It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: 1.6 Million Arabs under Attack by Hamas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why don't these 1.6 million Arabs stand up to Israel's government and to try to promote a peaceful solution. I thought so.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why don't these 1.6 million Arabs stand up to Israel's government and to try to promote a peaceful solution. I thought so.

Because they make up 10% of the government

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: dashen

Because some Arabs couldn't care about first world standards, they would rather fight than become the occupiers b**ch..

See, that's the whole problem, they don't want a good life, they don't care about a good life. They just want to fight. If I had an enemy like that I would use every means in my power to wipe them off the face of the Earth. Lucky for the Palestinians the Israelis do want a good life and don't want to fight. If they did, there would be no Palestinians.

ETA: I loved the thread about the demonstrations for peace the Israelis have had.I have never heard of the Palestinians rallying for anything but war,just saying.
edit on 29-7-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck

originally posted by: dashen
Ok. Its a dirty trick.
Did you know that there are over 1.6 million Israeli Arabs Living in Israel?
Did you know that they enjoy a first world lifestyle?
Did you know that they aren't second-class citizens?
Did you know that they run for shelter too When the missiles hit their neighborhoods?
I wonder why almost 2 million Arabs can peacefully live in Israel like civilized humans and just a few miles away many more are ready to strap explosives to their children and send them into a crowded mall
Arab citizens of Israel
Palestinian child bombers

Can I ask why this isn't considered propaganda?

Because it is the truth, hidden by the sensationalist media, which is the exact opposite of propaganda.
edit on 29-7-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ok. Its a dirty trick.
Did you know that they run for shelter too When the missiles hit their neighborhoods?
I wonder why almost 2 million Arabs can peacefully live in Israel like civilized humans and just a few miles away many more are ready to strap explosives to their children and send them into a crowded mall
Arab citizens of Israel

And then many of these morons are cheering for Hamas to bomb them...My parakeets make more sense than they do...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck

Ok. Its a dirty trick.
Arab citizens of Israel

Can I ask why this isn't considered propaganda?

How about because it's true...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
a reply to: minusinfinity

After that many years of abuse, and opression they all become one and the same. Misplaced hatred, fueled by fear. The violence is self perpetuating.

You guys don't deal much with reality, eh??? The Arabs there have been trying to murder the Jews forever...Israel had to build a wall to keep them out...So that Israel would be locked in...They continue to kill Israelis in Southern Israel so Israel locked them in, in Gaza...

If they would just stop trying to kill Jewish men, women and children, they'd be as free as the Arab Israelis...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
a reply to: PleiaDsClusterDck

I would be angry but I would be angry at the government who imprisoned me. I wouldn't attack innocent women and children.

Both sides attack innocent women and children. They are both guilty.
edit on 29-7-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon Israel tells the people where they are going to strike and tells the civilians to leave. Hamas tells them to stay so they can increase the body count and be martyrs. So Hamas is a little guiltier.

edit on 29-7-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Because they are poor and desperate. It's amazing what people will do when they have nothing to lose.

If only Hamas wouldn't have started all of this.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: dashen

Because some Arabs couldn't care about first world standards, they would rather fight than become the occupiers b**ch..

Riiight. So instead become the religious militia leader's b*tch. He says fetch, they come back with a vest strapped on. They say lob rockets into civilian city centres, the obey. They are told to hide their weapons amongst civilian centres, they obey. They are told to...

Yrah, but you get the point.

Aint no one ever gonna hold them down right?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Actually I didn't until last week. A member pointed it out. Damned if I can find him atm. 1 in 5 Israelis aren't Jewish. So obviously the Palestinians have a problem with Israelis, not Jews.

would it really matter if they even knew the difference?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

a reply to: sosobad
No seriously. Read what you post.
Israeli Druze

Didn't the Druze take Syrian and Lebanese citizenship over Israeli?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon Israel tells the people where they are going to strike and tells the civilians to leave. Hamas tells them to stay so they can increase the body count and be martyrs. So Hamas is a little guiltier.

