphere BEFORE the Quake and Tsunami

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This Guy Says That Fukushima Almost Ignited the Atmosphere BEFORE the Quake and Tsunami

Check out this guy's theory at Youtube video "8 19 2011 THEORY OF FUKUSHIMA Finnish Scientist HAARP quake, methane, and radiation."

He alleges such extreme ionization of the atmosphere (above Daiichi Unit 3, I suppose) that the nitrogensphere [sic] came close to exploding. Then chemtrails and later HAARP were prevailed upon to save the day, and that's when things really got fouled up. (Link: www.youtube.com...)

That's all for now.

P.M.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
This Guy Says That Fukushima Almost Ignited the Atmosphere BEFORE the Quake and Tsunami

Check out this guy's theory at Youtube video "8 19 2011 THEORY OF FUKUSHIMA Finnish Scientist HAARP quake, methane, and radiation."

He alleges such extreme ionization of the atmosphere (above Daiichi Unit 3, I suppose) that the nitrogensphere [sic] came close to exploding. Then chemtrails and later HAARP were prevailed upon to save the day, and that's when things really got fouled up. (Link: www.youtube.com...)

That's all for now.

P.M.

yeah. and that guy ignited a huge bowl of weed before he said that too.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough
Interesting post...
Damn, I wouldn't be surprised if this really happened...Can't trust the Japanese government and/or TEPCO

Is the Northern Hemisphere safe to live in anymore..? Time to go buy some iodine pills....

peace

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
One for the HOAX bin.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

That's all for now.

P.M.

yeah. and that guy ignited a huge bowl of weed before he said that too.

Well, the Finnish guy was talking about [I guess, inferior] nuclear fuel with [I guess, contamination with] plutonium having been used at Fukushima Daiichi. This must be what MOX fuel means. MOX fuel was being used in Daiichi reactor #3, and I wondered why this was the exception to [what I guess was] the rule.

So, it seems that reactor #3 was being operated outside its normal operational specifications, and when something like that is done, then you can expect the unexpected, that is, things going awry, and with something as critical and complicated as a nuclear power plant, you can expect fiascos to cascade and escalate.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Wow, Fukushima, HAARP and chemtrails all in one? Are you sure there wasn't a 9/11 connection too? My conspiracy bingo card is almost full.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Wow, Fukushima, HAARP and chemtrails all in one? Are you sure there wasn't a 9/11 connection too? My conspiracy bingo card is almost full.

It's like tinfoil hat Christmas! Jackpot!

Seriously though.... Nitrogensphere? Nice stab at pseduo-science. A for effort and originality.

(not intended towards OP, but rather the source. don't shoot the messenger.)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

No 9/11, but he did manage to cram Telsa in there. Can't have HAARP in a conspiracy without at least one mention of Telsa.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

We need a conspiracy BINGO cards to fill!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Nitrogensphere" ???

Uhm......oooookay.

Nitrogen. A noble gas that reacts with....almost nothing. Lithium and magnesium I think will burn in a nitrogen atmosphere...but other than that....

I mean, I used nitrogen to dry out my waveguides in my radar system when I was in the Navy. You could actually pump high frequency microwaves (and high power too), through those waveguides while they were full of nitrogen just fine. No arcing. No explosions, etc.

Hrmmm.....me thinks someone may have been nipping at something when they made the video....

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
And that guy ignited a huge bowl of weed before he said that too.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
so um when the above ground tests of fusion bombs happened repeatedly up until the ban what did they do? use giant fire extinguishers to put it out? and with the millions of lightning strikes, the temperatures of which are hotter than the sun (something like 54 thousand degrees to 58 thousand degrees...) ah never mind.
edit on 8-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
"Nitrogensphere" ???

Uhm......oooookay.

Nitrogen. A noble gas that reacts with....almost nothing.

According to the article on plutonium at Wikipedia, plutonium, as in MOX fuel, will react with nitrogen.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

No, no take it in context and just follow the path. The US government seeded the skies with chemtrails, waited for them to whiff over to Japan and ignited them with HARRP. It was the lack of Oxygen in the air that caused a sudden drop in pressure eliminating the stress on the faults and presto, change-o.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

No, no take it in context and just follow the path. The US government seeded the skies with chemtrails, waited for them to whiff over to Japan and ignited them with HARRP. It was the lack of Oxygen in the air that caused a sudden drop in pressure eliminating the stress on the faults and presto, change-o.

