Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The racist truth regarding Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I just found this yt clip that I just had to put up. I've been on the threads lately regarding this contentious matter debating the atrocities of Israel. However, I don't think I could every articulate myself as well as this narrator who manages to pretty much sum up the entire situation under 8 minutes. Bang on brother. I'll let him speak for me in my rebuttals. Is this what Israel is all about? Have you forgotten? Or were you conveniently hit with temporary amnesia? You know, I think it would be easier to just turn our backs and let you fight for the rest of time, on your own little piece of land somewhere on some other planet. Israel, the ethnic cleansers who were saved from ethnic cleansing. That's what I think of you now. Never before, until now. Nice job
well done. You should be proud.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I'm sorry, but your video is abhorrent. If you let him speak for you in your rebuttals, you have made a serious error.

In the first 90 seconds he flashes a Reuters article on the screen. His voice-over announces that Israel had killed the driver and medics. The problem is the article didn't say any medics were killed. Whether your announcer was just careless, or intentionally lying, please don't let him speak for you. We've talked before and I have too much respect for you for this.

The other thing that occurred in the first 90 seconds was your announcer saying:

The majority of Israelis living in Israel are F------ racists.

Really, FlySolo, you're better than this.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Like I said, It's a contentious matter. But I am seeing a severe case of racism coming from that area. I'm seeing a lot of hate, from you too. I read your rant thread. I'm paraphrasing but I think you said kill them all, or you couldn't care if they all died, something to that effect. 10 years ago I met some people at a night club. They seemed to be the best of friends, the whole group. I later discovered when we all slipped out for a smoke, that they were Palestinian and Jewish. It blew my mind. Can you find yourself in the same situation?

ETA: It doesn't say the medics were killed, you're right. However, does that change anything? Anything at all? Discredit the messenger, I know I get it.
edit on 31-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Misleading video, genocide in Hebrew is רצח עם and there's not a single mentioning of it or a call for it in the whole post... google translate that post and be ashamed of yourself for igniting more hatred and propaganda, thanks to people like you firing ignorance and twisting context out of truth the world may never know peace.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Like I said, It's a contentious matter. But I am seeing a severe case of racism coming from that area.

You used bias sources and see what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

ETA: It doesn't say the medics were killed, you're right. However, does that change anything? Anything at all? Discredit the messenger, I know I get it.

Yes. When the messenger carries the message of lies and deceit, absolutely discredit them. Do your due diligence next time.

It's only a logical fallacy when the discrediting has nothing to do with the message.
edit on 31-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

no shame on you for allowing it to continue. Shame on you for sipping your lattes while innocents are killed. Shame on your for allowing genocide. And Shame on you for dragging the whole world into your 2000 year old war that goes on and on ad nauseam. Charles, I like, and will converse to with respect. Anyone else who challenges me on your racist ways will feel my wrath.

Shame on you!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This is the best thread title yet.

Calling a race of people racist. Oxymoron?

So, you are calling out a race of people for being racist........;..CLASSIC.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Then show me otherwise. Do it now while you've got the floor and have my attention.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

Sure is a dichotomy ain't it.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

no shame on you for allowing it to continue. Shame on you for sipping your lattes while innocents are killed. Shame on your for allowing genocide. And Shame on you for dragging the whole world into your 2000 year old war that goes on and on ad nauseam. Charles, I like, and will converse to with respect. Anyone else who challenges me on your racist ways will feel my wrath.

Shame on you!

You have a thread critisizing a race of people and you are calling people racist.????

You are joking arent you?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

But I am seeing a severe case of racism coming from that area.

I assume that means that Israelis hate Arabs, and Jews are a different race from Arabs. A quarter of Israel's population is non-Jewish Arabs who are either citizens or permanent residents. Doesn't seem to be any problem there.

I'm seeing a lot of hate, from you too. I read your rant thread. I'm paraphrasing but I think you said kill them all, or you couldn't care if they all died, something to that effect.
I'm pleased you said that "You think" I said. That allows me to say that you're in error, probably because it was a long thread. From start to finish I was crying out for any ATS member to show me a way to peace in the area. The only condition was that Israel would be allowed to continue as a Jewish state, substantially as it is now.

