It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Patrol Agent Killed By Two Illegal Immigrants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Border Patrol agent Javier Vega Jr. was murdered in front of his family by two illegal immigrants. The pair of men, who confessed to the crime on Monday, had been deported from the United State multiple times prior to the killing.
Gustavo Tijerina, 30, and Ismael Hernandez, 40, were arraigned for the murder of Javier Vega Jr. on Tuesday at the Willacy County jail. The illegal immigrants were ordered held without bail. Tijerina and Hernandez were charged with capital murder of a peace officer and the attempted murder of the Border Patrol agent’s father, among a variety of lesser included charges.
The two illegal immigrants from Mexico reportedly shot the off-duty Border Patrol agent in front of his family. One of the men charged with murder had been deported four times from America, the other man was reportedly sent back to Mexico twice.

Border Patrol Agent Killed By Two Illegal Immigrants

other sources
Undocumented Immigrants Accused Of Fatally Shooting Off-Duty Border Agent In Texas

Family Forced to Watch Border Patrol Agent Brutally Murdered By Two Illegal Immigrants

Slain Border Patrol Agent’s Blood ‘On Hands of Congress and President,’ Says Union

you hear stories all the time, from people that live on the border that say they fear for their lives. for good reason.
this happened 40 miles inside the border, while his whole family watched. they also tried to kill his father.

if something is not done to secure the southern border this is only going to get worse. it's been going on better than twenty years if not more and the violence has only gotten worse. now not only are they coming from mexico, there coming from central and south america, and according to this report below which is supposed to be a leaked Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency report they are coming from 75 other countries.

LUBBOCK, Texas — A leaked intelligence analysis from the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reveals the exact numbers of illegal immigrants entering and attempting to enter the U.S. from more than 75 different countries. The report was obtained by a trusted source within the CBP agency who leaked the document and spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity. The report is labeled as "Unclassified//For Official Use Only" and indicates that the data should be handled as "Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU)."
Leaked CBP Report Shows Entire World Exploiting Open US Border

there is a downloadable scrbid document of the report at the bottom of the page.

we all heard the stories that have made the news, seen all the report and the back and forth up on capital hill. seen the debates in this forum. how any one that supports illegals coming and going as they please is beyond me.

i'm all for immigration the legal way. that means take a number get in line and wait your turn. take the test become a U.S.citizen, or get a work visa and work here and pay your part and be part of the productive society.

but i for one say, send in the troops, build the wall, stop, detain, and turn away all who try to enter illegally by any means necessary. while you are doing this go and round up all those that are already here, whether they are hiding or here living a dream and kick them out. if you have to fire on them do so, if they fire back kill them.

now it's time to cue the illegal sympathizers.

edit on 6-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Take one bad story and then use it to compare all illegals..nice one

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Mostly agree, hounddog. I don't know why this hasn't been treated like the invasion that it is. Maybe now it will be taken more seriously, but I won't hold my breath.

eta:
It's more than one bad story, this one just strikes at the core right now. I personally know two families struck by unbelievable tragedies caused by illegals. And you now what happens to them? Nothing! They slink back to Mexico and later reenter the States. Who cares if they killed people here right?
edit on 6-8-2014 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

show me where i compared all, if you mean saying deport all illegals and make them come in legally, then yea.
but if you come in, with out following the law your are a criminal.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I can tell you don't live in a border area...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Mostly agree, hounddog. I don't know why this hasn't been treated like the invasion that it is. Maybe now it will be taken more seriously, but I won't hold my breath.

eta:
It's more than one bad story, this one just strikes at the core right now. I personally know two families struck by unbelievable tragedies caused by illegals. And you now what happens to them? Nothing! They slink back to Mexico and later reenter the States. Who cares if they killed people here right?

First off where are the thousands upon thousands of these stories, since you guys love to say all illegals are all bad guys looking to kill you and yours? After all like you people love to say...that there are millions of undocumented in America, so naturally there should be stories like this...at least in the thousands.

Secondly..imagine how America would look to the rest of the world and called this an invasion..

