It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove your God exists.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

The continual example I am given by believers is God is like the wind, you cant see the wind but you know it exists because of what it effects. I lived in a cyclone zone at the time, so not the best metaphor.

How can something be in it, but not it, oh that's right, just like a virus...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: subtopia

You can see air molecules and you can feel wind. Its not best example. Love is a better metaphor but love is displayed through actions. The world works in ways a god is not necisary. So there isnt really proof because that is only based on assumption. The ideas you throw out here are pretty old. Heard them tons of times and they are easily refuted.
edit on 7-8-2014 by Aural because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aural

The ideas you throw out here are pretty old. Heard them tons of times and they are easily refuted.

The problem is God is irrefutable, that's the whole point, that's the magic of belief, you cannot disprove that which does not actually exist to be disproved.

That is what produces the certainty so many believers get from their belief, the fact that it, their God cannot be disproved. (oops now I gone and let the truth out of the bag)

edit on th1407428045718CDT-0500-05:001AM by subtopia because: .

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yeah, try to diprove the easter bunny, thats impossible.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

I can follow the rules and prove it easily. First, define God. God is a being that is capable of building a universe, but is not himself a product of that universe.

The word Father in Hebrew is ABBA, or spelled in Hebrew Aleph (Strong) Bet (House). We get the word alphabet from this word father, or letters making words.

The word Mother in Hebrew is spelled Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water). In Latin, she is Mater, or matrix. She is the womb of creation and water is the catalyst that allows the letters of DNA to make proteins (Words). When a father inserts letters of DNA into the mother, we get a Son.

The word Son in Hebrew is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). The word is what is written with letters.

From the first family in the Bible, God told us how he wrote the Son of God. In the Bible, the Son is called the Word, or LOGOS that wrote all things into being.

In other words, it's all information science and God demonstrates this by showing you the letters of creation before he gets to any words. Today, we are just now finding out that this is true.

I know you said no verses, so I'll simply tell you to read John 1:1 if you want a secondary witness to this video below:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism

The law of laws is invariant symmetry. It does not change. Life are translational symmetry. It appears to change, but is merely translated through what cannot change. God is the invariant constant.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Since you've ruled out scriptural references, miracles, and personal belief, how can anyone prove anything?

Uh...testable evidence.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

I can follow the rules and prove it easily.

In other words, it's all information science and God demonstrates this by showing you the letters of creation before he gets to any words. Today, we are just now finding out that this is true.

You haven't proved anything. Claims are not proof. I can claim that cat hair proves the existence of Zorks but that doesn't prove that Zorks exist. Think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join