It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architect Richard Gage on C-Span

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Well then, allow me

1. We only had 14 alert aircraft covering the 48 states. And ALL of their procedures were to orbit off the coast unless there was a verified vector to a bogey.

2. Our air defense radars, concentrated on the borders/coasts OUTWARD, not inward.

3. The flights shut off their transponders, rendering them as just one more unlabeled dot on screens full of dots.

4. ATC had no vectors to give the fighters, so, they followed procedure and flew to their offshore "box" to await orders.

5. It was not until the second tower was hit, that we understood it was an attack. So, that in and of itself rules out intercepting either of the first jets. When Flight 77 popped back up, it was too late to intercept and we had ZERO air defense units with the capability of shooting down a hostile aircraft around DC....OTHER than the shoulder launched Stingers that the Secret Service is rumored to have on the roof of the White House.

6. Flight 93 was the only aircraft that we had a realistic chance of stopping, and the 113th Fighter Wing of the DCANG, had three F-16Cs in the air by then waiting for it. Of course, only one of the jets had any weapons, and that was 500 rounds of ammunition for the cannon. The three pilots, were going to ram Flight 93.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here is my favorite Richard Gage moment:

Ahhh cinema classic!

Hence why he will be always known as Richard "Boxboy" Gage.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GenRadek

the point he is making is that materials of like structure in terms of identical composition, CANNOT SMASH THROUGH EACH OTHER, WITHOUT the addition of a huge extra motivating force. Either in the form of massive extra density, or huge velocity......Neither of which applied at the Towers.

would you rather him use ping-pong balls??????

hey...why don't you bring a bunch of bricks up 100 floors and drop them all off.....then tell me all about how they destroy each other as they are descending before they hit the ground...don't forget to record it for posterity.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: soundstyle

the point he is making is that materials of like structure in terms of identical composition, CANNOT SMASH THROUGH EACH OTHER, WITHOUT the addition of a huge extra motivating force.

You are mistakenly assuming that the floors of WTC were independant box like structures.
In reality
The exterior was dependant on the floors.
The floors were depandant on the inner core and the exterior.
The inner core was dependant on the floors and exterior.

It was a house of cards.
That's why no future buildings will be constructed that was.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

He is an architect guess who the biggest customers of STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS tend to be that's right architects.

You not understaning what happened just shows you dont know enough about structures.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenRadek
Here is my favorite Richard Gage moment:

Ahhh cinema classic!

Ok its official that is now my favourite Gage moment, something everyone should have lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundstyle

the point he is making is that materials of like structure in terms of identical composition, CANNOT SMASH THROUGH EACH OTHER, WITHOUT the addition of a huge extra motivating force. Either in the form of massive extra density, or huge velocity......Neither of which applied at the Towers.

would you rather him use ping-pong balls??????

hey...why don't you bring a bunch of bricks up 100 floors and drop them all off.....then tell me all about how they destroy each other as they are descending before they hit the ground...don't forget to record it for posterity.

What you seem to forget it WASN'T one floor crashing through another it was MANY crashing through one floor slab then that mass drops on the next and so on, that's what you as a hammer & nail jockey on a building site for 30 years DON'T UNDERSTAND BOB that's why people like myself would tell YOU what to do and what to use on site re a STEEL FRAME structure!!!

Watch this video of the North Tower collapse watch after the collapse starts for the first 2-3 seconds all the mass is falling INTERNALLY what will the BULK of that material strike why the floorslab below the start of the collapse.

Now has that SUNK in yet!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Quite a interesting video but nothing new.

Just the same stuff that's been debunked over and over again, its 40 minutes of Gage saying it was a contorted demolition because 2200 other architects and engineers agree with me.

I find it amazing how he tries to argue that the rest of the world knows nothing about WTC-7 he makes claims that other engineers don't know about it and he goes on and on babbling about the same stuff that so far has not stood up or even been presented in a court of law.

That's the problem there is nothing of substance its just more of the same.