People wrote to say, that peace wasn't possible, the destruction of Israel was the sworn goal of Hamas. There were a couple of ideas tossed out and I really worked through them, developing them as far as I could. But time after time people said, there's going to have to be war, peace can't be found. At that point I said, if there's going to have to be a war, do it quick and get it over with, that will probably save lives.

Can you find yourself in the same situation?
Of course I can. Do you think I'm a racist? I live in a town with a fairly noticeable number of Somalis. I don't go berserk when I see them. I smile and say hello, they either return the greeting or turn away and ignore me. I'm not bothered either way. Blast it, I can even talk with Democrats (if I have to).

In the first minute and a half, he announces to the world that he can't (or doesn't want to) get his facts straight. The next time he makes a statement I have to wonder, "Is he wrong again this time?" He discredits himself. His message on that subject was wrong. He's not the messenger, he's the speaker of the message.

Oh, if I didn't mention it, I may be a little sensitive. I'd prefer it if you didn't even imply I am a racist with a lot of hate.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

Misleading video, genocide in Hebrew is רצח עם and there's not a single mentioning of it or a call for it in the whole post... google translate that post and be ashamed of yourself for igniting more hatred and propaganda, thanks to people like you firing ignorance and twisting context out of truth the world may never know peace.

well said.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

oooh here we go with the antisemetic card. FIRST I never said I hate jews. Got it? Second, don't put words in my mouth. Third, if you can defend Israel's ethnic cleansing apartheid for your "Chosen" land then that makes YOU a racist.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

nope not an oxymoron, hypocritical maybe, but not even hypocritical when you know that the jews call themselves the chosen race, so what you said is just a pathetic attempt to belittle the OP really, but expected as it's normal Zionist(and their sheeple sympathisers) diatribe

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I can tell your sensitive and I'm not unreasonable. But let's just get to the brass tax if we may? It comes down to God. Your god, their god, whatever. Isn't it time to just let it go? Let it go. There can be no logical reason for these wars to continue. It's insanity. The UN made a HUGE mistake and it's time to just share your god given land. Enough!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I did not choose anything, i'm a watcher just as you are though i'm supposedly a "side" in the conflict. Though you breed hatred and ignorance far beyond most people I see in the Middle East, Jews and Arabs as one.

We all want to live in peace, unfortunately there are sides who makes it complicated while you guys enjoy the drama like it's some sort of an action movie on TV. I get to dodge rockets and seek cover, while you scream at me "shame on you" from a keyboard in far far away land.

You cannot achieve peace with hatred, so better not fuel it. There's enough of it going on already.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Just to add a little bit of balance to this thread:

en.wikipedia.org...

In wars such as this, civilians die. That is a fact. The hands of Hamas are in no way bloodless of civilians, so why don't we stop acting like they're "just misunderstood".

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You're wrong let me correct you. I don't hate. I'm PISSED OFF. There's a difference. I'm pissed off you don't throw your Zionist leader to the lions. I'm no fan of Hamas either. If I had my way, I would bang both of your heads together.

Though you breed hatred and ignorance far beyond most people I see in the Middle East, Jews and Arabs as one.

Surely you jest. I ? Moi? I breed hatred? You're nuts trying to call me out when you know absolutely nothing about me except for one random thread your lazy fingers decided to click. You see? This is why you can't solve your own god damn problems and let it continue for 2000 bloody years. That's twenty freaking centuries. Ha and you say I hate.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Judaism is purely about race, blood lines and a religion that anchors its followers to the ancient past and its enforced in order to keep people locked into that past. Perhaps its time to face up to the fact that the world has moved on considerably and race and bloodlines are at total odds with human rights and modern law that applies to the world today.

Is it not time to bring into the fore the whole question about where the boundaries of religion meet modern day law and to put a stop to religious hatred and racism completely. I did hear mention of prosecuting war crimes but that seems to have gone quiet, however if one side commits them, its an open invite for the other side to copy. You can't have most of the world living within modern law and yet allow some country's the priviledge to flaunt it without terrific repercussions elsewhere, such as hot-spots like Liberia, copying what they obviously see on the media in a so-called civilised Westernised country and the people there perpetuating civil wars that have lasted for decades.

Once Netanyahoo's government have killed off all the Palestinians, who will be the next race of people they will turn on?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution