It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000lb paveway II captured falling in gaza

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Absolutely!

Never mind who to be mad at, you got a new issue: needing a new house.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
a reply to: yuppa

So this justifies the creation of an nuclear armed jewish state on ostensibly Arab land? Because they share DNA? Because thousands of years ago their ancestors lived there? Give me a break!

Yes it does. you are saying the same thing with the arabs. whose was it before theirs?and no the current palestinians ar enot related to th eones they claim ancestry to . ARAFATT and PLO members comfirmed it.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Blessings to them all. If that photo is real then it gives whole new meaning to photo bombing.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
a reply to: yuppa

So this justifies the creation of an nuclear armed jewish state on ostensibly Arab land? Because they share DNA? Because thousands of years ago their ancestors lived there? Give me a break!

Yes it does. you are saying the same thing with the arabs. whose was it before theirs?and no the current palestinians ar enot related to th eones they claim ancestry to . ARAFATT and PLO members comfirmed it.

Yeah what we call Palestinians are from Jordan syria and Lebanon. Many of the arabs that owned land is Israel still do. Others fled during the arab Israeli wars. But along those same lines Jews fled from Arab countries to Israel as well.Jews didnt just live in only Israel but spanned throughout the middle east and even into north Africa. As far as palistinians at this point even the Arab countries dont want Hamas around Egypt and Lebanon and Saudi Arabia would love for Israel to remove Hamas for fear that they will spread terrorism into their countries. Hamas is a threat to the middle east at least according to the Arab league.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
To those of you who say that Palestinian civilians deserve this because they elected Hamas, please stop and think for a moment. Do you really believe that every Palestinian citizen voted for Hamas? Do you really believe the election was fair and square? Do you think the whole Palestine got together and agreed to fire rockets into Israel? Do you think all Palestinians foresaw that Hamas would behave exactly this way once they were elected? If you knew what Hamas was capable of (threatening or killing your family if you decided to go against them) what would you have done? Who in their right f*****g mind would vote for a group of "leaders" who instigate fights with one of the most powerful neighbors in the middle east, knowing full well the damage that Israel can cause to that tiny little strip of land the Palestinians live on? Most of those people are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They're so god damn poor, they have nowhere to go. The Israelis hate them and mistreat them, Hamas sacrifices them on behalf of their own political agenda. What should they do?

The majority of America supposedly voted (if there was ever a "fair" election) for some of the most blood-thirsty psychopaths in human history. We've been blowing s**t up for at least the last 50 years, killing thousands (if not millions) of innocent bystanders by now. Imagine if those people decided to retaliate on behalf of their dead mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, children and so forth. Those who we call "collateral damage" had families who loved them and we took them away and said "oops! collateral damage, you know?" Would you be OK with them leveling your town neighborhoods with bombs? "Oh well!" you'd say "a few of my neighbors voted for the current administration so I guess my family deserved to die".

We've already suffered thousands of deaths due to our government's insane foreign policies right here in the U.S.! Think 9/11 + all the soldiers who lost their lives or limbs thanks to illegitimate wars overseas. So please.. don't start that whole "they voted for Hamas" B.S. We all know how politicians and governments work. They don't respect laws, they don't respect human lives, they don't respect common decency. The only thing they bow to is money and power while the innocent perish one by one.

By the way, as sick as this may sound, some of Israel's politicians must LOVE Hamas for giving them a reason to fire missiles into Palestine. The more rockets Hamas fires into Israel, the more justified Israel looks when it eliminates thousands of Palestinians. With each bomb there's less Palestinians to take up land and resources. More for Israel! It may take a few more years, but eventually there's not going to be enough Palestinians left to stand in the way of Israel as it moves into Gaza. Hamas seems to be doing them a huge favor. It's almost suspicious.
edit on 5-8-2014 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

not if Israel are doing the pouring(of funds to hamas)....

Actually the EU is pouring funds into Gaza, and Hamas just helps itself, and the EU condemns Israel every chance it gets.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yeah lets get back to basics.
Question. Do you think that Israel just decided one morning to up and invade Gaza for squirts and giggles?
Do you think that Israel would be perfectly content to live beside the people of Gaza if there were no terrorist attacks, criminal enterprizes or violence that originated in Gaza?
Gaza and the West bank have no major industry except the Victim inductry. Their major export is Bombing Kidnapping and Terror. If the people of Gaza would renounce racially motivated violence and renounce the desire to push the jews into the sea then there would be no need for a wall or the heavy handed security measures that Israel adopts.

