It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The racist truth regarding Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Oh I'm not as naive as you think. I know this drama is multifaceted and everyone has a stake. The fact the UN hasn't done anything but yap speaks volumes to me too. But again, this about land grabs. What would King Solomon do? Perhaps just cut the entire geographical area in half and the first one to say no is the rightful owner. The thing is, land has changed hands so many times the deed was lost long ago. One could argue about every single country since the invention of sliced bread. Should we reset them as well? I know some aboriginals who would really like their Canadian land back.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Enough. Now where is the call for genocide? She was speaking harsh words yes, and I don't agree with her at all, conversely. But she was speaking of Hamas and those who are helping them or standing behind them.

She also said in the end of the post: "The keys for ceasefire is in the hands of the Palestinians", why did she said it if her real intentions was a genocide? It doesn't make any sense. Sorry.

edit on 31-7-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: FlySolo
Israel is committing genocide...

You would be wise to forget everything you think you know about war...

You CANNOT view a situation such as this through the eyes of the media and expect it to make a lick of sense.

ALL wars are a completely staged fabrications and this is clearly not an exception.

The cabbalists hiding behind this Palestinian facade have absolutely NO interest in peace whatsoever.

TPTB are hiding behind the facade of 'Palestinian refugees' while in reality there is no such thing as a “The Palestinian homeland”.

This entire Palestinian VS Israel thing is a total complete fabrication with a stealth agenda behind it.

Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day “Palestinians” are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to contrast the Jewish immigration. That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as “Jordanians”), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians – something they did not know the day before.

Origin of the Name Palestine

After the destruction of the second Temple by the Roman Empire, the name of the land was changed to Palestine, to erase the name of the Jewish entities that had existed there- Judea and the Israel- and the name of Jerusalem was changed as well- to Capitonlina. this is how the Romans controlled the places they conquered- remove the original settlers and erase the name of the land from memory.

To use the name Palestine in the mouth of Arabs who claim it as their homeland is a terrible lie, and is preventing Israel from living in peace. the Jews did not come to throw peaceful shepherds out of their picturesque villages. the Jews came home to their ancient land after having tried for 2000 years to put down roots in other places. since no such place existed anywhere, the revival of the Jewish state was the result. a blessed event which the world should applaud. instead, now there is a movement afoot to deny the Jews their independence. so-called historical Palestine includes Syria and Jordan, yet the Arabs of Gaza and Judea and Samaria do not claim that for themselves. it should make one think!! so think!

www.palestinefacts.org...

“HISTORY IS A LIE! ALL WARS ARE STARTED ON PURPOSE!

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

"All war is based on deception." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"Wars are all based on lies, could not be fought without lies" — Charles M. Young.

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

"I have worked since 1911 trying to find out why the human race can’t live in peace and enjoy the bounties and blessing God provides for our use and benefit in such abundance, it was 1950 before I penetrated the secret that the wars and revolutions which scourge our lives, and the chaotic conditions that prevail, are nothing more or less than the effects of the continuing Luciferian conspiracy." Pawns

From your own link:

8. The Conference declares that the new world order that will follow victory cannot be established on foundations of peace, justice and equality, unless the problem of Jewish homelessness is finally solved. The Conference urges that the gates of Palestine be opened; that the Jewish Agency be vested with control of immigration into Palestine and with the necessary authority for upbuilding the country, including the development of its unoccupied and uncultivated lands; and that Palestine be established as a Jewish Commonwealth integrated in the structure of the new democratic world. Then and only then will the age-old wrong to the Jewish people be righted.
This statement was the first in which non-Zionist organizations joined with the Zionists to advocate the establishment of an independent Jewish state.

How insane is that... seriously, who in his or her right mind does recognise that a specific religion needs a "homeland". What a bunch of bull#.

This shows that already back then, the zionists on behalf of all jews were unable to coexist with anyone else on this planet. And because of what? Old religious mumbo jumbo...

If that is not insane I don't know what it is. I can't even understand how policy makers back then at all would be open to discuss this outrageous idea of the Zionist Congress.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I see, perhaps I was a bit harsh, forgive me...

Sometimes I go into rant mode like that.

It makes me sad that so many are unaware that things are not what they appear to be.

Also I meant to include this in the post as well:

The Muslim 'Brotherhood' is an Illuminati fabrication, they created it and they fund it.

"The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite.....and the Muslim Brotherhood is money. " Muslim Brotherhood- Illuminati Tools

"The Muslim Brotherhood has acted as a clever technique to recruit agent-provocateurs for the Illuminati. The lowest ranks may sincerely believe they are defending Islam, and confronting "Western imperialism". However, these various terrorist groups, through representing different factions, are part of a single network serving the same Illuminati cause." www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wars have NO purpose other than to increase the wealth and power of the Illuminati, reduce the population, and create a global police state.

They are ALWAYS deliberately staged and orchestrated for nefarious reasons.

Irregardless of WHAT historical 'sources' say, the true purpose behind them is ALWAYS concealed by lies.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Don't worry, I'm getting up to speed on Hamas from Middle East news and what they stand for from Egypt's point of view. I watched a news report where they gave Egypt 10 conditions. Highly unrealistic conditions. And for the record, i'm not a Hamas supporter. As for the genocide comment, it was his comment inferring that's what she wants. It's quite clear and one doesn't need to have someone say it to your face to get the hint.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

See, be careful. You just made a minor error. Actually a major fallacy. So I better not talk to you because right out of the gate you're being disingenuous. Why should I believe you? The truth is for the record, Israel REJECTED a two-state solution. The whole mess "last century" is because the UN effed up. The whole mess this century is because BIBI loves bulldozers.

