It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Nazca Lines geoglyphs uncovered by gales and sandstorms in Peru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

Yes, and it is amazing that we find a tie from ancient Babylon all the way to the mysterious civilizations of South America. It is not often that you have a group of 'gods' descend on our mountains and create hybrids. It was a depiction of earlier, for what they knew about their ancient day. The very mysterious thing that confirms we are talking alien is that there are two suns in the sky. This is symbolic for the normal sun, and the alien craft.

but again how do you know this is real and not myth?

So we think that during the 80s there was a big abduction phenomena and hybrids were being created, people would later be abducted again and shown their alien looking hybrids. Well if that happened, then it makes it possible that in ancient times it could have happened on a full out large scale, with the hybrids dominating earth for some time. Then we have the ancient stories telling us so. Then we have the elongated skulls.

Which are perfectly human

That kings list doesn't have any resemblance of being a joke. But, the Egyptians had the same thing. And they way it was portrayed where it was portrayed, let's us know that it was not a made up fairy tale to them but the believed it to be true and sacred history. It doesn't just belong to the Sumerians.

Yes not a joke a religious and political document the problem is the archaeological evidence is quite clear on this those kingdoms, cultures and people didn't exist at those extended periods of time. Its very easy to make up lists of names.

Brian's people are credible. It is that people don't want to believe so they think of anything to deny it.

They might have been credible but they lost that when did what they did, what they did looks like and is misrepresentation and outright fraud. Which is why they had that particular guy do it - he had a great deal of experience at doing fraud. Sorry BF is taking part in actions that have zero scientific validity.
edit on 6/8/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
but again how do you know this is real and not myth?

Correlation.

The fact that the ancient Babylonians tried to tell us something by creating this important artwork.

And, elongated skulls have been coming up all around the world. Some have been fashioned by people, and why would think they would do that? Some have the specific volume and weight measurements to suggest that this is all coming to my theory.

It is time to show this important awesome artwork for my explanation, but it deserves an entire thread.

These people do not have the shape of head that is human, but the same shape and style as the elongated heads.

Here is the giant (Nimrod always had the crown of snakes, and supposedly live snakes around him at all times). So the tower and Nimrod are most likely confused history.

I studied this information to answer a question - why were the ancient pagans so hungry to sacrifice in extreme ways. So we finally have an explanation for Molech. Molech is not just a god in the bible, but a physical giant human like cow with a burning furnace for a stomach. it is obvious that the ties go back to this giant cow landing from a UFO, why else would the oldest version have two suns in the sky?

Which are perfectly human

Well the biggest secret about that is 99% percent of all abductees did not publicize their experience, but so many researchers like Budd Hopkins began to show up because there was a need for it, if you noticed there is nobody like that anymore and the few people that currently do that are dealing with events that happened 30 40 years ago still, the reason why is because in the very end of Roswell and everything that happened in the 20th century, the bottom end result is that we were visited.

Yes not a joke a religious and political document the problem is the archaeological evidence is quite clear on this those kingdoms, cultures and people didn't exist at those extended periods of time. Its very easy to make up lists of names.

It is very easy to create figurines of strange reptilians suckling their children, but why would the ancients do it (before even pagan religion started, as far back as you can basically go in the known world)? You cannot argue that these civilizations came out of nowhere and they flourished at the beginning which is mysterious, many things about their evidence is mysterious, so why would you think they would have to make up their history from imagination? When we have two correlating sources...

They might have been credible but they lost that when did what they did, what they did looks like and is misrepresentation and outright fraud. Which is why they had that particular guy do it - he had a great deal of experience at doing fraud. Sorry BF is taking part in actions that have zero scientific validity.

Well I actually started looking into this and that guy you are talking about was curious unto himself.

