It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels and the alien deception

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is a continuation from my previous video titled "The Giants of Genesis six and the alien deception".

Angels and the alien deception:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

Do you mind summing up the video for me? It jumps around a lot & I'm not 100% sure what the mono tone man is trying to say. I'm also unsure as what you are trying to say as well so can you please clear that up too. Thank you

Nasmate

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower

Do you mind summing up the video for me? It jumps around a lot & I'm not 100% sure what the mono tone man is trying to say. I'm also unsure as what you are trying to say as well so can you please clear that up too. Thank you

Nasmate

Well, mono tone is my middle name, its how I role. I noticed that my videos have been getting attacked for "copyright infringement" as of late. It obviously means they don't have much against me by way of actual argument, just means I'm doing my job. Basically, while angels as shown in much scripture can definitely be seen as "alien" in that they are not indigenous to our universe, as they are celestial, the video explains the glaring theological problems of including extraterrestrial life in the Bible, or the idea of life on another planet. This is before we even get to the scientific problems of life on other planets, whether it can be done by God or not is irrelevant. As I have conclusively proven an angels true origin is in heaven, anybody, whether its the Pope, your church or some pastor claiming an angels origin to be anything other than Gods dwelling place is either mislead or working for Satan. This goes for the giants as well, as the distinction between the two has been blurred as of late to push the alien agenda.
edit on 4-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Extraterrestrial life is life that does not originate from Earth, not from outside of the universe....so your god, angels and giants all qualify as extraterrestrial alien lifeforms.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Extraterrestrial life is life that does not originate from Earth, not from outside of the universe....so your god, angels and giants all qualify as extraterrestrial alien lifeforms.

The key term in the word "extraterrestrial" is the term "terrestrial", which means a bodily planet within our realm of time, matter and space, scientifically speaking. Adding the word "extra" means that its something not indigenous to our planet, but still exists in space. This is what the term extraterrestrial truly means. So if you believe they are terrestrial in origin, then show it in scripture. What planet did they come from? Can you name the galaxy? Just saying so doesn't make it true, and good luck finding it because you won't find anything even implying that their place of origin is anywhere in space. If Gods place of origin is in space, then he wouldn't be the true God, as the Bible makes it very clear from the first words you read in it that God existed before the creation of the heavens and the earth. He is eternal, he cannot be confined to space. He existed before time itself even existed.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackManINC

The key term in the word "extraterrestrial" is the term "terrestrial", which means a bodily planet within our realm of time, matter and space, scientifically speaking. Adding the word "extra" means that its something not indigenous to our planet, but still exists in space. This is what the term extraterrestrial truly means. So if you believe they are terrestrial in origin, then show it in scripture. What planet did they come from? Can you name the galaxy? Just saying so doesn't make it true, and good luck finding it because you won't find anything even implying that their place of origin is anywhere in space. If Gods place of origin is in space, then he wouldn't be the true God, as the Bible makes it very clear from the first words you read in it that God existed before the creation of the heavens and the earth. He is eternal, he cannot be confined to space. He existed before time itself even existed.

Your incorrect definition of terrestrial notwithstanding, if your menagerie of supernatural creatures didn't originate here on earth then they're alien and extraterrestrial. I don't need to know where or when they originated in order to know they didn't originate here.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Your incorrect definition of terrestrial notwithstanding, if your menagerie of supernatural creatures didn't originate here on earth then they're alien and extraterrestrial. I don't need to know where or when they originated in order to know they didn't originate here.

Terrestrial: belonging to the class of planets that are like the earth (as in density and silicate composition)

Celestial: pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine.

