It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time For the World to Militarily Disarm Israel and Implement Sanctions and Blockades

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yeah, that's right.

Netanyahu claims that their goal is to demilitarize Gaza.

Just like that. Netanyahu announced that Israel would not stop until Gaza was demilitarized — a much more ambitious goal that has not been achieved in Gaza in two previous conflicts.

www.cbc.ca...

Well Israel needs to be demilitarized as well...

We can argue all day about which side is right but the numbers don't lie.

So far there are approximately 1,156 dead Gazans which are mostly civilians while there are 55 dead Israelis, 52 of them are IDF terrorist militants - most of these dead soldiers were killed when they illegally trespassed into Gaza.

I suggest that the world community should step in and disarm both sides and implement a real ceasefire controlled by international observers with military backing.

A blockade for Israel needs to be in effect, all goods being brought into Israel must be inspected, anything that could be considered a weapon should be confiscated.

Israel must allow inspectors to visit all their military installations to have their weapons of war taken away, the Dimona Nuclear power plant and their nuclear arsenal must be taken away as well.

Since Gaza is being demilitarized so should Israel.

All people from both sides who are guilty of war-crimes should be taken to trial and punished accordingly. We all know there are people from both sides who have committed war crimes. I doubt that the Hague has enough room to accommodate the large number of Israeli war criminals.

Gazans have been living under an extreme blockade and conditions have only worsened during this current conflict. The amount of dead civilians is disproportional. The blockade and demilitarization of Israel is only fair and is required in my opinion in order to bring peace to the Middle East.

I hereby call upon the world community to demilitarize Israel and to implement blockades and sanctions on this terrorist state as the world has done to Gaza.

Enough of this madness.

Time to disarm Israel.
edit on 7/29/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
I am guessing Israel would not exist for a day if they were disarmed.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am guessing Israel would not exist for a day if they were disarmed.

Well, as we speak, there's not much left of Gaza which is why Israel must be disarmed.

The international community can protect both sides from any aggressions.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I thought about this a while back. I think Israel should be disarmed other than machine guns. No more fighter jets, bombs, tanks, attack ships, etc.. They've committed so many war crimes that it is evident that they should not possess such weapons. But neither should Hamas or any other group, either. Any US congressman who votes yes on giving more aid to Israel are accomplices to war crimes and should be impeached immediately.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just making an observation.
I will show them both(Israelis and the Palestinians) the sympathy that they would show us if we were to be obliterated from the face of the Earth.
If the news media didn't tell me about it, I wouldn't know anything was going on there.

ETA:
Come to think of it, what do any of us outsiders know about what is actually going on over there?
Just what we are told.

edit on b000000312014-07-29T10:21:27-05:0010America/ChicagoTue, 29 Jul 2014 10:21:27 -05001000000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Israel would never come to the table, they find it hard enough to keep their butts on their seats in racism conferences etc... But if we can find ridiculous reasons to sanction Russia, this should be a no brainer when it comes to Israel. If this was someone else a no-fly Zone would be implemented and the country would be brought to a stand still. Gotta love double standards in the West.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In Order to Disarm Israel you Must First Disarm AIPAC and the MSM, they are Israels Prostitutes.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I hereby call upon the world community to demilitarize Israel and to implement blockades and sanctions on this terrorist state as the world has done to Gaza.
Where do I sign?

All people from both sides who are guilty of war-crimes should be taken to trial and punished accordingly. We all know there are people from both sides who have committed war crimes. I doubt that the Hague has enough room to accommodate the large number of Israeli war criminals.

As I just commented in another thread, the latest strike on the power station in Gaza is a clear attempt at collective punishment by Israeli forces. I see nothing more than the innocent Palestinian people being caught in the crossfire between Hamas and Israel.....an unfortunate and all too common occurrence.

Agreed - both sides need stripping and rebuilding.

Good call

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NeverMind2013
AIPAC needs to be disbanded and all dual citizens deported.
You can serve only one master.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeverMind2013
In Order to Disarm Israel you Must First Disarm AIPAC and the MSM, they are Israels Prostitutes.

I know that what I have suggested in my OP will never happen, especially due to Israeli influence on the world community via their powerful lobbyists, but it would be the logical thing to do in a logical world.

Sadly the world we live in is not very logical

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

What annoys me is they say the disarment of 'Gaza'....of who in Gaza? Ohhhhh, they mean HAMAS. To me, by saying just Gaza, they're implying everyone in Gaza is a terrorist and a threat to life in Israel..

Disarment/extinction of Hamas is a bit more accurate and a little less publically demonizing a state of very weak and tired people...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Give Palestine equal weapons. Problem solved. Fair fight. Blokade israel take everything up to their forks and knives as they can not be trusted with anything that can be use to kill others. They a bunch of hilbilly mass murderers.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Why disarm Israel? for refusing to let Hamas shoot rockets into their neighborhoods?

What if Denver were being hit by rockets from Mexico? Or New York or Chicago by rockets from Canada? Would you disarm the US?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The international community can protect both sides from any aggressions.

I could almost agree to a unilateral disarmament ... but 1967 just can't be erased from the history books.

Yep ... Multiple neighbors of Israel were all ready to invade ... and what does the UN do? They hightailed it out of the way, of course.

I don't think Israel will be disarmed peacefully ... no matter what they're promised.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

As I just commented in another thread, the latest strike on the power station in Gaza is a clear attempt at collective punishment by Israeli forces.

That incident was one of the many factors that caused me to author this rant.

Israel's history of collective punishment cannot be ignored whether if it's building illegal settlements in the West Bank or indiscriminate bombing of civilians, and and Gaza infrastructure.

That was their last remaining power plant and they only had electricity for 3 hours a day before the power station was bombed so conditions are going to get a lot worse.

Potable water is another major issue right now in Gaza due to Israel's strikes.

I don't see how they can justify denying 1.816 million people electricity and water.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Sure. Let's disarm Israel. Let's disarm the world then! Let's disarm ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Turkey, Iraq, the whole middle east!

Let's all dump all of our weapons and killing machines and EVOLVE. That would be GREAT to watch.

Though realistically, we all know that once Israel give up their weapons they are good as dead. Hamas has one enemy, Israel has many.
edit on 29-7-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar
Get denver to steal land in Mexico and kill the people who's land it is same with Canada and see what happen. That should answer your question. Make it even easier wtf will YOU do if a stranger waltz through your front door tell you and your family to f off as this house now belong to them?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Tbh i dont care what happens as long as it stays in the middle east..

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think most are unaware that Governments are NOT the problem.

It's about those who are hiding behind the facade.

Benjamin Disraeli said it best:

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

Would-be global rulers cannot physically control six and a half billion humans. Therefore, they must use secrecy and deceit. Keep the human herd ignorant and fighting with each other. Divide and conquer – it’s the oldest tactic in the book. And it’s relatively easy if you control the major academic institutions, the political parties and the major mass media (a mere five multinational corporations with interlocking directorships today control everything we see and hear. ~ Jim Marrs

Do The Global Elite Conceal Ancient Aliens?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

I know that what I have suggested in my OP will never happen

Its talk like that that causes it to never happen. A great rant
dont give up so easily

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join