The doctors and organization doing the tests choose to remain anonymous until 2013, then one of them came out and nobody can argue against their credibility. This is a case of people rejecting it because they don't want to believe it, and they have been lied to so many times in the past that it is not worth the belief to them.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes you might want to start a separate thread on this

I'd suggest copying your post above into that thread then we'll be able to find the post later on.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

When you read from the Sumerian tablets you learn that before a higher group of gods made Adam they made the Igigi, a race which was more like them but was still created to be a slave race on earth.

I've heard there are only two people on the planet who have claimed to be able to translate these texts. So we only have their word to take. Seems like more study is needed in regards to the translation

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lacanau
I've heard there are only two people on the planet who have claimed to be able to translate these texts. So we only have their word to take. Seems like more study is needed in regards to the translation

Yeah this gets me a little. For all the people who point to the website with Sumerian text, what about all the science and math?? There is not one tablet they are choosing to translate that has anything to do with a serious subject. All they are releasing are translated poems. There must be other tablets with different and better information like the 7th planet and the way we calculate time. Nobody translates the tablets with science that they all talk about. Some people agree with basic points of Sitchin so we don't know how far the truth or lies go.

I have something interesting I came across yesterday. In the mid 90s people thought that the Sumerian cunieform tablets were 10,000 years old. Isn't that amazing? Everybody thinks that it is crammed right in their with the Egyptian civilization and maybe it is, but they said there was a tablet ('Ninimah') that confirmed the pyramids existed during that time. I run a search and cannot find anything about it. A cover up?

This is another example of how people believe the media and fight for it even though there is specific evidence against it. People say Gobekli Tepe, 10,000 years ago was a time before writing, but there was writing found at Gobekli tepe.

Engravings and carvings depict animals both familiar and unknown, and there is some indication of cuneiform style writing. Carbon dating, a method that determines the age of something by measuring how much of the radioisotope Carbon-14 is remaining, places the earliest time of construction at 11000-12000 years ago.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well a fascinating things is the way they carved huge blocks of stone. Skeptics think they carried these stones from vast distances, in one case they think the stones were thrown off a 250 foot cliff on the way to their destination. In certain evidence we can see obvious drill marks into incredibly hard stone. They are drill marks in multiple shapes and circles.

I think people like you just do not give humans and credit in doing all this by themselves, and so we need aliens to help...geez

In the end we are still talking about primitive stone and manipulation of that stone. Many want to think that heavy equipment and advance technology was used, but the only difference between that type of equipment and by hand, using simple but effect physics, is the time needed to do it.

It cracks me up every time, I get this mental image of super advance aliens flying all the way here in raw stone space crafts and so they take this raw stone knowledge and give it to us...

Show me 5000 year old titanium statue/tool and you will get my attention.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think people like you just do not give humans and credit in doing all this by themselves, and so we need aliens to help...geez

lol nice little negative touch with the geez, I am frustrating you based on something that you perceive about me that isn't even true - that happens every day in this stupid idiot world because ignorant people who constantly judge others wrongly.

I think people like you reject the world because you don't believe innocent people who have been abducted. It just means we are two different people, I do not bring others sadness, and you choose to bring others sadness by not believing them when they need you the most...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: stormcell

The people of the area were a nomad group called the Paracas, they came to South America from the East. They were a group of ancient aliens who were likely made by a higher group of ancient aliens that left them here, that is why they made the pictures. They didn't have a problem with being here, earth was their first planet. In ancient times they were called the Igigi. This group of beings go all the way back to the ancient flood, because there is a depiction of them right after the flood with king Nimrod who was a giant. The giants were probably alien too, because one of them flew over the sea to Central America, built a pyramid and named Quetzalcoatl, then went back to the East.

....and you know this how?

they were aliens, thats all we know, maybe some of them like to make cropcircles

In April 2014 the DNA tests of the Paracas proved to be nonhuman. There is a lot of commotion and nonbelievers hooting about it but that is just because they are too stubborn and egotistical to understand all of this.

Actually no this is a Brien Foerester fraud - you do know that don't you?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lacanau

When you read from the Sumerian tablets you learn that before a higher group of gods made Adam they made the Igigi, a race which was more like them but was still created to be a slave race on earth.