Yes like the people of Gaza have oh so many places to run to. Also it is the one who kills is the guilty ones. But Israel is used to committing war crimes and getting away with it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

They wouldn't have to run anywhere if Hamas killers wouldn't start unwinnable fights by firing rockets and missiles into Israeli territory. If they just stopped doing that, Israel would play hell at seeing world tolerance to do anything violent to them.

While they keep firing, the world isn't happy but it will tolerate this. Namely because in the end? It's impossible to argue the right of defense when the other side absolute refuses to stop firing or honor any cease fire attempts.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I read all those examples and the common thread is that all those statements in bold text are not Jewish or even Israeli thoughts & worldviews....

Those exclusionary policies are all Zionist inspired

the Zionists are in charge of the Israeli government-policies-etc.
just like the USA was once subjected to Neocon rule... but that baton has passed to what is now known as Progressives...but secretly understood to be Muslim Brotherhood alliances

Hamas is firing missiles at the Zioinist elites/leaders/oligarchs/Armed Forces--> not so much the Israeli or Palestinian civilians

edit on th31140672610230152014 by St Udio because: ~~

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Where are the "zionists" for Hamas to shoot at? How are they targeting specific people with rockets that lack guidance systems?

Isn't that equal to Israel leveling a whole city block under the logic of destroying Hamas facilities somewhere inside the mess?

In both cases, it's an extreme 'ends justify the means' way of pursuing combat with absolute disregard for any innocent people on either side. Israel does give evacuation notices and that is some difference, but that's negligible. They still level whole city blocks.

I say both sides are doing this in a horrible way and I do mean that. Hamas can't possibly, even as a joke, suggest their unguided warheads have more chance of hitting someone deserving than hitting a 4yr old crossing an Israeli street. Once fired, it's guess work and hope. Likewise, Israel's tactics run toward collective punishment in ways which need equal world rage to force an end to.

Black hats for all and not a white hat among them.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
something just ain't right about all this

the muslim waqf has complete control of temple mount. if the secular state of israel was that dead set against muslims, why would they let the waqf control the most sacred site of jewish history? it makes no sense. and yet, i've read articles that describe even entire sects of judaism, christians of all varieties, and of course, muslims of all varieties as second class citizens. one article in particular said the lines being drawn in the sand were over whether you were ashkenazi jew vs. all other kinds of jews, including sephardi, and that the prison inmate population is composed primarily of sephardis, christians and muslims.

how is that even possible if muslims control temple mount, the christians and sephardis own and control religious sites inside israel, with full backing of the government. i just don't get all this. it's a mixed up mess of what the freak.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
from wiki

The Jerusalem Islamic Waqf is an Islamic trust best known for controlling and managing the current Islamic edifices around and including the Al-Aqsa Mosque in the Old City of Jerusalem. The Waqf has governed access to the geographic region since the Muslim reconquest of the Kingdom of Jerusalem in 1187. After the modern State of Israel captured the Old City during the Six-Day War of June 1967, Israel allowed the Waqf to retain authority over the Temple Mount after hostilities had ceased. The Waqf consists of a director, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, and the Islamic Council.

en.wikipedia.org...

somebody explain this stuff to me because it's not making any sense, whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCynic

the idea is to punish the Zionist cabal in charge of Israel affairs, policies, laws, settlement issues, with a barrage of terrorism on all fronts at anytime or anywhere

random targets & happenstance killings to harass the Zionist government is the chaos the Hamas desires... I bet there have been many assassination plans of Zionist leaders... but all that accomplishes is a quick replacement in the hierarchy of Israeli citizens which lean to a 'respectable terror' response

so, in the Intifida mind...the whole nation must be immersed in terror, hence the missiles...other than when public massing places like markets or busses are targeted with bombs (IED's) or martyrs w/bombs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join