It matters not. 25 years ago when I was in highschool I had a teacher that was from Israel. It was a current affairs class. Our teacher had the local Consul from Israel come in and do a presentation. There was no attempt by the consul to dodge some very tough questions that we gave him. We were 18 year old kids but we bombarded him with questions that put him on the spot. HE said that he had to bring his A game after that class. The next week we had a representative from the West Bank in to provide a counter point. He dodged and weaved and ducked every question we gave him and even went so far as to accuse the teacher of setting him up by writing the questions for us. The teacher and he got into an heated discussion over the Mire Kahany murder in NY. From that point on I have been firmely in the camp of the Israelis on this. If a "Palestinian" representative cannot handle the questions of 18 year old kids without ducking and politicing then they clearly have something to hide and be ashamed of.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

Sure, let's go to basics:

How Israel was created?

Who's land was occupied?

And as you seem to know everything at age 18 of conflict - let me ask you one more thing - did they share with you what kind of life people in Palestine live in? What do you call peace of land with Nazi stile fence around it that go through their land?

Just following news here, sometimes we get small pieces of terror they live in on daily bases, without anyone throwing bombs at them - from Israel army going from home to home in the middle of the night photographing kids, to villages that got their only well taken away by settlers and in some villages removal of only source of profit - olive trees by Israel army. All of those are cases of human abuse and crimes against civilians, and that is not just my opinion, that is what Geneva convention states.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

Anchient israel was there before modern israel so technically it was always theirs. the UN actually tried to repatriate/reperate the land(some of it) back to the original owners. similiar to what we hear th e indians would like.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: amazing
Again...the way to understand this is to picture an innocent middle class family in any place in America. Heavily armed terrorists set up a missle launcher right out side this families house. The air force destroys the house and the family inside. Terrorists escape to do the same thing again.

I would blow their brains out (or die trying) before the Air Force even got airborne saving them fuel and munitions.

You might but in Palestine you'd be up against an AK47 and some Grenades and more than one assailant. Could you win that fight even if you had the AK? What if you only had a Glock 17 or similar handgun?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Dont forget about the short range rockets and bazookas either, one goes off near you, thats going to either kill you, injure you or simply leave you incapacitated and vulnerable to the AK's.

Definitely no party.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

originally posted by: daveinats
Because the guided bomb is going to land blocks away on a rocket platform. The people are looking at the plane.
You can tell it is no where near these people because a GBU10 is over 14 feet (over 4 1/2 meters) long...this thing is going for a specific target...

its really not going to miss, even if its a few meters off its going to put that rocket platform out of business.

chances of civilians getting messed up is high though, those bombs are pretty big and the resulting explosion pretty huge esp in a dense population.

i dont think bombs as large as 2000 lb are appropriate in that sort of area, the accuracy is practically irrelevant.

So any evidence of a "rocket platform"? Because the western article I originally read on this clearly reported on a family house being called and targeted by the IDF, a family that was packed in the house because their previous homes were already targeted in the same way.

Seems kinda ignorant to just assume that this is targeting a legitimate target just because that's the IDF's official stance.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Yes, let's get back to basics, just as you said...
Who has been firing rockets and sending suicide bombers into the others land? Israel into Palestinian land? NO. These Moslem terrorists are no different than the ones that caused 9/11.
And they deserve the same result.
Here in El Paso we have Palestinians living down the street selling drugs. Another family, who claims to be Jordanian, smuggle illegals into the US.
Out in Southern Arizona, there is a Palestinian family, some of whom work on that army base. Prior to 9/11 they had anti Jewish tripe all over their vehicles. Now, they are quiet...for the moment.

What racist garbage.

You want to talk about 9/11? Why were Israeli Mossad agents dressed as Arabs, filming the attacks in NYC and driving around in vans loaded with explosives? Look it up "Dancing Arab 9/11" story, it's all accessible on the Internet including the original news reports of their arrests which I remember watching on TV back on that day.

And it's funny that you want to label Palestinians as bad people. Where are you, the American Deep South? And you think that Palestinians are bringing in bad culture to your part of the world? I'm British Columbian and I've conducted academic work with Palestinians.

