It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels and the alien deception

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al [ek-struh-tuh-res-tree-uhl] Show IPA
adjective
outside, or originating outside, the limits of the earth.
noun
an extraterrestrial being:

The Bible never defines the words.

Other than that, you are putting limits on things that God never put Himself.

Angels and Demons are extraterrestrial, and extra-dimensional. That does not mean there are no beings, fallen or not, who are simply extraterrestrial and limited to our 4 dimensions.

You might be right that there are none, but you might be wrong. Regardless, the closing of the age is upon us. Keep trusting God.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoon

ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al [ek-struh-tuh-res-tree-uhl] Show IPA
adjective
outside, or originating outside, the limits of the earth.
noun
an extraterrestrial being:

The Bible never defines the words.

Other than that, you are putting limits on things that God never put Himself.

Angels and Demons are extraterrestrial, and extra-dimensional. That does not mean there are no beings, fallen or not, who are simply extraterrestrial and limited to our 4 dimensions.

You might be right that there are none, but you might be wrong. Regardless, the closing of the age is upon us. Keep trusting God.

Terrestrial - belonging to the class of planets that are like the earth (as in density and silicate composition)

Celestial - pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine.

These are the typical definitions found in most dictionaries. Adding the word "extra" to the term terrestrial is irrelevant when talking astrobiology, nor does it mean anything to the Bible, because the Bible defines "terrestrial" in a similar fashion, which refers to anything within our physical existence. I'm not the one "putting limits" on God, I'm sticking to what the Bible does and does not say. This has nothing at all to do with what God is capable of, that is a pure straw man argument.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well, the Bible does not say that there are no civilizations on other planets. Not much to argue about there.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
originally posted by: BlackManINC

Unlike the Bible, Harry Potter books don't make claims that weren't discovered as fact until thousands of years later, things that man couldn't have possibly have known until the 1800's. Harry Potter books don't predict events to happen that came true thousands of years later, Israel becoming a nation again being the most blatant example. This is how I know that the Bible is the inspired word of God.

A fictional book is a fictional book. George Orwell made predictions in his books but that doesn't make his fictional books factual.

What alleged proof are you talking about? We have proof that there was no global flood like in the story of Noah. How does one prove that a whale swallowed a man & the man survived? How does one prove that Lot's wife was turned to salt because she watched the city get destroyed by god? (which there is no proof Sodom & Gomorrah existed either)

Anyone could have "predicted" Israel becoming a nation again & have gotten it right. I can "predict" that it will rain and at some point it will rain but that doesn't make me a profit.

I laugh at people who always demean their ancestors as "simple minded", as if they were just some hairy cave dwellers dragging their knuckles on the ground, as the evolutionists would like us to believe they were. I can say that it wouldn't be too difficult to explain how our modern urban drainage systems were built to our ancestors since there were many ancient civilizations that had their own sewer systems, the Sumerians being one of the oldest. I don't think it would be too difficult to explain to the people of the days of Noah how to build a modern ship either. Noah was nothing more than a simple farmer yet he was smart enough to build a ship that was big enough to hold two of every kind of animal and strong enough to withstand a global flood, becoming the greatest mariner to ever exist. Its as if people like you think that they would be incapable of figuring it all out. Quite frankly, I find it offensive.

I didn't say all our ancestors were not capable of intellectual thoughts, there are those that were. I'm not talking about explaining our modern urban drainage system, that's an easy one to do, explain the Large Hadron Collider, or how the example I said of manipulating energy to heal. Explain to simple minded people (which doesn't mean they were stupid, just means they didn't have these vast complex minds & that are able to understand the difference between manipulating energy to heal & claiming it's a miracle from some "divine entity".

If people before Noah could make boats then of course it would make sense for a fictional character to be able to make a boat too. There is no way at all that Noah could possibly gather up 2 of every animal & for those who claim it to be possible, well quite frankly I find that offensive.

And I don't know what point you are trying to prove about aliens visiting earth because the Bible states that aliens did come down to earth and interact with humans. They are called angels, and according to people like Enoch, they taught humans many things, like how to make weapons. They also produced a race of giants, and contrary to what the heathens on the ancient aliens show will tell you, there was nothing at all miraculous about how this was done. There was no technology, just good old sexual union.

That God/Jesus/Angels are aliens from another planet or heaven but heaven as in space not some magical land. I'm also stating that you can't rely on a fictional book as evidence
edit on 7-8-2014 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower

Unlike the Bible, Harry Potter books don't make claims that weren't discovered as fact until thousands of years later, things that man couldn't have possibly have known until the 1800's. Harry Potter books don't predict events to happen that came true thousands of years later, Israel becoming a nation again being the most blatant example. This is how I know that the Bible is the inspired word of God.

A fictional book is a fictional book. George Orwell made predictions in his books but that doesn't make his fictional books factual.

What alleged proof are you talking about? We have proof that there was no global flood like in the story of Noah. How does one prove that a whale swallowed a man & the man survived? How does one prove that Lot's wife was turned to salt because she watched the city get destroyed by god? (which there is no proof Sodom & Gomorrah existed either)

Anyone could have "predicted" Israel becoming a nation again & have gotten it right. I can "predict" that it will rain and at some point it will rain but that doesn't make me a profit.

I laugh at people who always demean their ancestors as "simple minded", as if they were just some hairy cave dwellers dragging their knuckles on the ground, as the evolutionists would like us to believe they were. I can say that it wouldn't be too difficult to explain how our modern urban drainage systems were built to our ancestors since there were many ancient civilizations that had their own sewer systems, the Sumerians being one of the oldest. I don't think it would be too difficult to explain to the people of the days of Noah how to build a modern ship either. Noah was nothing more than a simple farmer yet he was smart enough to build a ship that was big enough to hold two of every kind of animal and strong enough to withstand a global flood, becoming the greatest mariner to ever exist. Its as if people like you think that they would be incapable of figuring it all out. Quite frankly, I find it offensive.

I didn't say all our ancestors were not capable of intellectual thoughts, there are those that were. I'm not talking about explaining our modern urban drainage system, that's an easy one to do, explain the Large Hadron Collider, or how the example I said of manipulating energy to heal. Explain to simple minded people (which doesn't mean they were stupid, just means they didn't have these vast complex minds & that are able to understand the difference between manipulating energy to heal & claiming it's a miracle from some "divine entity".

If people before Noah could make boats then of course it would make sense for a fictional character to be able to make a boat too. There is no way at all that Noah could possibly gather up 2 of every animal & for those who claim it to be possible, well quite frankly I find that offensive.

And I don't know what point you are trying to prove about aliens visiting earth because the Bible states that aliens did come down to earth and interact with humans. They are called angels, and according to people like Enoch, they taught humans many things, like how to make weapons. They also produced a race of giants, and contrary to what the heathens on the ancient aliens show will tell you, there was nothing at all miraculous about how this was done. There was no technology, just good old sexual union.

That God/Jesus/Angels are aliens from another planet or heaven but heaven as in space not some magical land. I'm also stating that you can't rely on a fictional book as evidence

Mr. "knoledgeispower" as you call yourself, this thread is all about addressing a theological issue, an issue of which you don't even believe in to begin with. I don't waste my time making threads to convince heathens like you to believe in the Bible, so to keep this thread on subject, I would suggest you take this discussion somewhere else, because I really don't care if you believe or not. You'll have to justify your unbelief to the Lord when he reveals himself in the end times, not to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Mr. "knoledgeispower" as you call yourself, this thread is all about addressing a theological issue, an issue of which you don't even believe in to begin with. I don't waste my time making threads to convince heathens like you to believe in the Bible, so to keep this thread on subject, I would suggest you take this discussion somewhere else, because I really don't care if you believe or not. You'll have to justify your unbelief to the Lord when he reveals himself in the end times, not to me.

I don't know why you assumed I'm a guy but I'm not.

You also assume that because I don't believe in the bible that I do not believe in a God/higher being, which is again a false assumption. I don't believe in a fictional story book because:

A) It's clearly a fictional story book full of morals

B) Even if it wasn't, it's been translated too many times & rewritten too many times for their not to be mistakes. Seeing as how God himself didn't write the book and/or didn't make sure that each copy was 100% flawless, it is absurd to hold any stock in it. We don't know what has been changed & what is true, well except for the things we have proof of (like no global flood for Noah).

I may be a heathen but guess what, your still going to hell for casting judgement on me.

When I get to heaven, God & I will have a beer & talk about the absence of you in heaven. All because you couldn't follow the rules of your own fictional book. Dontcha know only God can cast judgement, of course you do, you read a fictional book that reminds you of that fact.

P.S. You are going to run into other people like me, who do not believe the same thing you do, & if you are throwing such a fit with me, you should just quit now. There are people way worse than me & people who are a million times better at proving you are wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I don't know why you assumed I'm a guy but I'm not.

You also assume that because I don't believe in the bible that I do not believe in a God/higher being, which is again a false assumption. I don't believe in a fictional story book because:

A) It's clearly a fictional story book full of morals

B) Even if it wasn't, it's been translated too many times & rewritten too many times for their not to be mistakes. Seeing as how God himself didn't write the book and/or didn't make sure that each copy was 100% flawless, it is absurd to hold any stock in it. We don't know what has been changed & what is true, well except for the things we have proof of (like no global flood for Noah).

I may be a heathen but guess what, your still going to hell for casting judgement on me.

When I get to heaven, God & I will have a beer & talk about the absence of you in heaven. All because you couldn't follow the rules of your own fictional book. Dontcha know only God can cast judgement, of course you do, you read a fictional book that reminds you of that fact.

P.S. You are going to run into other people like me, who do not believe the same thing you do, & if you are throwing such a fit with me, you should just quit now. There are people way worse than me & people who are a million times better at proving you are wrong.

I'm not throwing a fit at all, I don't even care if you believe in God for that matter. Simply believing doesn't make you saved. Even demons believe in God, and they tremble in his presence. You reject his word, you're going to have to answer to God for it, simple as that.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

your just mad cause you couldn't disprove what I said. It's ok if I don't believe in a fictional storybook, I will still get into heaven. Why? Because I still follow in God's path, do God's will & ask God to forgive my sins. Reading the bible & believing in it's lies isn't the end all be all way to get into heaven.

Don't worry, this is my last post in here. Enjoy living in blissful ignorance
Remember to ask God to forgive you for judging me when only God can judge people so you don't go to hell. It sure would be a shame to have done all that reading & believing in a fictional book just to end up in hell because you were judgmental.

Nasmate

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

your just mad cause you couldn't disprove what I said. It's ok if I don't believe in a fictional storybook, I will still get into heaven. Why? Because I still follow in God's path, do God's will & ask God to forgive my sins. Reading the bible & believing in it's lies isn't the end all be all way to get into heaven.

Don't worry, this is my last post in here. Enjoy living in blissful ignorance
Remember to ask God to forgive you for judging me when only God can judge people so you don't go to hell. It sure would be a shame to have done all that reading & believing in a fictional book just to end up in hell because you were judgmental.

Nasmate

Yeah, you simply saying "the Bible is a work of fiction" somehow proves something, that's quite laughable. You believe it, so therefore it must be true. I don't think God would be too pleased with your sentiment, comparing his word to a fictional book that promotes witchcraft. I'd love to see you explain that to God, it will surely be your funeral.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

According to Dictionary.com, the most common use of the word "celestial" means "pertaining to the sky or visible heaven, or to the universe beyond the earth’s atmosphere." In this form, it is used as an adjective. Celestial can be used in both a physical and a spiritual sense, as in "celestial body" or "celestial sphere." Celestial can pertain to something spiritual or invisible, as in "celestial bliss."

Would you try and be more concise as to what the exact premise of your OP is. I am a little confused.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

comparing his word to a fictional book that promotes witchcraft

2 Kings 2:23
23Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!" 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.…

Your own bible promotes black magic and vengeance over a taunt. Result 42 children eaten.

Priceless

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I don`t see how much more concise I can be without repeating myself. I thought my point was made clear enough in the video. As you have shown, every dictionary you can find will tell you that the term celestial can be defined as something spiritual in nature. This is also what the Bible means when it uses the term celestial. It is referring to something that is entirely different than that which is terrestrial in nature and origin, a place that flesh and blood beings cannot enter into.

Since angels are spirit beings whose place of origin is another plain of existence referred to as the spirit realm, the third heaven, then that makes them Celestial beings, supernatural. If we are referring to anything that is terrestrial in origin, whether its from earth or not, than the curse of death applies to them as well. The devils in the Vatican, however, are trying to tell you that there are terrestrial beings from another planet that the curse does not apply to. Anybody with even a basic understanding of biblical doctrine should know that this is a lie. These are fallen angels trying to disguise themselves as space aliens.

edit on 8-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is what happens when people watch NephilimFree videos and actually take them seriously...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

No actually, this is what you get when a Christian sticks to basic biblical teaching, something this site is painfully devoid of. I shouldn't have to write an essay on something that should be perfectly understood by anybody claiming to be christian, or to people that have been members of this site longer than me that love to pretend to be expert theologians. Quite frankly, I`m disappointed, most of you are ready made for whatever crap devil groups like the Vatican will tell you as time along about the Bible in relation to life space.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No actually, this is what you get when a Christian sticks to basic biblical teaching, something this site is painfully devoid of.

You're sticking to your own particular interpretation of a book of stories about stories.

I shouldn't have to write an essay on something that should be perfectly understood by anybody claiming to be christian, or to people that have been members of this site longer than me that love to pretend to be expert theologians.

If it's your particular theology then surely one single essay is nowhere near enough of an explanation? or do you think that everyone would come to the same specific conclusions you have despite the fact that there are over 33,000 different denominations of christianity?

Quite frankly, I`m disappointed, most of you are ready made for whatever crap devil groups like the Vatican will tell you as time along about the Bible in relation to life space.

Whereas you're ready for whatever NephilimFree tells you...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Well if you or any of these 33,000 denominations can`t show me that my "interpretations" are wrong by what the Bible says on the matter then they`ve got nothing more to say to me, and obviously, neither do you as you`ve added nothing to this thread but snide ad hominem remarks.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well if you or any of these 33,000 denominations can`t show me that my "interpretations" are wrong by what the Bible says on the matter then they`ve got nothing more to say to me.

You're the one making claims, you have the burden of proof to show that your claims are true, not the other way around.

and obviously, neither do you as you've added nothing to this thread but snide ad hominem remarks.

And another christian plays their victim card......i've not once made an ad hom attack, so you're lying as well.

This makes me think you don't believe your own claims, as if you did believe in the creature you describe, you wouldn't attempt to play the victim and lie about it as there'd be eternal cosmic consequences!!...
edit on 8-8-2014 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Fair use if you are using it for commentary or parody.

Do you mind summing up the video for me? It jumps around a lot & I'm not 100% sure what the mono tone man is trying to say. I'm also unsure as what you are trying to say as well so can you please clear that up too. Thank you

Nasmate

Well, mono tone is my middle name, its how I role. I noticed that my videos have been getting attacked for "copyright infringement" as of late. It obviously means they don't have much against me by way of actual argument, just means I'm doing my job. Basically, while angels as shown in much scripture can definitely be seen as "alien" in that they are not indigenous to our universe, as they are celestial, the video explains the glaring theological problems of including extraterrestrial life in the Bible, or the idea of life on another planet. This is before we even get to the scientific problems of life on other planets, whether it can be done by God or not is irrelevant. As I have conclusively proven an angels true origin is in heaven, anybody, whether its the Pope, your church or some pastor claiming an angels origin to be anything other than Gods dwelling place is either mislead or working for Satan. This goes for the giants as well, as the distinction between the two has been blurred as of late to push the alien agenda.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Text What alleged proof are you talking about? We have proof that there was no global flood like in the story of Noah. How does one prove that a whale swallowed a man & the man survived? How does one prove that Lot's wife was turned to salt because she watched the city get destroyed by god? (which there is no proof Sodom & Gomorrah existed either) a reply to: knoledgeispower

I think I know what you are trying to say and I agree somewhat with some of what you have said but when you demand proof of what others say then you should also be held to the fire in the same manner. Where in the world did this old adage come from that only certain people must prove what they say or be quiet? You made the statement (above) That "We have proof that there was no global flood like in the story of Noah." So in effect you have claimed that the biblical accounts pertaining to Noah are fictional. But you did not say "I or we believe" - you stated with certainty you can prove the biblical Noah as a lie. By the same rules that should apply to every one I have to ask you to prove your statement that "We have proof that there was no global flood like in the story of Noah."

Now in this field of theology I hear this all the time as though only bible believers should prove a claim and that is dead wrong (in my opinion). Everyone should be accountable that makes a factual or theological claim. In this case You should also be accountable and not by another fictional means such as an author who has degrees stuffed in his trousers. That is no more proof than the many authors who penned their literature which we call the bible. Once theology becomes fact then it ceases to be theology. There are many biblical facts which are verified in the secular realm by proof of existence and then there are many theological beliefs which will probably never become factual in the bible literature. Noah is theology as of now. One day it could become factual. A global flood is also theology and it also could become factual one day but till then both sides of the isle must use the whole story as belief.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

Text What alleged proof are you talking about? We have proof that there was no global flood like in the story of Noah. How does one prove that a whale swallowed a man & the man survived? How does one prove that Lot's wife was turned to salt because she watched the city get destroyed by god? (which there is no proof Sodom & Gomorrah existed either) a reply to: knoledgeispower

I think I know what you are trying to say and I agree somewhat with some of what you have said but when you demand proof of what others say then you should also be held to the fire in the same manner. Where in the world did this old adage come from that only certain people must prove what they say or be quiet? You made the statement (above) That "We have proof that there was no global flood like in the story of Noah." So in effect you have claimed that the biblical accounts pertaining to Noah are fictional. But you did not say "I or we believe" - you stated with certainty you can prove the biblical Noah as a lie. By the same rules that should apply to every one I have to ask you to prove your statement that "We have proof that there was no global flood like in the story of Noah."

Now in this field of theology I hear this all the time as though only bible believers should prove a claim and that is dead wrong (in my opinion). Everyone should be accountable that makes a factual or theological claim. In this case You should also be accountable and not by another fictional means such as an author who has degrees stuffed in his trousers. That is no more proof than the many authors who penned their literature which we call the bible. Once theology becomes fact then it ceases to be theology. There are many biblical facts which are verified in the secular realm by proof of existence and then there are many theological beliefs which will probably never become factual in the bible literature. Noah is theology as of now. One day it could become factual. A global flood is also theology and it also could become factual one day but till then both sides of the isle must use the whole story as belief.

This thread isn't about the story of Noah in the first place, this is about a theological issue pertaining to life in space. Why should I waste my time even discussing the Noah story when these heathens can't even provide a legitimate counter argument for the information I provide in this thread about angels? I could provide all the evidence in the world that the story of Noah's was real, but like I said before, I'm not here to convince the heathen that the Bible is true in everything it says. I'm not expecting the heathen to suddenly believe the Bible no matter how much evidence is provided, so they are not at all worth my time and effort. I don't take them seriously enough to even consider such a thing.

And notice I didn't say the flood, I said the story of Noah, which is the Genesis 6 account as a whole. The flood was only the finale of the Noah story. A major part of the story was the account of an ancient race of giants roaming the earth, which is the main reason why God flooded the earth in the first place. People laugh at the idea of groups like the Smithsonian Institute covering up the evidence of these beings, but what has never been disputed is the old articles that you can still find on mainstream news sites such as the New York Times where they were reporting discoveries of humanoid skeletons in almost every state that were averaging over nine feet tall. I already went over this in my other video titled The giants of Genesis six and the alien deception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join