It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son Of Hamas Founder Speaks Out About Why He Defected And What Hamas Is Planning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck

And what does it tell you if the son of the founder of Hamas risked his life to escape Gaza, work with Israeli intelligence, and then defect to the USA?

That he's a biased source.

a reply to: Humanity4Ever

He's the real McCoy, with Hamas blood in his veins, high level indoctrination above what the Palestinian people are indoctrinated for ie meatshields. He was indoctrinated to be a leader of Hamas.
But if you are an apologist for Jihad and a hater of Israel none of that matters, he's only a traitor that needs to be attacked and countered in any way possible. Many posts here will make that all too obvious.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Let's no forget that we here are talking about a "group" of people born in the ruble of war and chaos. A group highly trained and skilled in a broad variety of things and finesses, lethal and with no fear of death at all ..!

The group was founded in 1949 by Israeli's first premierminister David Ben-Gurion. The official navn of the group is Ha-Mossad Le-Modiin Ule-Taf-Kidim Meyuhadim (Institute of intelligence and special assignments.) The group has an estimated number of 1.200 members spread around the globe, with an unknow budget and a close co-operation with the military intelligence unit "Aman" and the Israeli police.

The leader Tamir Pardo has earlier done duty in Special Forces "Sayeret Matkal" in they isreali army, and has operated in mostly Uganda where they are higly known for rescuing 102 hostages out of 106 from an hijacked Air France-plane in 1976.

The special Forces also known as Kidon which is Hebrew for "Speartip" are one of the most mythbound forces in the world, capable of things like mission "Wrath of God" performed in Germany September 5th, 1972.

Operation "Wrath of God" was performed in southern München where they Olympic Games was held in '72.
The German nation had a wish of showing Germany as an "not military country", and because of that decision the security level was lower than usual.. So while the Isreali Delegation is fast asleep in there hotelroom, eight members of the pro-palestinien fraction "Black-September" sneaks in there hotelroom and took everybody hostages. 24 hours later are 11 Iraeli athlets and there trainers dead..

The group are known for never to confirme or deny any of there mission, and that is still the case today

I am here talking about "Mossad"

If there are a few type-errors please have mercy as i am Danish, and English is not my motherlanguage .. I do the best i can

edit on 28-7-2014 by Splixfire because: Had to explain why there maybe are a few type-errors

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: loam

I certainly didn't mean to imply that this is a small problem.

I didn't think that you did.
I just hear so often, from so many people that the extremists are a very small minority. People that say this need to pull their blinders off.

People need to understand that small cores of radicals wields power over the masses in the Islamic world. Highly funded, highly armed, the masses of Muslims stand no chance and are steered like a vast herd of cattle. Various cattle rustlers show up from time to time to get their share of the herd. Not going along with the new Isis/IS in their new territories? Get your head on a pole with your body rotting below it in the public square. It's not done in the desert battlefield, it is done in the public squares for a purpose, to get the cattle in line.

Warning Graphic images, beheadings recently

Heads on sticks: Sick ISIS video emerges showing 50 beheaded Syrian soldiers being impaled on poles and held aloft in Raqqa city

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mythos13
I did a search and did not find this anywhere, topic says it all.

“Hamas does not care about the lives of Palestinians, does not care about the lives of Israelis, or Americans; they don’t care about their own lives,” Yousef said. “They consider dying for sake of their ideology a way of worship.”

Whole Story

You don't really need some son's leader to tell about Hamas. They've got psychopath written all over. Is pretty visible !!!
edit on 28-7-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don’t know who this guy works for, but HAMAS is a death cult.

I really don’t like telling people how to fight for their freedom, but I will venture to criticize HAMAS for their lack of compassion towards their own people.

Their arrogance that they and only they have the way to freedom and their ultra violent actions…

Also, undoubtedly they intimidate the Palestinians who want to try another methodology within their own sphere of influence.

That said, Israel is worst imo simply because THEY DON’T REALLY SEEM TO WANT PEACE1

And they are willing to have some of their own people slaughtered so they can have a few more yards of real estate.

HAMAS and the Israeli Zionist government deserve each other in HELL!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
1400 years ago Mohammed and his followers left Mecca and took over Medina, much of the Arab world, and Northern Africa. From there they conquered Spain. They moved into Southern France and would have continued conquering Europe, were it not for Charles Martel.

The Muslims were finally removed from Spain (after much bloodshed) by Ferdinand & Isabella in 1492.

Islam continued its conquest of Europe by attacking Vienna in 1529, but they were unsuccessful. They attempted it again in 1683 with an army of 90,000. King Sobieski (Poland) came to Vienna's aid and defeated the Muslims.

1000 years ago, Islam began moving into the Far East. In 1013, Mahmud waged war into India, defeating the Hindu King, Anandapal. Hindu citizens were mercilessly killed and all Hindu temples destroyed. Over the next several centuries, it is estimated that Muslims killed as many as 80,000,000 Hindus.

650 years ago, Islam worked its way into Serbia, and the Serbs to this day continue to struggle against militant Islam.

Meanwhile, Islamic violence has moved into the Philippines, Indonesia, Kashmir, Thailand, Egypt, Libya, Turkey...

In these modern times, Islam has had to change its tactics due to the nature of technological war. But their end goal of world domination (subjection to Islamic Law) has never changed.