I believe you heard wrong there are several hundred to several thousand people who are Assyriologist and can read those languages, there are also online dictionaries..There are also linguists and other who can read the language too.

The other stuff you heard was from a few crank writers who claimed to be able to read the language but could not, they just made up stuff or used existing translation to say myths were real.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

95+% of the tablets deal with trade and inventories, the rest is poems, diplomatic messages, a few on religious matters and very few on what we would call science and most of that comes from the later Babylonian period.

So you think they are hiding stuff huh? lol So how would they do that? Tens of thousands of the tablets were found, many copied (draw or photographed) and spread to researchers around the globe with at least thirty universities and museums having extensive collections plus several hundred private collectors....this before they could be fully read.

So how does that suppression work exactly?

edit on 11/8/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oh Greyer

May I recommend again that you start a separate thread on this subject.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Tens of thousands of the tablets were found, many copied (draw or photographed) and spread to researchers around the globe with at least thirty universities and museums having extensive collections plus several hundred private collectors....this before they could be fully read.

Thank you Hanslune, I will not be shy and get some of it together, at least for the King Nimrod thread, which would be the third in the archives.

I thought there was only a handful of individuals who knew the correct translations and that is why Sitchin was able to pull that off. As many of the ancient similar manuscripts are still undeciphered - Indus river valley, Easter Island, even Gobekli Tepe has writing. (why did those people later start with hieroglyphs like that?)

Now all these educated people are saying these can't find Annunaki, well the historical fact is that in 2003 the museums in Iraq were raided and looted. But, the hidden and locked underground chambers of the museums were also looted, so it was a professional operation to see exactly what those hidden tablets wrote about. That is why the stones that we have do not seem to have as much importance, and the basic stories that we have the like Epic of Gilgamesh and the Eridu Flood tablet give links and references.

I know it seems like I get off topic but this is about the Nazca Lines. It is trying to find the proof of why ancient people must have seen things in the sky to do that.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Tens of thousands of the tablets were found, many copied (draw or photographed) and spread to researchers around the globe with at least thirty universities and museums having extensive collections plus several hundred private collectors....this before they could be fully read.

Thank you Hanslune, I will not be shy and get some of it together, at least for the King Nimrod thread, which would be the third in the archives.

Thanks and I'm sure many people will appreciate it

I thought there was only a handful of individuals who knew the correct translations and that is why Sitchin was able to pull that off. As many of the ancient similar manuscripts are still undeciphered - Indus river valley, Easter Island, even Gobekli Tepe has writing. (why did those people later start with hieroglyphs like that?)

Images of this GT writing?

Now all these educated people are saying these can't find Annunaki, well the historical fact is that in 2003 the museums in Iraq were raided and looted. But, the hidden and locked underground chambers of the museums were also looted, so it was a professional operation to see exactly what those hidden tablets wrote about. That is why the stones that we have do not seem to have as much importance, and the basic stories that we have the like Epic of Gilgamesh and the Eridu Flood tablet give links and references.

Nice CT but the best tablets were in European museums, about 3,000 or so items are missing from the 170,000 mostly items of gold and silver, out of the Iraqi National museum.

Archaeologist Henry Wright of the Society's Committee for Research and Exploration traveled to Iraq with a team of colleagues to assess how ancient sites around the country fared during the recent war. After stopping at the Iraq Museum, he stated after his survey:

The cuneiform tablets, which were located on the second floor away from the riot of destruction, for the most part appear to be intact, their record of the world's earliest written history still preserved.

I'm not aware of any cuneiform tablets that are missing which had not been copied and placed in book or digital format can you tell us which ones?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Images of this GT writing?

I came across this here. And yet they do say in the media that 'what looks like writing' was discovered there. it was just there way of keeping it hushed so that nobody started asking questions about it.

