Architect Richard Gage on C-Span

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I don't know But I found this video about some serious important steps are being made by this architect . I guess the ones who follow the 911 tragedy we still have trouble finding the truth and maybe this takes it a little closer to that?

So I thought maybe it's something to share and know about. Or has already be discussed ? But I couldn't find it .

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Richard Gage, has been discussed on ATS ever since his first box-dropping video was uploaded. He is nothing more than a charlatan who found a way to make a living without doing anything productive.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I have read the Richard Gage is tainted and this was before I read that he wont allow anything from Judy Wood to be aired. But who knows, he may have a good reason for his actions.

It would have been useful to have provided an overview of what vid is about about because 50 mb is quite a bit of bandwidth use for me and now I less likely to watch it.

Richard Gage may also make some very valid points and even new info in this video but for me unless there is new information comes to light of some significance, I think just about everything that is worth being said about 911 has been said.

cheers

edit on 7-8-2014 by learnatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Richard Gage, has been discussed on ATS ever since his first box-dropping video was uploaded. He is nothing more than a charlatan who found a way to make a living without doing anything productive.

If somebody gives up their time to report where others wont go, they still need to earn a living, and that does not automatically make them a liar!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

He has been caught red handed LYING about the facts and misusing the evidence. He is a charlatan.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: VoidHawk

He has been caught red handed LYING about the facts and misusing the evidence. He is a charlatan.

Ah, like the os version ?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

watching that video .. everyone with a clear view of things knows this can't be natural cause of destruction.
But proof is what you need nowadays not common sense

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Care to point that out?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If you follow the places where RG gives his lectures you would quickly see the level of his support.
The last time I looked one was a former movie theater. Another was a church.
Not exactly drawing hoards of people.
Add to that the release of his taxes. He's not really raking in the doe.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Richard Gage is a real hero and for anyone questioning the 9/11 events the best starting point to this deep and dark mess we have today. For those that are new to him, here is his presentation of the facts:

It is good to hear that CSPAN is still looking at the issues and it has not gone away.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Went to the 1st link. Blockbuster info that not 1 Architect went to the screening. Ya that proves he and his information is a hoax. lol

I will not bother with the rest.

Thanks for the colossal effort.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video.
And thanks to C-Span for airing this thoroughly.
Thanks to www.ae911truth.org...

Proof, common sense?

You be the judge...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
He presented fantasticly, and did a great job. His theories on bombs and thermite may differ from others. but that doesn't change anything.

People can talk crap about gage all they want, hes doing a damn sight more to expose the 9/11 bs than anyone else out there, i have no issues with the guy, in fact i applaud him for doing what few are willing to do. hes got a hell of a fight defeating armies of brainwashed idiots so of course theres going to be alot of resistance and petty name calling, its all part of it.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I never will fully understand how such super power nation with the state of the art air defence systems could be fooled by diverted passenger jets and destroy two amazing art of construction buildings that could withhold airplane crashes . As what I've learned from documentaries .

Also that controlled free fall those buildings appeared to struck down looked odd.
Beside that if true how can a president do such unbearable crime against his own nation and peoples ? It's not that it's weird because kings did it thousands of years ago and within every hundred years from past to now it has happened simultaneously

So why would this be different it's just that it's better that we don't know..Because it looks like if we knew we could easily do it all over again.
edit on 0b17America/ChicagoThu, 07 Aug 2014 15:10:17 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 07 Aug 2014 15:10:17 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I never will fully understand how such super power nation with the state of the art air defence systems could be fooled by diverted passenger jets

As has been mentioned many a time before. . .
On 911 air defenses were focused on threats coming from outside the US.
No one at that time thought our own civilian airplanes would be used as weapons.

You just can't think of everything every time.

Who would ever think a large wooden horse would carry enemy troops?
Those planes on the radar must be our bombers not enemy fighters.

History is full of those.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
I read that he wont allow anything from Judy Wood to be aired.

Judy Wood is a charlatan. A fraud. Her "theories" aren't even science. It's pseudo-science. In other words, fake. Not real.

See this link for more:

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Please explain, step by step, how our high tech air defense system should have stopped them. Surely you are an expert in continental air defense.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

And precisely the reaction I expected. Does not change the fact that Gage has been caught lying on many occasions. And I understand you not wanting to check the rest of the links to confirm you have placed your faith in a liar.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

No I'm not but looking mostly at the history and threats they have to coop with and technological advancements and control over airspace I almost can't
Believe that this did the trick..but that's just my idea of it . Not saying that it could not have happen.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join