It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution is obsolete.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Your solution escapes . On so many levels. Please clarify for me.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Message sent. I think you will be able to take it from there.

Again, i am sorry for barking at you. I should be more mindful.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized Common law? And have your ilk appeal it to a partisan federal system? We have referenda, plebiscites. They end thrown out by some appellate court.

Once again, the Constitution is used against us. Of the three branches of the Federal Gov't, it can be well argued that the Judicial is the worst.

By the way, it's Sedition, not Treason.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker OK, my "thinking outside the box" hasn't really gotten much traction.

We ,in fact, may not be at the point of no other option. Worst case scenario may not have been reached....yet.

Consider it an option that may be used at a later date, especially when more and more view the mess as, practically speaking, unfixable. I believe we have already reached and passed that point. Time being the limiting factor.

Consider it a strategic retreat option. It IS approaching. That cannot be denied...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If it gets people talking, thinking, then you've done your job well.

I made it a career to occasionally whack a hornets nest with a stick.

The results aren't always good, but *wow* it does get people talking!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Trucker,

You didn't bother to read the link, did you? You are the 4th branch of government. Grand Juries are the highest court in the land. Want to know why it's turned to crap? Because me, you and everyone else went MIA and abandoned our responsibility to maintain a functioning democracy. We have become more interested in pleasing ourselves, than helping others.

Do not throw your country away so hastily. Your "outside the box" thinking, is actually advocating a return to this:
en.wikipedia.org...

If you want real outside the box thinking, then lets promote a 21st century bill of rights that incorporates what should be legally binding already. I really do not care if you agree or not, but until Article 6 is removed, Common Law is the law of the land. Let's actually read what a candidate stands for, instead of party. Let's actually force draconian voter fraud protection laws, so we know our elections are legitimate, thus negating your entire "partisan" argument. Want the Judges to follow the law of the land? Look: Article 1, Section 8, Clause 15.

The set of laws you want ultimately returned killed these folk, simply for being scientists or for simply recognizing a certain event did not happen. Would you be on that list? What protects you from NOT being on that list? The very piece of paper you wish to dissolve.

If the Cult of Enlil was still in charge, you would live in a hovel, with no land, no food, and no hope for the future. And the Pope, would forced to be "Your God", your "Holy Father". You would be forced to kneel and kiss his ring. Otherwise, it is torture for you, until you accept it.

My advise to you is to reality check your wish. You may just get it.

And yes, it is Sedition. You are advocating destruction of a great many peoples well being and freedoms for a religion that made it a point to destroy knowledge, advancement, and civilization for over a thousand years. This is very concerning.
edit on 6-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Actually, I did read it. I P.M.'d you a reply. I see your point. Please include the Judicial members in bearing the responsibility, as well as the great unwashed.

In short, if I have it right, fix this, then many common law grand juries can chase down and prosecute gov't criminal acts as well as crimes put forth by the U.S. Prosecutors?

My question to you on it is do you really think there is sufficient time remaining to educate enough people into taking that level of responsibility in Grand Juries across the nation to effect a change in direction for the nation?

Please read the P.M.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Rather than worshipping your pedantic tomes on law YOU might consider raising your head up out of your "Bibles" and take a look around you and this current mess.

You omit in you compulsive summation on Christianity that Religion is foundation that allowed civilization to even develop.

That Christianity was the umbrella that allowed the Constitution and bill of Rights to be born. Not to mention the advancements that have occurred under it's watch.

Law without morality is useless.

Immorality within a religion, once again, does not negate the advantages of that religion or morality whatsoever!

The defense rests....

edit on 6-8-2014 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yes, I do. I have my reasons for thinking that, but I do.

Morality should be civil. Right now, we do not have that.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And Trucker.. I am asking Christians to act Christlike. That does not mean "banishing people to hell". It means treating others how they themselves, wish to be treated. With love, respect, courage, honor, integrity, compassion, virtue, kindness, brotherhood, understanding, and peace.

Would Jesus support the world, and say "Good job!" to those here today, that claim to be his good stewards in name? Or would he be upset, and angry?

Be reasonable. Evaluate. It is almost like most Christlike ones are following the wrong God. If so, that means, how you think morality should be, may not be some true remaining Christians would believe or support in, at all.

As my old preacher said, you are what you worship.

edit on 7-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join