Whenever and wherever Islam is weak and in the minority, they are peace-loving and mild. Whenever and wherever they are strong and in the majority, they are absolutely intolerant of "infidels" and kill them. Anyone and anything that does not conform to Islam is to be wiped out. This is the nature and truth of Islam. The reality of Islam is 1400 years of slaughter to the tune of over 100,000,000 people.

A soft, bland, weak, politically-correct West will be no match for them. Agreed, blinders need to come off. So do the gloves.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So basically HAMAS are just like Zionist Jews.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I disagree with your statement about Israel not wanting peace.

Last week or the week before, Israel agreed to the Egypt backed "Cease-Fire" . It was Hamas that did not want the cease fire.

But Israel is not going to put down their weapons while Hamas is still lobbing rockets at them, nor should they.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mythos13
I think the people you're referring to as "pro-Hamas" is actually just pro-Palestinian. No country should murder innocent children, not to mention innocent men and women. There's no excuse for it. NONE.

I'm fairly certain that Hamas is controlled by Israel. Israel government and some of it's naïve people are the terrorists, IMO. Why couldn't jews just live there amongst the population and everyone be free and EQUAL instead of creating a jewish state and walls? That's where the problem lies!!!! There were other people already there who weren't/aren't jews, but they got put in an open-air prison and have no rights and live under constant terror and oppression. The only solution is an open-borders, democracy state where all are welcome. Shouldn't everyone be welcome in "the holy land"? Shouldn't many different races, religions, -be able to live on the same holy land in peace?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
So basically HAMAS are just like Zionist Jews.

No, Zionist Jews build bomb shelters and Iron Dome defenses, Hamas spends their millions on attack tunnels and rockets while telling Palestinians to bare their chests when an attack comes.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Then why every time there is a peace conference ready to start Israel approves new settlements.

It may be that certain forces in Israel want HAMAS.
They are useful idiots to the Zionist plan.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

People globally have got to understand, if you support Hamas you might as well support Al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, The Islamic Jihad, ISIS and the list goes on. Because they are all based on the same ideologies, which is global jihad and shahidism (holy death through war).
edit on 28-7-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yes, Hamas needs to go. The Gazans support them so Hamas will stay. Israel is killing Hamas leaders, well Hamas anything, but they're just replaced with fresh blood. The Gazans consider themselves martyrs and with that mentality Hamas has no problems with the continuation of violence. They want Israel to kill innocent men, women, and children. They want Israel to destroy their homes and communities, displacing over a hundred thousand people.

Why do they want this? The only answer I can come up with is to simply make Israel look like vicious murders, like the vicious murders that Hamas is. Israel does a fine job being baited into such violence.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mythos13
a reply to: PleiaDsClusterDck

Worked for.

Past tense
Ask anyone in the know, and they'll tell you there is no past tense when it comes to Mossad/Israeli Intelligence.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

I'm fairly certain that Hamas is controlled by Israel.

Hamas is a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Your false statement is so far from any truth it is comparable to the Moon Landing Hoaxers of Conspiracy theorist fame, but if that is what you need to convince yourself of your choices more power to ya.

Hamas was founded by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, a Palestinian spiritual leader who became an activist in the local branch of the Muslim Brotherhood after dedicating his early life to Islamic scholarship in Cairo. Beginning in the late 1960s, Yassin preached and performed charitable work in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, both of which were seized by Israeli forces following the 1967 Six-Day War. In 1973, he established al-Mujamma' al-Islami (the Islamic Center) to coordinate the Brotherhood's political activities in Gaza.

Source
edit on 28-7-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

With its takeover of Gaza after the 1967 war with Egypt, Israel hunted down secular Palestinian Liberation Organization factions, but dropped the previous Egyptian rulers' harsh restrictions against Islamic activists.[19] In fact, Israel for many years tolerated and at times encouraged Islamic activists and groups as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the PLO and its dominant faction, Fatah en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks to the Mossad, Israel's "Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks", the Hamas was allowed to reinforce its presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, Arafat's Fatah Movement for National Liberation as well as the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression and intimidation Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)". globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction. Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas. Sheikh Yassin continues to inspire militants today; during the recent war in Gaza, Hamas fighters confronted Israeli troops with "Yassins," primitive rocket-propelled grenades named in honor of the cleric.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yes, Hamas needs to go. The Gazans support them so Hamas will stay. Israel is killing Hamas leaders, well Hamas anything, but they're just replaced with fresh blood. The Gazans consider themselves martyrs and with that mentality Hamas has no problems with the continuation of violence. They want Israel to kill innocent men, women, and children. They want Israel to destroy their homes and communities, displacing over a hundred thousand people.

Why do they want this? The only answer I can come up with is to simply make Israel look like vicious murders, like the vicious murders that Hamas is. Israel does a fine job being baited into such violence.

Well after failing to honor the UN cease fire, Hamas will be left to be beaten into submission which will cause a power vacuum into which the strongest nearest faction will get sucked into, which will be Fatah.
The people of Gaza will look over at the West Bank and say they want to be like them, where bombs don't rain down hourly for weeks at a time with a tank around every corner, where UN humanitarian aid comes in regularly.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Interesting you bring this up.. This guys father was one of the people driven out of villages when the Zionists attacked Palestinian villages back in 1948. His father was 10 years old when he was sent fleeing. I'm sure his father will be proud of what he's doing.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If you can't see Palestinians don't want peace and Israel only punches back 10 times harder then then hamas cries to the international community like "Groundhog Day" then... honestly... All I can say to you is welcome to the world you beautiful little thing

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join