Like I said, add the word "extra" to "terrestrial" and you are claiming God to be a being from another planet, its really this simple. I have shown that God has nothing at all in common with the first definition, and neither do angels when it comes to origins. The correct definition for an angels origin is Celestial. If you believe they are terrestrial in origin, then I would appreciate it if you can show me such a thing in scripture, as you have yet to prove your point. This absolutely must be understood because this is what the alien deception is all about.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Nasmate

Well, mono tone is my middle name, its how I role. I noticed that my videos have been getting attacked for "copyright infringement" as of late. It obviously means they don't have much against me by way of actual argument, just means I'm doing my job. Basically, while angels as shown in much scripture can definitely be seen as "alien" in that they are not indigenous to our universe, as they are celestial, the video explains the glaring theological problems of including extraterrestrial life in the Bible, or the idea of life on another planet. This is before we even get to the scientific problems of life on other planets, whether it can be done by God or not is irrelevant. As I have conclusively proven an angels true origin is in heaven, anybody, whether its the Pope, your church or some pastor claiming an angels origin to be anything other than Gods dwelling place is either mislead or working for Satan. This goes for the giants as well, as the distinction between the two has been blurred as of late to push the alien agenda.

Ok so your argument here is that angels are not aliens, something that there is no evidence for or against.

Theory: What if aliens are other souls? Meaning: Souls have to go through a purification process in order to reach full purity. Think of it like a water filter, water keeps going in until it has been filtered completely. Our souls also must go through this process and life is the filter. Not all souls start out at the same time & everyone lives for different amount of times so once our soul is done on Earth it goes to another planet to go through the next stage in the long journey to reaching purity.
((Hope that made sense, if not I can try to elaborate more on that))

By the way, I haven't been mislead and I'm not working for Satan. If you knew my beliefs you would know how hard I am laughing about the Satan part. ((I won't talk about my beliefs because that will take this off topic))

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Terrestrial: belonging to the class of planets that are like the earth (as in density and silicate composition)

Celestial: pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine.

Like I said, add the word "extra" to "terrestrial" and you are claiming God to be a being from another planet, its really this simple. I have shown that God has nothing at all in common with the first definition, and neither do angels when it comes to origins. The correct definition for an angels origin is Celestial. If you believe they are terrestrial in origin, then I would appreciate it if you can show me such a thing in scripture, as you have yet to prove your point. This absolutely must be understood because this is what the alien deception is all about.

I know this is difficult for you but please try to understand what I'm saying, I'm saying that your gods and angels did not originate here on earth, and anything that didn't originate here on earth is not terrestrial but alien or extraterrestrial.

Im not saying anything about being from other planets as this is not required in order for something/one to be alien or extraterrestrial.

If such things exist then they would be alien lifeforms.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Ok so your argument here is that angels are not aliens, something that there is no evidence for or against.

No, that's not at all what I'm saying. The term alien simply means someone who is foreign to a particular place, and that's it. As I have shown with nothing but scripture that an angels place is in heaven, Gods dwelling place, that technically makes them alien. It does not however make them extraterrestrial, the correct definition is celestial, which means a supernatural origin. This means that an angel is alien in the sense of them foreign to our realm of space and time, of which the Bible has given plenty of implications thereof.

All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. -1 Corinthians 15: 39-40

I've already given definitions for the terms celestial and terrestrial in my previous reply. Both terms are complete opposites when it comes to origins, one is supernatural while the other is natural or material. Nothing about an angels origin fits the latter.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial refers to anything that didn't originate here on earth. And seeing as your gods and ghouls did not originate here on earth, they are extraterrestrial.

That you claim they originated in a 'supernatural realm' is completely irrelevant as they did not originate here on earth...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
ET is everything that didn't originiate on earth, which is everything that isn't an AI toaster. God, angels, us/our souls and spirits, AND real ETs. Its kind of borderline when I say that because the whole universe and solar systems, even planets aren't quite what we think and time isn't either, so another realm is a mystery. But I kind of like to use the term ET for corporal, like us, wearing a body suit. And some of them watch over us too, particular soul families or people who loved you past/future and want you to wake up more and pull through.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Extraterrestrial refers to anything that didn't originate here on earth. And seeing as your gods and ghouls did not originate here on earth, they are extraterrestrial.

That you claim they originated in a 'supernatural realm' is completely irrelevant as they did not originate here on earth...

Actually, this is the entire point I made in the video, because if they are supernatural, then the correct term is celestial, not extraterrestrial. Both may be foreign to earth, but the origins are entirely different. This is why the Bible distinguishes all types of bodies as either terrestrial or celestial, the former belongs to our realm of existence, the latter supernatural. So when the Pope claims that there may be extraterrestrials that may not have experienced the fall as a result of the sin committed by Adam and Eve, you'll know right away that he is lying through his teeth because if these are terrestrial beings he is talking about, then the fall applies to them as well because the Bible makes it very clear that the curse of death was universal. So, in reality, He is NOT talking about E.T's, the only "intelligent beings" that can be referred to as 'alien' the Bible speaks of that the fall does not apply to, who are free form original sin are angels, as angels are immortal celestial beings. This is what the alien deception is about when it comes down to it.
edit on 5-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No, that's not at all what I'm saying. The term alien simply means someone who is foreign to a particular place, and that's it. As I have shown with nothing but scripture that an angels place is in heaven, Gods dwelling place, that technically makes them alien. It does not however make them extraterrestrial, the correct definition is celestial, which means a supernatural origin. This means that an angel is alien in the sense of them foreign to our realm of space and time, of which the Bible has given plenty of implications thereof.

All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. -1 Corinthians 15: 39-40

I've already given definitions for the terms celestial and terrestrial in my previous reply. Both terms are complete opposites when it comes to origins, one is supernatural while the other is natural or material. Nothing about an angels origin fits the latter.

How do you know that angels/god live in heaven? Where is heaven located? I've heard people refer to angels as celestial beings so maybe heaven is space. ((Like with what I was saying in the theory you ignored))

Either way, there is no evidence for or against the subject & you can't say "the bible is proof" because it is not. A fictional story book doesn't mean there is proof for the subject. It would be like if I said Wizards exist because I read about them in a Harry Potter book.

If, at one point in our history, aliens were to come down Earth & interacted with the human species at the time, how would they be able to describe their advanced technology & ability to manipulate energy (healing/miracles) to someone with such a primitive simple mind? Of course it's going to look like magic & it must be the work of a God(s). Go back in time to 1 A.D & try to explain our technology to them.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

How do you know that angels/god live in heaven? Where is heaven located? I've heard people refer to angels as celestial beings so maybe heaven is space. ((Like with what I was saying in the theory you ignored))

There are three heavens mentioned, the first heaven is the sky, the second is space, but then there is a third heaven which Paul referred to as the paradise where Jesus was "caught up" into. Obviously, he isn't referring to the sky or to anywhere in space because Jesus was made higher than the heavens itself into the presence of God on our behalf. This third heaven is obviously celestial in origin, for it is the place where flesh and blood bodies cannot enter, the type of bodies the Bible defines as terrestrial.

It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; such an one caught up to the third heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;

4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. - 2 Corinthians 12:1-4

Either way, there is no evidence for or against the subject & you can't say "the bible is proof" because it is not. A fictional story book doesn't mean there is proof for the subject. It would be like if I said Wizards exist because I read about them in a Harry Potter book.

Unlike the Bible, Harry Potter books don't make claims that weren't discovered as fact until thousands of years later, things that man couldn't have possibly have known until the 1800's. Harry Potter books don't predict events to happen that came true thousands of years later, Israel becoming a nation again being the most blatant example. This is how I know that the Bible is the inspired word of God.

If, at one point in our history, aliens were to come down Earth & interacted with the human species at the time, how would they be able to describe their advanced technology & ability to manipulate energy (healing/miracles) to someone with such a primitive simple mind? Of course it's going to look like magic & it must be the work of a God(s). Go back in time to 1 A.D & try to explain our technology to them.

