It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son Of Hamas Founder Speaks Out About Why He Defected And What Hamas Is Planning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I did a search and did not find this anywhere, topic says it all.

“Hamas does not care about the lives of Palestinians, does not care about the lives of Israelis, or Americans; they don’t care about their own lives,” Yousef said. “They consider dying for sake of their ideology a way of worship.”

Whole Story

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
He works for the Israeli Intelligence.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PleiaDsClusterDck

Worked for.

Past tense

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck
He works for the Israeli Intelligence.

www.haaretz.com...

Yep! He is Mossad. Interesting, isn't it? This should help some pro-Israel people open their eyes.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
and yet people point fingers at who?

LOL. Blindness.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mythos13

This is something most people dont understand. They WANT to die...and dont care...because its a Holy or other cause.

No matter the weapons oppositions use...how do you battle someone who doesnt care if they die? Sanctions instead is the same thing to them. Doesnt matter.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Regardless of the source, or even his past, I think there is little doubt that there exists a cabal of men and women in the world who “consider dying for sake of their ideology a way of worship.”

This is a cancer in the world that can not be negotiated with and threatens us all, imo.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Regardless of the source, or even his past, I think there is little doubt that there exists a cabal of men and women in the world who “consider dying for sake of their ideology a way of worship.”

This is a cancer in the world that can not be negotiated with and threatens us all, imo.

Very well said.
Especially the last sentence. If people continue to think that these groups are a tiny problem, the whole world could look like the 'levant' that can be found covering portions of Syria and Iraq right now.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Again... Past tense... I mean, he probably is not very useful as an undercover spy with a Documentary about him....

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

All the Hamas apologists and people who invested their time in the Hamas hijacked cause of a peaceful Palestinian State will not hear the truth.

This is why Hamas has broken every cease fire, it's their core ideology, so far culminating in breaking the last one called for by the UN President with a unanimous signing off on by the members of the Security Council, something that is extremely rare because either Russia or the US will veto or China will abstain. A declaration from the UN President requires that all members of the Security Council vote yes with no abstentions unlike Resolutions which allows abstentions.

The UN is about to throw their hands up and walk away, Hamas is not a negotiable entity, it is its own undoing. The only solution is for Hamas to not rule Gaza but have PLO Fatah to rule Gaza because they will negotiate and keep cease fires.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I do like one of the comments on the source articles site.

"I cannot remember who said this or I would give him credit, but someone stated, truly I must add, "Take away all the guns from the Palestinians and there will be no war, take away all the guns from the Israelis and there will be no Israel", truer words have never been spoken."

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You are exactly right

2nd

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

And what does it tell you if the son of the founder of Hamas risked his life to escape Gaza, work with Israeli intelligence, and then defect to the USA?

This brave man is trying to tell the world what many of us already know about the deplorable leadership in Gaza, which will continue to indoctrinate and sacrifice innocent Palestinians in the name of Jihad against Israel.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I certainly didn't mean to imply that this is a small problem. I think Brigitte Gabriel makes the case very well.

The lessons history teaches might be ignored, but it's consequences wont be.

edit on 28-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It astounds me to read so many Pro Hamas threads and post on ATS.....

When did the terrorist become the "good" guys?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They won't be happy with the Fatah in power, they over ruled them because they wanted a 2 state country, Hamas don't want that. Well it's been announced Obama has said that Israel shouldn't stop the ground invasion until all of HAMAS is gone and not a threat anymore, so I guess it's going to be a waiting game unless there's an intervention

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

When we have Israel on the other side.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And what does it tell you if the son of the founder of Hamas risked his life to escape Gaza, work with Israeli intelligence, and then defect to the USA?

That he's a biased source.

a reply to: Humanity4Ever

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mythos13
It astounds me to read so many Pro Hamas threads and post on ATS.....

When did the terrorist become the "good" guys?

Try 1776 for the American colonies...from the British perspective.

The 70's and 80's had "freedom fighters" like the US backed, armed, and trained Taliban, the Contras...

One man's terrorist is another person's patriot.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I certainly didn't mean to imply that this is a small problem.

I didn't think that you did.
I just hear so often, from so many people that the extremists are a very small minority. People that say this need to pull their blinders off.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join