It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

No Permission to post? What?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
When I go to post in the Euro politics forum, it say I don't have permission to do so. Is anyone experiencing this problem? Any other forum posting problems?




posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
When I go to post in the Euro politics forum, it say I don't have permission to do so. Is anyone experiencing this problem? Any other forum posting problems?


i spent 5min writing a post and then i got the same messege



posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Did you file a suggestion/complaint (on the main site), so that it could be noticed by those who make be able to check and likewise 'fix' such a problem?
I think that what I mentioned would have better gained you a response to the problem then posting a thread on it.




seekerof



posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Did you file a suggestion/complaint (on the main site), so that it could be noticed by those who make be able to check and likewise 'fix' such a problem?


If I could find the button, I would have. Where did that darn thing move to...



posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
BeingWatchedByThem, my sincere apologies. In my haste to have you utilize the above mentioned feature, I was NOT aware that it was gone. Let me see what I can do.

Again, my apologies, BeingWatchedByThem.



seekerof



posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I just posted a 'test' reply in the forum you mentioned, BeingWatchedByThem. Are you still experiencing the same problem?



seekerof



posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I just posted a 'test' reply in the forum you mentioned, BeingWatchedByThem. Are you still experiencing the same problem?


nope, I think the admins are just updating/moving/fixing things, and it was a temp thing.
I'd just wish I'd known before writing a long post then, poof, it's gone because I didn't have permission.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join