It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Drug Saved Ebola Doctor's lives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: UnBreakable

a reply to: Vdogg

After it's proven that the vaccine works on the two Americans, Mapp Bio. will stand to make a few billion $ at 1,000 $/shot here in the USA. They know they can't make any money from any west African countries, therefore hundreds of Africans are expendable. Ah, I long for the days of Jonas Salk, who gave his vaccine for polio without the thought of making money or big pharma getting involved. This is why they'll never trot oui the cure for cancer publicly, although it's been cured in a lab. No money to be made. They make big bucks on chemo drugs.

It's not a vaccine.

There is no market for ebola vaccine in the US anyway.

My bad, you're right it's not a "vaccine". It's a promising treatment. Mapp will still stand to make big bucks from their "treatment." True, there is no market for an ebola vaccine in the US......yet. Let's see if there's a market three months from now.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

After it's proven that the vaccine works on the two Americans, Mapp Bio. will stand to make a few billion $ at 1,000 $/shot here in the USA. They know they can't make any money from any west African countries, therefore hundreds of Africans are expendable. Ah, I long for the days of Jonas Salk, who gave his vaccine for polio without the thought of making money or big pharma getting involved. This is why they'll never trot oui the cure for cancer publicly, although it's been cured in a lab. No money to be made. They make big bucks on chemo drugs.

It's not a vaccine.

There is no market for ebola vaccine in the US anyway.

My bad, you're right it's not a "vaccine". It's a promising treatment. Mapp will still stand to make big bucks from their "treatment." True, there is no market for an ebola vaccine in the US......yet. Let's see if there's a market three months from now.

Well, the only market for a serum would be to treat people after they become infected, unlike a vaccine. I certainly hope there isn't a market for it here in three months because that would mean we've had an outbreak of our very own.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

They had to know the outcome before it was announced to the general public so they could buy the stock before it shot up. Go back and have a look at the stock curve. I would bet it started selling within a couple days of the announcement+

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can tell you why it's top secret. Patents. It's not frocking government top secret it's corporate top secret.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mark1167
Bet you a million bucks you're totally wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A vaccine is components of the actual virus either alive or killed combined in albumin proteins from egg whites. It's function is to cause the body to develope it's own antibodies to the disease. This serum is blood components most likely plasma ( also protein based) from a person who developed antibodies within their own systems by actually catching and surviving the disease.

h reply to: marg6043

edit on PMu31u0883218312014-08-05T12:18:46-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on PMu31u0883220312014-08-05T12:20:15-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Greatly informative post. Well stated and easily understandable. Thank you ! !a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't wonder about any of the things you seem to wonder about.

The current outbreak is Zaire ebolavirus. It's been identified and verified by several health industries including the Pasteur Institute in France.

reply to: shrevegal

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You're right. Those volunteers who traveled thousands of miles to help should have just sucked it up and died like the rest of the victims.
Oh boy the compassion is killing me. t reply to: JackSparrow17

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There won't be. I promise you there won't be. a reply to: UnBreakable

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
But don't you see that's exactly what he fears will happen.
These people refuse to entertain any thoughts that our doctor's are capable or that our health care system is reliable. They think the docs are all keystone cops and the hospitals are circuses run by clowns. That and of course this is the ultimate evil plans of the ahem elite. reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Don't forget, I'm also a paid shill for big pharma and a satanic high priest in the Rockefeller vaccine depopulation conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Did it ever occur to some of you that the words "experimental" and "never tested on humans" mean anything? I don't understand why some are getting so riled up over a super secret vaccine that is not available to the public, when obviously it is not available to the public because it is EXPERIMENTAL. I'm all for conspiracies, but I am not seeing it. And unfortunately those who do have these types of drugs are under no obligation to help anyone, not even their own citizens. And while I would like to see them go out of their way to help those of other nations, they are a for-profit company, with limited funding.

And an even more important point, what if they had gone over there and given this vaccine to a bunch of Africans, and it had killed them all? What would you be saying then? You would be riled up over an experimental drug being tried on Africans. So either way there are going to be those types of people, and some of you would have done the same thing regardless of the outcome.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

"Why is any cure to ANY disease classified top secret?"

So the disease can be weaponized first I imagine.

A silent weapon for a quiet war and all that jazz!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sounds like the elite are calling for depopulations of non western countries. If the strain isnt airbourne then it has been engineered. If anything its the depopulation of west africa to recolonize it with western puppet regime. *Puts on tinfoil hat

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's CNN...simply not a credible news source. They are MSM and are objective. They lie.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
Why is any cure to ANY disease classified top secret? That information belongs to the world. You mean we've been sitting on a cure for how G-d damn long, with Africans dying by the hundreds, yet when two (2) Americans get it we trot this thing out? Ridiculous. I don't care if it is experimental. If someone is lying there bleeding out you try anything to save their lives.

Because the drug was developed in tandem with the Ebola virus in the same lab (the same lab that also developed the HIV virus, both for population control in response to a request for proposal from a Government agency).

Did you know that HIV and Ebola are the ONLY viruses that attach to a certain human gene? No other (e.g. no natural) virus attach to the same one.
edit on 5/8/2014 by moniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Seems like it works confirmed - "Within an hour, doctors say his symptoms -- labored breathing and a widespread rash -- dramatically improved. ". He was even walking off the ambulance in the US.
9 questions about this new Ebola drug

Makes me wonder if we have one for HIV setting there too???!!!??

I know how the system works, takes years and years to get drugs to market but maybe some like this could be rushed?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The History the Drug Unfolds ...

Ebola antibody treatment, produced in plants, protects monkeys from lethal disease
www.mappbio.com...

A new Ebola virus study resulting from a widespread scientific collaboration has shown promising preliminary results, preventing disease in infected nonhuman primates using monoclonal antibodies. In this week's online edition of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), the research team describes a proof-of-concept for using a "cocktail" of monoclonal antibodies, or mAbs, to prevent lethal disease in rhesus macaques. When administered one hour after infection, all animals survived. Two-thirds of the animals were protected even when the treatment, known as MB-003, was administered 48 hours after infection.

U S Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases

Experimental Ebola Treatment Protects Some Primates Even After Disease Symptoms Appear
www.mappbio.com...

According to first author James Pettitt of the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), the research team previously demonstrated that the treatment — known as MB - 003 — protected 100 percent of non - human primates when given one hour after Ebola exposure.

Two - thirds of the animals were protected when treated 48 hours after exposure. In the current study , 43 percent of infected non - human primates recovered after receiving the treatment intravenously 104 to 120 hours after infection.
The experimental design differed significantly from the team’s earlier work — this time, infected animals were not treated until they[
developed measurable symptoms of disease./ex]

Ebola Experimental Treatments: Tekmira TKM-EBOLA, Mapp Biopharmaceuticals MB-003
By Kathleen [email protected]@ibtimes.com
on August 01 2014 10:11 PM
www.ibtimes.com...

Experimental Ebola Treatment Came From California Company
By Erin McClam
www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 5-8-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I think you misunderstand my comment. NOBODY deserves that sort of fate. It just sucks for Africans since poverty is the norm their. A few helpers and aid givers have died, which stinks. But those people gave their lives to help Africans, who have died by the hundreds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join