If they 9/11 truth movement wants to really change minds and seriously challenge the official narrative they need to come up with something more than this.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

In reality
The exterior was dependant on the floors.

only for lateral stability, not load bearing capacity....same with the core......and you have another problem in the core......NO floors....just 47 continuous load bearing vertical support from the hat truss to the bedrock laces with cross diagonal and lateral bracing....the elevators, stairways and landing all go in between this continuous support.

the floors hold no load bearing from the building...and who cars if a couple truss webs fail, the floor will still be there....it will sag ONLY in that spot....not the entire floor.

the floors sit on angled plates bolted or welded......and that connection will break LONG BEFORE it will ever pull a column in.

It was a house of cards.
That's why no future buildings will be constructed that was.

you means EXCEPT EVERY steel framed building....

load bearing continuous vertical support with attached non load bearing long span trusses......that is the standard of steel framed construction.

"house of cards"

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I could make a video disproving bullets being dangerous too! Hey how about this, OtherSideOfTheCoin: you and I take a video camera and a bullet. We will say that bullets cannot physically kill you or hurt you or puncture a car door, wall, wood, etc, and we will then throw the bullet with all our might at the targets (including one of us
) and after that, we can finish by saying, see? I threw a bullet at GenRadek and he didnt drop dead. Bullets cannot kill people. We have just proven it!! They also are harmless to other items.

Then we can be just as scientificy as Richard "Boxboy" Gage!!

Whaddya say pal?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: biffcartright

Fun fact:

It was proven that the floor trusses DID in fact pull in on the exterior columns. It was not just one column that was doing it, but a whole section of it. Unless you can provide an alternate reason as to why the exterior columns were buckling inward prior to collapse initiation!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenRadek
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I could make a video disproving bullets being dangerous too!

please do. i doubt, however, the validity of it will still be hotly debated 13 days from now, much less 13 years.

too obvious.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Haha am up for that dude,

lets get some bullets and through them at each other.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

What you seem to forget it WASN'T one floor crashing through another it was MANY crashing

what you seem to forget, is you can't use the collapse to explain the collapse....

we are here for the cause of the dynamics of collapse.....you seem to focus on the result rather than the cause.....which is the only reason we are here.

and how does minimal localized asymmetrical damage do this????

impacts caused 14.5 % structural damage to each tower....

different heights, with different structural members involved with vastly different weights above each..... yet SAME exact results.....the only time in the history of history....

and the 2005 NIST scientific investigation found NO REASON why these three did what they did....

"No conclusive evidence was found to indicate that pre-collapse fires were sever enough to have a significant effect on the microstructure that would have resulted in weakening of the steel structure." NIST NCSTAR 1-3C, p. 235

no evidence the type of joining methods, materials, or welding procedures used was improper NIST 1-3 p.99

recovered bolts were stronger than typical. NIST 1-2 p.133

"no core column examined showed temp. above 250C" NIST 1-3 6.6.2

NCSTAR1-3 7.7.2 "because no steel was recovered from WTC7,it is not possable to make any statements about it's quality"

...the REASON, why YOU can not point to anything specific within that 2005 10,000+ page official scientific report to SHOW they did...you need the later FAQ sheets and debunker sites to .....explain.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Also, in regards to the construction of skyscrapers, please show me another building that was built in the EXACT same manner as the WTC Towers, with light floor trusses suspended between exterior and interior columns.......... That would be great, thanks! The only other one I can think of is the Aon Building in Chicago. Built roughly the same time as the WTC.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Bob, seriously.

let me guess.

Low temperature thermal expansion.

please.

just take the hint form the mods and don't get banned a 3rd time in as many days with as many accounts its getting quite sad.
edit on 11-8-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The OS people would say George Washingtom, Abe Lincoln.
John Kennedy and Jesus Christ, were nuts for swimming thru
the obvious holes in the official story. No one can be dignified
enough for them. Not even God.

Oh no their trying to ruin my world again. AHHHHHHHHHH!
Pathetic.

SnF

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Hey it is just as scientifically viable as Richard "Boxboy" Gage's videos!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It was proven that the floor trusses DID in fact pull in on the exterior columns.

lol...oh please don't reference that RKOwens video of the cartoon of the trusses pulling in the quickly panning to a close- up of the collapse in progress to fraudulently claim a bow occurred......

point to your supporting evidence within the NIST report to show this occurred....

point to the reason

oh yea...new physics!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join