It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillsborough, The Walter Jackson Cover-Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If you don't know what the Hillsborough Disaster is, this explains the raw details. en.wikipedia.org...

The event has recently been used as a 'beating stick' for the British constables. Suspiciously, Walter Jackson's part has been underplayed. Now we're getting some acknowledgement, but very little. "Mr Ryan also told the court he couldn’t remember a second visit to the control box on the day by Assistant Chief Constable Walter Jackson." www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

I maintain it was an anti constabulary black operation intended to stoke anti traditional constable feeling in order to get the British public into a state in which we would allow the creation of a private police force. The criminal banksters could only maintain there positions with private police to protect them. The traditional, impartial constables are sworn to protect all of us.

Walter Jackson was there and he played a key part in this. Watch from 2 minutes 50 seconds to 7 minutes.

Adding to the suspicious nature of the event is the failure of the police radios. "Earlier, the court heard the police were having radio problems "all day". Mr Bichard said that, before the game, "...not all of the radios were picking up our signal. In fact, we'd taken messages from people saying they had been trying to call us and we had not received their signal as well. Sergeant Goddard was doing some checks to confirm what the problem was."

The court heard another way of broadcasting radio messages was suggested, but the witness said Sergeant Goddard threw his radio "in frustration and disgust" because he couldn't get on to speak because of other messages coming through." www.itv.com...

Did Sergeant Goddard ever discover what the problem was? Radio jamming perhaps?

Hillsborough must be exposed for what it is. Yet another mass manipulation tool, spinning wildly out of the control of the instigators.

edit on 6 8 2014 by Kester because: video time

edit on 6 8 2014 by Kester because: remove word

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Its good to see more coming forward, even after all this time, but I think the top brass are teflon coated.

BTW that's a lovely quiet spot to do an interview??

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watchfull
Its good to see more coming forward, even after all this time, but I think the top brass are teflon coated.

BTW that's a lovely quiet spot to do an interview??

It was a STEALTH drone

He was hiding under the table!!!
What causes a man to hide under a table? Were those in there with him trying to do something to him?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

What causes a man to hide under a table? Were those in there with him trying to do something to him?

Under the table was safely out of view of other witnesses. I think he was paid/pressured to stage a noisy breakdown as a way of stopping any positive police response to the unfolding disaster. Then the cover-up was strongly sold to those involved. The cover-up was the purpose of the exercise, so it could be used against the constables at this point in the attempted privatisation of policing.

Others have pointed out the Hillsborough disaster was used as a springboard for introducing the corporation known as Premier League Football. Considerable profit has been made by some.

edit on 6 8 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Under the table was safely out of view of other witnesses. I think he was paid/pressured to stage a noisy breakdown as a way of stopping any positive police response to the unfolding disaster. Then the cover-up was strongly sold to those involved. The cover-up was the purpose of the exercise, so it could be used against the constables at this point in the attempted privatisation of policing.

Others have pointed out the Hillsborough disaster was used as a springboard for introducing the corporation known as Premier League Football. Considerable profit has been made by some.

Ah I see.
Who was he trying to fool with the noisy breakdown? I'm just wondering because it was said that those trying to get in had to almost break the door down.

I'm not disagreeing with whats being suggested, just trying to understand.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

He was occupying the police in the room and preventing them from using the tannoy. Imagine the chaos if crazed screams were transmitted over the tannoy during the crush. They had no choice but to try and contain him. Meanwhile the innocent lives were lost. And so the scandal began.

Without his staged breakdown even if he didn't issue any instructions someone else would have taken command and told the police on the ground to open the gates and get people out. It was deliberate murder in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

He was occupying the police in the room and preventing them from using the tannoy. Imagine the chaos if crazed screams were transmitted over the tannoy during the crush. They had no choice but to try and contain him. Meanwhile the innocent lives were lost. And so the scandal began.

Without his staged breakdown even if he didn't issue any instructions someone else would have taken command and told the police on the ground to open the gates and get people out. It was deliberate murder in my opinion.

I have no doubt that events have been set up to introduce a privatised police force. I'm just struggling with the idea that he staged a breakdown. If I had been in that room and someone cracked up I'd have them instantly removed. Why wasn't that done?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

He was the most senior constable on duty there that day.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Here we see he ticked Police Officer On Duty. hillsborough.independent.gov.uk...
edit on 6 8 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join