It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought To Be A Pine Cone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pseudoless

When You Drilled A Hole Through The Skull Of The Victim On The Victims Birthday And Ate What Was Frapped Before Blowing Air Into The Skull To Control The Victim Like A Robot Who Was Then Murdered And Eaten On March 21 2012 Which Is Shown On A Painting What Do You Think Of As Your Destination I Wonder But Am Aware Of.
edit on 28-7-2014 by IObject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I Dont Get Told.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

I Plan On Typing A Reply Later And If I Meant To Offend You The Post I Typed After Your Reply Would Have Been Directed At You.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IObject
Amusing How People Think To Be Well Informed With So Much Information Yet Have No Idea Why Planes Crash

What are you babbling about now?

We know the reasons planes crash... it is a well studied science. They even make tv shows to show what happens.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IObject

What do you mean? Lol.

Hahaha I love it. Great fun to read.
Twisted but fun.

How do you know what words and meanings have been changed?

I applaud mental promiscuity, but never stray to far from the literal. You could end up stuck out there!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-7-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Seriously, what is this guy talking about?

I have read, and read again, all of his posts and can't seem to make sense of ANYTHING.

is this a joke? or... am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It's an AI bot of some kind...

No human intelligence behind these posts.

(post by IObject removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think you mean doesn't*

Seriously though, would it kill you to drop this act (Whatever 'this' is) and talk coherently?
edit on 28-7-2014 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Third Eye much?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about any of the rest of you folks, but I'm looking forward to this persons next thread.
Maybe, after a year or so, someone here will be able to arrange it all into some larger coherent message that will alter reality in the twinkling of an eye.
And We All Go Poof.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
or its just a cedar cone known for using the resin for perfume and embalming

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I thought the prevailing conspiracy theories hold that the pine cone in Marduk's hand was symbolic of the pineal gland and that the pineal gland is the mythical "third eye?"

1 thought as well

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
InterestinG aNd rATheR CuRiouS TopiC BuT I HavE tO AdMiT ThaT I Don'T rEallY UndeRStanD tHe eXaCt mEssagE tHaT yOu ArE AttEmPtinG tO eXpresS. ApoloGieS, aNd kInDest rEgards.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I wasn't offended; my reply is dripping with sarcasm. The answers to all of your questions are out there, and they're not hard to find. You can learn all about Mesopotamian culture and religion by reading one little one book, from cover to cover. A number of such books are even part of the public domain now and can be read for free online.

Or, you can learn the intricacies of their history, culture, politics and faith by devoting time to more books, and visiting a few museums to connect with what you're reading about on more personal levels. A little elbow grease, some dedication, and you can easily decipher an Apkallu relief and its purpose.

The same goes for airplanes and earthquakes. Unless you want to believe giant catfish cause them by pounding their tails against the ocean floor until an old man drops rocks on their heads.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 28/7/14 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Earthquakes Are A Form Of Communication Controlled By What Is Typed Being Lies And Also Correctly Predict Suicides Which Happen Four Days Later Forced By What Is Typed. The Letters Are Pictures Controlling People. Plane Crashes Are Also A Form Of Communication.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well I am gobsmacked, and I don't gobsmack easily...

Some questions if you please:

-WHO is communicating via earthquakes and plane crashes?
-What is a tree called - since a spider is a tree? (This is important, as I love trees.)

The Letters Are Pictures Controlling People.

So what you are alluding to is that we should all stop reading and writing? Or how else to circumnavigate this design in your opinion?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Closed for review.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join