I laugh at people who always demean their ancestors as "simple minded", as if they were just some hairy cave dwellers dragging their knuckles on the ground, as the evolutionists would like us to believe they were. I can say that it wouldn't be too difficult to explain how our modern urban drainage systems were built to our ancestors since there were many ancient civilizations that had their own sewer systems, the Sumerians being one of the oldest. I don't think it would be too difficult to explain to the people of the days of Noah how to build a modern ship either. Noah was nothing more than a simple farmer yet he was smart enough to build a ship that was big enough to hold two of every kind of animal and strong enough to withstand a global flood, becoming the greatest mariner to ever exist. Its as if people like you think that they would be incapable of figuring it all out. Quite frankly, I find it offensive.

And I don't know what point you are trying to prove about aliens visiting earth because the Bible states that aliens did come down to earth and interact with humans. They are called angels, and according to people like Enoch, they taught humans many things, like how to make weapons. They also produced a race of giants, and contrary to what the heathens on the ancient aliens show will tell you, there was nothing at all miraculous about how this was done. There was no technology, just good old sexual union.
edit on 6-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

True that angels are direct creations of God who reside in Heaven. Fallen Angels were cast down to Earth, but Angels do visit Earth - and can appear as "extraterrestrials" to us. I actually just made a thread about this. People try to claim that "Angels are really Aliens." By definition - angels and demons ARE aliens.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoon

True that angels are direct creations of God who reside in Heaven. Fallen Angels were cast down to Earth, but Angels do visit Earth - and can appear as "extraterrestrials" to us. I actually just made a thread about this. People try to claim that "Angels are really Aliens." By definition - angels and demons ARE aliens.

Exactly correct, its quite obvious from looking at any verse that mentions angels in any way that they are aliens. However, while I understand that an angel can easily appear to us as "extraterrestrials", my point is that its not as simple as claiming them to be "extraterrestrials" because angels are not "terrestrial" creatures, or space aliens. They can't possibly be 'terrestrial' in any way because the curse of death does not apply to them. But I guarantee you that this is what the blasphemous Vatican will claim them to be, that Apollyon, the angel from the bottomless pit, is a highly evolved alien from planet krypton or some crap like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well, terrestrial just means of the Earth, which they are not. That makes them "extraterrestrial."

I prefer the term "extra-dimensional." It is fits with "celestial."

Also, do not discount the possibility of aliens who are of a different world in the universe visiting Earth. God never said it could not happen.

But at the rate prophecy is being fulfilled, it does appear that we will be seeing a lot of angels and demons soon. I am certain the Close of the Age (not to be confused with end of the world) is very soon. The Seals have been breaking and will continue to. Remember that he is watching, even now. Remember to represent the Lord our God correctly. Speak of His mercy and forgiveness. His judgments and wrath will speak for themselves.
edit on 6-8-2014 by WeAllDieSoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoon

Well, terrestrial just means of the Earth, which they are not. That makes them "extraterrestrial."

I prefer the term "extra-dimensional." It is fits with "celestial."

Not according to every dictionary you can find, and not according to how the Bible defines the term terrestrial either. As I have shown, there are dictionaries that define it as anything existing within our plain of time and space. The term celestial is defined as something else entirely, something from another dimension as you correctly state.

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoonAlso, do not discount the possibility of aliens who are of a different world in the universe visiting Earth. God never said it could not happen.

Why shouldn't I discount it? Is it sensible to you that God would create life on another planet knowing they would be condemned to the curse of death? What would be the point? Its quite counter-productive. If there is no legitimate evidence that there is life in space, and the Bible gives no indication that there is any life in space, then there is no reason for me at all to conclude that its even possible. This is a problem for the alien believing cult, because if life could not exist outside of God, then that creator could also easily decide that our planet is the only planet for life to exist. This is why the belief in space aliens is synonymous with the theory of evolution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join