Do you know what it's like to be working with a Palestinian when you know from reading the news earlier that the IDF was indiscriminately bombing his homeland of Gaza? Eventually he said it himself that his hometown was being bombed. But considering that the IDF has been bombing Gaza for decades, it wasn't at all shocking to him.

You know, it would be pretty damn shocking to me if I was working on the opposite side of the world and learned that some retards were bombing my hometown back in British Columbia, Canada. Yet the world doesn't give a damn about Palestine getting bombs dropped on it all the time at any moment.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 2manyquestions

Or maybe the Palestinians in Gaza wanted an organized political force with a military wing to protect them.

I remember watching those initial elections for Hamas in Gaza. I was watching CNN coverage, and the "reporters" were acting like this was a soccer match where the elections were clearly legitimate by western standards and the Fatah team was expected to win because they were moderates willing to give up Palestinian sovereignty to make the attacks stop.

Then the results came in, Breaking News: Hamas creates a stunning upset by gaining the majority of votes. Suddenly, the media started claiming that the elections were, infact, not democratic. And then the IDF immediately started bombing Hamas strongholds and assassinating Hamas civil commanders as punishment for their electoral victory.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

originally posted by: Dragoon01

Sure, let's go to basics:

How Israel was created?

Who's land was occupied?

And as you seem to know everything at age 18 of conflict - let me ask you one more thing - did they share with you what kind of life people in Palestine live in? What do you call peace of land with Nazi stile fence around it that go through their land?

Just following news here, sometimes we get small pieces of terror they live in on daily bases, without anyone throwing bombs at them - from Israel army going from home to home in the middle of the night photographing kids, to villages that got their only well taken away by settlers and in some villages removal of only source of profit - olive trees by Israel army. All of those are cases of human abuse and crimes against civilians, and that is not just my opinion, that is what Geneva convention states.

Look It sounds like English is a second language for you so I will be nice. Read what I said again. I was 18 and in high school 25 years ago. The situation in Israel is different in the details from then but it is the same old hate and violence. You missed my point about my age at the time. If the Palestinian could not handle the questions from 18 year old kids (who dont have the worldly experiance) then he obviously has an agenda that is morally wrong. He could not justify the actions of his people from a moral standpoint without resorting to placing all blame on Israel. At that time the Intafada was in full swing.
Who's land was occupied? Well history tells us that land has been Jewish or "hebrew" for several thousand years and while its had many rulers and many other people living in it all that time it is historically viewed as being the home of the hebrew people. Thats not what a lot of people who just hate jews want to hear but its fact. Now we will get the BS about these ar4e different Jews than those jews in 5...4...3...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin
a reply to: 2manyquestions

Or maybe the Palestinians in Gaza wanted an organized political force with a military wing to protect them.

I remember watching those initial elections for Hamas in Gaza. I was watching CNN coverage, and the "reporters" were acting like this was a soccer match where the elections were clearly legitimate by western standards and the Fatah team was expected to win because they were moderates willing to give up Palestinian sovereignty to make the attacks stop.

Then the results came in, Breaking News: Hamas creates a stunning upset by gaining the majority of votes. Suddenly, the media started claiming that the elections were, infact, not democratic. And then the IDF immediately started bombing Hamas strongholds and assassinating Hamas civil commanders as punishment for their electoral victory.

Funny if they wanted some one to protect them they are doing a terrible job. I mean when your protectors pull out 20 protestors and kill them for protesting you you have already failed.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Why do these weapons always look so phallic? The Military Industrial Complex has issues with it's sexuality, erectile dysfunction? How about flying vagina's for a change?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

First, thank you for going easy on me for English being my second (actually third
) language...

Secondly, people who lived in what is today Israel and those that lived as you say 2-3 thousands years ago have not much in common. If you knew bit or two about history, you would know that in middle ages, during Crusades Jews fought along side Muslims. They lived together there and some converted to Islam - but still basically the same Semite people. Land was occupied much before any people you consider Jews even existed and we have historical records of many wars fought in that region much sooner by civilizations that don't exist for thousands of years. As Egypt was rulling that part of world, does that give them right to regain and occupy territory? Or how about Hittites on north?

Here is map of area about 1400 BCE.

upload.wikimedia.org...

I still fail to see how any of that validates creation of Israel and later occupation of Palestine land.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Why do these weapons always look so phallic? The Military Industrial Complex has issues with it's sexuality, erectile dysfunction? How about flying vagina's for a change?

It's called aerodynamics.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

with teeth

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join