Show me where they said they will never accept a two state solution. Did they reject the specific conditions, or the very idea?

One of us is being disingenuous.

Ok one last response before I hit the sack. John Kerry just offered another two-state solution and it was shot down by Israel. I read it the other day but I can't remember the details right now. I'll have to skim over it again later when I come back to shake my fist.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
How insane is that..., What a bunch of bull#.

So apparently its now become necessary to provide a disclaimer explaining that we don't agree 100% with all 25,483 pages of the site we just linked to...

Beam me up Scotty, puh-lease!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

See, be careful. You just made a minor error. Actually a major fallacy. So I better not talk to you because right out of the gate you're being disingenuous. Why should I believe you? The truth is for the record, Israel REJECTED a two-state solution. The whole mess "last century" is because the UN effed up. The whole mess this century is because BIBI loves bulldozers.

Show me where they said they will never accept a two state solution. Did they reject the specific conditions, or the very idea?

One of us is being disingenuous.

Ok one last response before I hit the sack. John Kerry just offered another two-state solution and it was shot down by Israel. I read it the other day but I can't remember the details right now. I'll have to skim over it again later when I come back to shake my fist.

Yes, Kerry is a moron. I am from MA, I know firsthand just how incompetent he is. Kerry has had issues in the past with Israel, sending him is like sending a KKK member to talk to the NAACP.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

You're talking to an Englishman whose pedigree is a mixture so we can rub elbows happily on that one.

However going back to racism and Judaism I am always astonished that people treat Judaism totally out of proportion counting it as one of the major world religions. It isn't and can't be, simply because of the minute number of Jewish people. There are only about 21 million Jewish people or families with a Jewish 'right to return' member living spread out all around the world according to Wiki. So in actual fact based on numbers per head of population, should such a small group of people be given such precedence in today's world and also their religious beliefs allowed to affect the wellbeing of other, larger populations such as the Palestinians?

Its amazing that a religion with such a small number of followers scattered all around the world, should have the status Judaism has and more importantly, that the rules of that minute religion that in cites through the torah racism against non Jews has been empowered in order to allow this one group of people to claim a 'homeland' on land already lived in by a population dating its occupancy back to its lineage with the Philistines of that area. Ultimately there will be a common ancestor to both Palestinian and Jew which is all the more tragic for the way Israel has elected to head.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Wars have NO purpose other than to increase the wealth and power of the Illuminati, reduce the population, and create a global police state. They are ALWAYS deliberately staged and orchestrated for nefarious reasons. Irregardless of WHAT historical 'sources' say, the true purpose behind them is ALWAYS concealed by lies.

and these tactics have an impressive achievement with putting the blinders on people,instead of arguing to and fro we should all be looking in this direction

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
OccamsRazor04

Judaism is a Monotheistic Religion, Not a race. There are Black Jews, Middle Eastern Jews, Caucasian Jews, Iranian Jews, many different Jews, how the hell can you call them a race when there are many different races practicing the same religion called Judaism?
edit on 31-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

You mean black people like the Lemba, who have Semitic origins?

You are focusing on skin color, meaningless.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

You're talking to an Englishman whose pedigree is a mixture so we can rub elbows happily on that one.

However going back to racism and Judaism I am always astonished that people treat Judaism totally out of proportion counting it as one of the major world religions. It isn't and can't be, simply because of the minute number of Jewish people. There are only about 21 million Jewish people or families with a Jewish 'right to return' member living spread out all around the world according to Wiki. So in actual fact based on numbers per head of population, should such a small group of people be given such precedence in today's world and also their religious beliefs allowed to affect the wellbeing of other, larger populations such as the Palestinians?

Its amazing that a religion with such a small number of followers scattered all around the world, should have the status Judaism has and more importantly, that the rules of that minute religion that in cites through the torah racism against non Jews has been empowered in order to allow this one group of people to claim a 'homeland' on land already lived in by a population dating its occupancy back to its lineage with the Philistines of that area. Ultimately there will be a common ancestor to both Palestinian and Jew which is all the more tragic for the way Israel has elected to head.

It's because both Christianity and Islam trace their roots to Judaism.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You lost me 40 seconds into the narration when he mentions homemade rockets. I will say there is nothing I can buy at Home Depot with the ability to fly 50 miles with a warhead. I have put up photos in other threads of the rockets, where they got them trying to maintain truth, but these guys do themselves a disservice with this falsehood. Lets leave debating lies to the POTUS and not the weapons creating the loss of life on both sides of this conflict.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

come again ?how on earth did you reach that....lets see here this is what darknstormy wrote

Judaism is a Monotheistic Religion, Not a race. There are Black Jews, Middle Eastern Jews, Caucasian Jews, Iranian Jews, many different Jews, how the hell can you call them a race when there are many different races practicing the same religion called Judaism?

so tell me how did you reach the conclusion he was talking about skin color ?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

come again ?how on earth did you reach that....lets see here this is what darknstormy wrote

Maybe you can read what he said ...

There are Black Jews, Middle Eastern Jews, Caucasian Jews

You are right where did I get skin color.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

so you think Caucasians are black ?

Maybe you can read what he said ...

There are Black Jews, Middle Eastern Jews, Caucasian Jews

You are right where did I get skin color.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why did you make a post copying what I said?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

so your saying all Caucasians are black ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

so your saying all Caucasians are black ?

en.wikipedia.org...

... err ... huh ... Maybe you an quote my post where I said Caucasians are all black. I am fairly confident you will be unable to do so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join