An invasion by children....only the right would call this an invasion and not a humanitarian problem ..

edit on 6-8-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Wow, yeah, you're really blind to what's going on.
I live 20 minutes from the Mexican border, and it's not children coming through, and it's not peaches and cream over here. It has NEVER been nice in this area as far as that's concerned. But now the problem is exacerbated.
Yeah, you have women and children coming through to make better lives for themselves, but that's far from the majority coming through.

I used to work at the jail here, and out of every 10 federal inmates, 9 of them were illegal, and out of those 9, at least 7 of them were in there for violent crimes.

You really, really need a reality check. I wish it were just children and women. I'd be more apt to helping them.

For the record, I'm not left or right. I'm just about in the middle. It's not a left or right thing, it's an invasion thing.

edit on 6-8-2014 by Britster1821 because: addendum

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Britster1821

You know what is awesome about your side..you always have that one poster who either worked with, worked at or knew someone who worked..etc or is related to someone of the same race and they said.."yada yada" ..or is half, knows someone..etc.

It never fails..

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

originally posted by: Starcrossd

eta:

First off where are the thousands upon thousands of these stories, since you guys love to say all illegals are all bad guys looking to kill you and yours? After all like you people love to say...that there are millions of undocumented in America, so naturally there should be stories like this...at least in the thousands.

well here are two, i'm not gonna do all the leg work. if there are two bound to be thousands more.

A man who has been deported four times from the U.S. was arrested early Saturday in Parker County after investigators say he climbed through a bedroom window and molested a 9-year-old girl.
Man arrested in Parker County after officials say he broke into home, molested young girl

Mike Vickers, a doctor who lives on a ranch a few miles north on the opposite side of the Border Patrol checkpoint, says he has had his home broken into too. He says that one week, he had to pull his gun three times. Two of those times, he says, he wasn’t sure whether or not he’d have to pull the trigger. “We’re fighting a war here and we’ve been fighting it a long time,” Mike Vickers says. “These people we’re encountering here are combative.”
Texas Ranchers Under Attack – A home break-in in a border area overrun by illegal immigrants - See more at: www.patriotnetdaily.com...< br />

edit on 6-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Come at me bro, I live in southern New Mexico. Grew up here.

My mom worked at the jail for most of my adolescence and got me a job there 6 years ago. I only worked there for about 7 months.

I don't care what you have to say. I'd call you out for what you are, but we're not allowed to do that anymore.

I don't need you to tell me what I know and don't know. I am living in the situation. I deal with this situation on a daily basis, whether I want to or not.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I`m beyond tired of the crime,the theft,the murders,the violence.Deport them all,no amnesty.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Take one bad story and then use it to compare all illegals

I'm fairly certain that you're not paying attention, otherwise you'd be well aware that there is more than one bad story.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Good thing we are the US and civilized, some rogue countries would start bombing Mexico and claim they had a right to defend themselves!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

Take one bad story and then use it to compare all illegals

I'm fairly certain that you're not paying attention, otherwise you'd be well aware that there is more than one bad story.

Yes, my mistake..of course there is bound to be more than one story. I am just saying that it is not as rampant as you guys are making it out to be. Like everything else...the majority are most likely here for a better life, while the minority are here for chaos.

I made my point though and I am out of this thread..enjoy the "illegals are out to get you thread"...

edit on 6-8-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

when they start shootin rockets, i bet most of the U.S. says "Let's Roll".

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

So a peace officer being shot in front of his family by two people who aren't even legally allowed here in the first place, is no big deal?

edit on 7-8-2014 by Britster1821 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britster1821

So a peace officer being shot in front of his family by two people who aren't even legally allowed here in the first place, is no big deal?

One more that's it..

Quote where I said it then I will defend or fix my statement..

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Ok, so you didn't exactly say those words.

But whether or not it's rampant, it shouldn't be happening, period! Period.
These men were not supposed to be here. If they wanted to come through the legal way, I'm all for it. Obviously they wouldn't pass, because they're criminals...
Rampant or not, a life was lost that wouldn't have been, had these men not shot him.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Have to say this..

What is more disgusting to you guys...defending lies about illegals or using a mans death to scare the people and further their cause?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I mean the lies that all illegals are out to get you..those lies..sorry last one for real..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join