In contrast, more and more level-headed people are coming to the firm belief and conclusion that the earthquake and tsunami that took out the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plants were man-made events. These rather prominent folk of scientific circles are pointing a finger of suspicion at HAARP.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

"Nitrogensphere" ???

Uhm......oooookay.

According to the article on plutonium at Wikipedia, plutonium, as in MOX fuel, will react with nitrogen.

P.M.

Yeeesss... and what's the stoichiometry of that reaction?

Pu + ½ N₂ → PuN

How much plutonium was released? Less than one gram (0.6 grams seems to be the most common estimate).

Assuming it was as much as one gram, that's 0.0042 moles.

That will react with 0.0042 x ½ = 0.0021 moles of nitrogen.

That's about 0.0021 x 22.4 litres/mole = 0.05 litres of nitrogen.

That's 50 ml, or two shot glasses full of nitrogen, even if ALL the plutonium released reacted with nitrogen. Hardly an earth-shattering explosion, huh?

edit on 8-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You probably heard the reports that after the earthquake and tsunami at Fukushima, hundreds of Daiichi nuclear power plant workers went fleeing for their lives leaving behind a skeleton crew of heroes do deal with the situation, these heroes amounting to about ten percent of the normal staffing level.

Well, this report always troubled me because it raised some questions in my mind, to wit:

How did these fleeing workers get far away enough fast enough when their automobiles probably got inundated with 40 feet or so of tsunami water, that is, salt water? How could they get away far enough and fast enough when it takes time for tsunami water to recede? How did their cars event start?

Assuming that the fleeing workers did manage to get their cars started, then how could they get away far enough and fast enough on roads that must have been severely littered with earthquake and tsunami debris? The earthquake, for cryin' out loud, was one of magnitude 9. Such an earthquake usually breaches roadways really, and I do mean really bad? To repeat: how could the fleeing workers get away far enough and fast enough? Hoofing it wouldn't cut it.

Well, a possible explanation is that this vast majority of nuclear power plant workers did not flee after the earthquake and tsunami; they fled BEFORE the earthquake and tsunami because that's when things started to go super critical at Fukushima Daiichi, and the truth about the timing of the evacuation is probably one of the state secrets that Japan wants to keep under wraps with its new state's secrets law.

The supposition that the evacuation took place before the earthquake and tsunami supports the Finnish guy's theory as expounded in the cited Youtube video in the original post (OP).

Bottom line is this: the Finnish guy's theory is more sensible then the theory that large security cameras that were brought into the nuclear power plants actually housed nuclear bombs. The Finnish guy's theory makes more sense than the scurrilous accusation that Israel caused the earthquake and tsunami with underwater nuclear bombs to take out the Daiichi nuclear complex because that's where Japan was producing nuclear materials for Iran's nuclear weapons program. Yeah, right! Like Israel would risk the death of the entire Pacific Ocean and an extinction level event to prevent Iran from playing with their little firecrackers with which those knuckleheads would most likely blow themselves up.

The Finnish guy's theory has further merit because there is some disagreement in scientific circles as to whether a nuclear event can ignite the atmosphere, so he does get a good degree of support here.

Footnote: If I remember things correctly, didn't TEPCO hold off on releasing the news information that the vast majority of its workers fled Fukushima Daiichi at a time of crisis? It takes time, you know, to get your [tall] "story" straight.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yeah... explain to us again how HAARP triggers earthquakes?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

"Nitrogensphere" ???

Uhm......oooookay.

P.M.

Yeeesss... and what's the stoichiometry of that reaction?

Pu + ½ N₂ → PuN

How much plutonium was released? Less than one gram (0.6 grams seems to be the most common estimate).

Assuming it was as much as one gram, that's 0.0042 moles.

That will react with 0.0042 x ½ = 0.0021 moles of nitrogen.

That's about 0.0021 x 22.4 litres/mole = 0.05 litres of nitrogen.

That's 50 ml, or two shot glasses full of nitrogen, even if ALL the plutonium released reacted with nitrogen. Hardly an earth-shattering explosion, huh?

In the worlds of physics and chemistry, there are reactions and then there are chain-reactions.

I think that what you have in mind is a reaction as opposed to a chain-reaction.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Yeah... explain to us again how HAARP triggers earthquakes?

I have too much on my plate right now.

I have been told time and time again by detractors to do Bing searches to check on things.

I tell you to do the same.

Look into Youtube videos, too.

P.M.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join