I'm not aware of any cuneiform tablets that are missing which had not been copied and placed in book or digital format can you tell us which ones?

That is a great question.

Well it turns up there is some information about it. As you know that if there is a conspiracy, most likely something will come to the forefront about it.

Earlier this year, a friend told me a story about a major archaeological find in Iraq. He said the US army soldiers happened upon something big and it was all being kept hush, hush. My friend, who is a Near Eastern scholar at a prestigious university, said the US government was putting together a panel to examine and decipher the find. Wow! I thought, pretty wild stuff. Soon enough, I forgot the story and went on with the daily toils, we call life. When the translation started popping up in several cities throughout the world

This person is talking about the 'missing fragments.' One by one they were coming up out of nowhere in the years after 2003.

It first appeared on the web on several different sites in mid July of this year. This translation, according to three independant sources is authentic. Sadly, until someone of note is willing to go on the record, these fragments and the story of how they were stolen, deciphered and subsequently covered up will continue to lurk beneath the surface of credibility, enabling the powers that be to continue on with their hidden agenda.

And immediately the Annunaki is brought up when we look into these missing fragments.

The holy migration across the heavens
The assembled Anunnaki

slewsgranger.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Huh, considering the great delight people have in making stuff and acting like its real why would anyone believe this story? I certainly don't!

I came across this here. And yet they do say in the media that 'what looks like writing' was discovered there. it was just there way of keeping it hushed so that nobody started asking questions about it.

Thanks for the image

That doesn't really make a lot of sense, 'they' don't want people to talk about it so they are releasing images, okay, why do you think that fragment is from GT?

Anyway it appears to me to be one of the seven fragments of the stelae of the Vulture, Early Dynastic III period, found at Tello, Iraq. So no definitely not from GT, In the British Museum or the Louve..... I think.

edit on 22/8/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Huh, considering the great delight people have in making stuff and acting like its real why would anyone believe this story? I certainly don't!

I thought you wouldn't believe it, but the evidence is what pushes the percentage up to be possible. I wouldn't say anything unless it had correlations.

Thanks for the image

That doesn't really make a lot of sense, 'they' don't want people to talk about it so they are releasing images, okay, why do you think that fragment is from GT?

Interesting you proved that wrong. But why is the art more detailed the more farther you go back? And more to do with heavy stone? At least for GT to have such detailed art. It would make sense that giants built the trilithon at baalbek or aliens or something, because men cannot do that.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Someone doesn't need fancy degrees to know their chosen field! I think his experience and how much work he has put into these topics is far better than some piece of paper.

Well said.

Something i have always thought was absolutely true, too.

A degree or PhD is in my opinion only proof of a good memory for what is being fed to you to remember...a little like an upmarket parrot...and not much else.

Reputation comes from how much work is being and has been done in a particular field of work.

I also prefer those who shun the boring and predictable mainstream parrots, mostly to a man or woman chirping the same song, and actually go out and get stuck into alternative POV and present their theories to the public in clear and enjoyable ways that compel us to think for ourselves.

Foerester is one such researcher among many that are routinely slagged off by those threatened by different thinking and ideas...long may they continue to challenge and threaten!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I thought you wouldn't believe it, but the evidence is what pushes the percentage up to be possible. I wouldn't say anything unless it had correlations.

Thanks for the image

Interesting you proved that wrong. But why is the art more detailed the more farther you go back? And more to do with heavy stone? At least for GT to have such detailed art. It would make sense that giants built the trilithon at baalbek or aliens or something, because men cannot do that.

No I wouldn't agree the fake translations are for Sitchin believers...

Art depends on the artists, there is excellent art going back 40,000 years, not every culture has it Michelangelos and has to make due with lesser artists.

Sure men could do it, plus it was done AFAWK by the Romans, those really clever folks. People can move heavy stones, they just don't do it very often because it was really really hard to do. Take a look at how many really heavy stones were moved in history, it's not that many. There be a reason for that!

Good talking to you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join